[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OHP in the squat rack >Guard tower shines his searchlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1439873305194s.jpg (7KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194s.jpg
7KB, 239x229px
>OHP in the squat rack
>Guard tower shines his searchlight on me
>>
>bench press in the squat rack
>with safeties
>3x3
>85 kg
>wants to be a powerlifter
>>
>>42719898
on a serious note, if you can't hit 2pl8x5, you have zero business doing triples.
>>
>>42719908
How are you supposed to get strong then? 3x10 bro-split?
>>
>>42720087
5x5 you turd
>>
wait, where are you supposed to OHP then?
>>
File: IMG_4891.jpg (64KB, 515x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4891.jpg
64KB, 515x582px
>be me
>gym guard, last watch
>the manlet uprising rages to the south
>my eyes grow heavy as I think of home
>my only son died of consumption in the fall
>my legs are sore, and my belly full of milk
>a noise stirs below
>I lift my torch and see OP struggling to reach the bar so he can lower it for his height
>"GUAAAAAARDS!"
>>
>mass execution of manlets just now
>Strapped to the leg extension pad and quad catapulted through the roof
>Terrible, but necessary
>>
File: image.png (30KB, 675x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 675x808px
>just out of skelly mode, finally making serious gains
>gym commissar notices, get called into back office for a chat
>starve to death in gym gulag because my gains undermined the struggle for equality
>>
>>42720497
I started lifting when I was 15 and about 5'7 then and I can confirm that my arms were not long enough to reach the bar.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.