[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to cut and lose 20lbs >but also want to do weighted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: weighted-chinup-e1479906020656.jpg (116KB, 1502x820px) Image search: [Google]
weighted-chinup-e1479906020656.jpg
116KB, 1502x820px
>want to cut and lose 20lbs
>but also want to do weighted chinups with 1pl8 (only at 10lbs right now) and hip thrust 3pl8 (1pl8 right now)
is it impossible to progress on lifts while on a cut or something? why is it so discouraged?
>>
>>42718775
a-are you retarded? losing weight will make chins easier. and why do you care about how much you can hip thrust?
>>
>>42718791
To smash sluts harder I guess
>>
>>42718791
hip thrusts because i read they're good for APT, and they give you glutes for the sloots

still doesn't answer why everyone thinks you can't increase how much you lift while on a cut
>>
>>42718841
its not so much can't but the more calories you eat (within reason) the better your body will deal with the stress of lifting and therefore the faster you will gain strength. people don't bulk because they like being fat
>>
>>42718775
You can make slight progress if you don't cut too hard. But most people prefer to cut hard over a short period of time and just maintain their lifts during that period.

>why is it so discouraged?
It's not discouraged, it just doesn't work
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.