[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else have dumb as fuck parents ? i live with my grandparents,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_3.png (253KB, 421x346px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
253KB, 421x346px
who else have dumb as fuck parents ?

i live with my grandparents, and my grandpa is nice, but my grandma is really stupid, she's against me on getting /fit because she claims im going to hurt myself, im like wtf

also she says all i do is sleep and eat all day long, and i am like come on, i barelly eat because we are poor as fuck and barely got time to sleep because of studying

who else deals with asshole parents ? they are a pain in the ass, also my grandma wants me married with kids, and i dont fucking like that

she also thinks i have GF, i dont fucking know why, but its like she assumes just because im 20 i automatically spawned a gf
when will out parents learn we are too different ?

its like i dont hate them, but my grandma thinks im going to be an adult chad,with a dog, a big house, married and with kids

she always talks on about how correct is a man with a wife, and kids, like if that makes you a man, come on
>>
File: AbsoluteSHIT.png (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
AbsoluteSHIT.png
14KB, 224x225px
>>42714027
This is some pathetic bait.
>>
>>42714064
why bait ?
>>
>>42714027
Simply don't give a fuck about them
>>
>>42714027

Everyone shits on white folks and lack of family values until they realise having a bit of independence isn't all that bad compared to interfering relatives.

If you're still a minor in your country you can just put up with her views until you're a big boy. Until then, off you will fuck.
>>
>>42714299

> not a minor
> born in third world country
> expensive as fuck to live alone

anyways my point is: why some adult people is dumb as fuck, its like all is white or black for them, and they dont see anything if its not in their view, they are close minded as fuck, and no im not a fucking leftist or something like that, but this is serious, many adult people are so close minded it looks like when they talk are just memeing
>>
File: 1501877437237.jpg (9KB, 205x133px) Image search: [Google]
1501877437237.jpg
9KB, 205x133px
>>42714027
>other people's ideals don't allign with my own :(((
Grow up you pathetic child
>>
>>42714027
>>>/rk9/
If you are going to fall for this bait, remember to sage
>>
>3.8 GPA Nursing major in community college
>work ~30 hours a week at sales position
>PPLPPLx
>keep the house clean
My grandma still finds shit to complain about. Your opinion of yourself is always more important than the opinion of others. As long as you have insight and honestly are happy with where you are at in life you cannot allow others to bring you down.
>>
>>42714653
finally a good reply, thanks anon
>>
I stopped giving a shit, after one week at the gym a few months ago, I got some slightly visible gains on my fat body and she insisted that 'lifting weights will make you fat' like ok I'll sit my ass in front of the TV and continue looking fat also??
Just work out earlier in the morning before they wake up and spend the rest of your day being productive I guess
>>
>>42714027
once you move out she'll just bitch about how you're gonegrandmas have nothing else to do but talk to themselves and bitch at other people.
>>
>>42715485
i will try this out

>>42715491
this
its not like i hate my grandparents or something, my grandpa for example is great

but my grandma is like, bitch about everyone and complain on me

sometimes i wish i was raised by my own parents, grandparents sometimes are just damn close minded
>>
>>42714027

I haven't spoken to my parents since the day I graduated high school 15 years ago
>>
>>42714358

>third world country
>expensive

Nothing is expensive. You're just poor.
>>
>>42715534

>i barelly eat because we are poor as fuck and barely got time to sleep because of studying

i already mentioned im poor
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.