[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother has been taking these for the past 3 weeks and seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2051.png (476KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2051.png
476KB, 750x1334px
My brother has been taking these for the past 3 weeks and seems to be acting like he's noticed changes in his body (he swears his lifts have been going up) but he doesn't look much different. Please tell him they are fake so he can quit with the sugar pills
>>
>>42719385
Even if it is fake, the placebo will still effect his lifts.
>>
>>42719470
Yea, im starting to wonder if that's what it is. I just hope its not gonna harm him, if it's fake shit hopefully they aren't putting anything addictive and or weird in there.
>>
But anon, Androlic is an actual anabolic steroid.
But because it's oral, it does more harm to the kidneys. Tell him to stop being a pussy and start pinning
>>
>>42719512
I know anadrol is a real steroid. I just don't think this stuff is real. It looks like one of those "steroid replacement" supplements that you can find 100's of online
>>
>>42719385
If he was taking 50mg of anadrol it wouldn't be a question as to if it was real or not youd know
>>
>>42719527
And I told you what to do. Pin tren
>>
>>42719557
Well that's also why I made this thread. When I say "he doesn't look much different" that was when I saw him 2 weeks ago (a week after he had been taking it) I havent seen him since then but we've talked on the phone
>>
>>42719385
It's likely 20% real Anadrol and the rest are pro hormones, thats why none should roid with pills, they contatly mix them with pro hormones.
>>
>>42719619
Well according to him he only plans on doing them for the next year to see if he can maintain any of his gains.
>>
>>42719638
Test the pills before further taking them. They will definitely be prohormones or mostly contain prohormones. After the ban from 2014, most supplement stores started to mix their prohormones into SARMs and other oral steroids.
>>
>>42719579
True
>>
>>42719385
Trying to find some online proof of it being illegitimate.
>>
>>42719470
Power of the placebo
>>
>>42719669
This, OP. The supp company has got to sell its shit, and if it's (by label contents) useless, no-one's going to buy it just for placebo effect. So they sprinkle it with shit that probably requires post cycle therapy and is hard on the liver (as many orals are).

If he wants to fraud, then he better do some research about doses/sides/results and then start pinning.

Otherwise, he'll continue to take orals labelled as legal-whatever while disregarding sides. Gyno? It's just water bloat, bro. Mood swings? Dude, they're roids, ofc it makes you angry and sad sometimes, etc.

Also, what will happen if he comes off? Without post cycle therapy, he might get fucked over with a shutdown and gyno.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.