[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hiding nipples when wearing white tshirts? how skinny do i need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rapperwhitetshirt.png (740KB, 1228x750px) Image search: [Google]
rapperwhitetshirt.png
740KB, 1228x750px
hiding nipples when wearing white tshirts?

how skinny do i need to be to wear these tshirts from polo so that my nipples dont show through them? they only sell those polo logo tshirts in the 3 pack undershirt variety and they are thin as shit and my nipples show right through them.

is there a secret to pulling this look off or does it just mean i have bad gyno and need to lose more weight?
>>
>>42726784
okay heres something i will never understand
how is it that these rappers always get laid even though they're butt ugly
yeah they have money but that cant be the only thing in life you need to get bitches
>>
>>42726799
>women care about looks

you have a lot to learn newfag
>>
>>42726799
the people that fuck them are literally 10/10 thots who are functionally retarded, nothing more
>>
these hardcore thug rappers wear bandaids on their nipples during photoshoots. for realsies.
>>
>>42726799
>they have money but that cant be the only thing in life you need to get bitches

This is bait
>>
>>42726924
yeah but like beyonce is with jay-z and both are rich so why would she hang with that ugly motherfucker
>>
>>42726784
Just wear some baggy old band t-shirts and it will cover it right up.
>>
>>42726799
black ppl aren't allowed to be thought of as ugly.
>>
>>42726961
everyone can be ugly
thats real racial equality
>>
Put duct tape over your nipples if you care that much.
>>
>>42726975
Not racial equality when all niggers are ugly
>>
>>42727159
DO NOT DO THIS
I tried this with masking tape once, the blue kind because it comes off easier without pulling my nipple hair off, and everybody in my morning class noticed. I could have played it off but when my black classmate came in he started laughing his ass off yelling "My mans got tape on his titties!"
and everybody INCLUDING the professor started laughing
I had to drop the class
>>
>>42726784
>>42727159
>>42727246
fucking lmao

/fit/ will never cease to amaze me about how insecure you faggots are. jesus christ i hope you're just joking.

i've never even thought about what others think when they see my nips pop out through my shirt. why the hell would i care? i'm doing just fine in life without putting tape over my nips, and i have big 'ol mexican nips.

do yall pretend you don't have nipples? like it's something to be ashamed of?
>>
>>42726784
As a man who worried about his nipples showing through his shirt all the time..get over it bro...no one cares except you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.