[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ i've been having problems. I've been with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4393.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4393.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Hey /fit/ i've been having problems. I've been with 5 different women and I didnt cum with each. I'm on anti depressants and I think that might be it. I can cum while masturbating but during sex I dont even get close. Anyone have a similar experience or any tips? Cheers my dudes
>>
remove the condom when they aren't paying attention
>>
>>42719550
I've done it raw with like 3/5, I offer to pay for plan B and i never need to. I guess it's a neutral win there
>>
>>42719406
Anti depression medication is known to cause such issues. Either that or you suffer from "death grip" syndrom and the stimulation you get from sex is not enough. Try getting of meds when possible, using lube when masturbating, and just take it easy. Find a position you feel the most and keep pumping.
>>
>>42719586
Thanks my dude, i'll give it a go
>>
Have the same problem.
Im with this girl for a few months now and i still couldnt cum during sex.
My dick also goes limp a lot of times.
I personally know that its just my nerves and i get kinda turned off for some reason making it hard for me to cum or maintain an errection.
I dont know why but penis in out just doesnt really do it for me.
I probably have a fetish i dont really know about yet or something.
I also dont feel much during sex and i'm fucking her raw every time
Must be years of deathgrip masturbation

Shit sucks
>>
>>42719595
No problem. Lack of feeling during sex is not that uncommon. Also try not to focus on not cumming as you can cause stress which in turn will make your dick unable to perform properly. I would recommand cardio as well in your fitness routine due to benefits it provides to your vascular system. Will post suppliments recommendation later (phoneposting ATM).
>>
>>42719639
any good cardio reccomendations or we talking treadmill before liftin
>>
>>42719406
You're probably gay, bro. I have sex twice a day and nut every time. Feels awesome.
>>
>>42719686
I've done it with both, get the fuck outta here with your unhelpful shit nigga
>>
Y'all need Jesus and nofap.
>>
>>42719570
>Fucks bareback
>Offers to pay for drugs that erase his own mistakes
Yeah I was about to write something constructive but you're too fucking stupid to be worthy of enjoying sex so fuck you.
>>
Same issue here. Except I know for a fact it's from all my years of doing prone masturbation.

I'm going to try using a cock ring. I heard they make your dick more sensitive which is probably what I need
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.