[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ water is the new soda edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 45

File: 1502168357878.png (104KB, 1058x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1502168357878.png
104KB, 1058x1618px
Who is /fat/ for?
For adiposeniggers who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
https://discord.gg/VkBqy5p

PREV THREAD
>>42700485
>>
>plateuing for 2 weeks straight
>>
File: Goldona.png (5KB, 365x241px) Image search: [Google]
Goldona.png
5KB, 365x241px
>>
Who /anorexia/ here?
>>
>>42708523
>/anorexia/
you mean /fasting/?
>>
>>42708538
Nah, man. You want that anorexia.

No struggles, just steady visible ungains.
>>
fat fucks
>>
>>42708523
possibly
I seem to be ticking all the boxes

>compulsively micromanaging everything I eat
>people tell me I'm too skinny when I can grab folds of fat
>ramping up the cardio
>weighing myself every day
>vomitting semi-regularly
>feel guilty eating bad foods, hide in my room to do it
>quietly and covertly discard food wrappers
yay eating disorders
>>
>>42708523
>/anorexia/ in /fat/
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>42708474
eat a salad
>>
we in the overweight bmi now fellas
>>
I hit a plateau. I went from 230 to 199, but the thing is that I'm still 199 a week later.

I thought that I had already readjusted my max daily calories, and had a decent week.

So what's the common knowledge? Eat normally for a week then get back into a deficit, or just keep powering through with a consistent deficit and wait for thermodynamics to work again?
>>
>>42708760
Just keep plugging away. Going a week without the scale moving is no big deal. If you feel the need just drop your intake by a 100 or 200 and see where you are a few weeks later.
>>
Why aren't there different BMI charts for men and women? That just seems stupid to me.
>>
cannot poo without a laxative
wat do
>>
>>42708815

Eat more fiber.

If that doesn't work, see a doctor, you might have legit Ass Problems.
>>
>>42708815
dont poo
>>
File: d80054.jpg (32KB, 736x946px) Image search: [Google]
d80054.jpg
32KB, 736x946px
When did you realize that mayo is superior to olive oil? Less fat, less calories and actually enhances the taste of your salad instead of just making it slippery and doubling the calories.
And you can get the low fat edition for even less calories that tastes virtually the same.
>>
>>42708659
Most of those are just not being a fatass and caring about what you eat. Your friends probably just don't notice the fat under your clothes. Stop throwing up.
>>
>>42708872
not my friends, people on here

thanks for reminding me how lonely I am anywho
>>
>>42708847
>low fat mayo
>double the carbs

yeah, nah
>>
>>42708941
>double the carbs

Still less calories than the fat it replaces :^)
>>
>be me in high school
>320 pounds at 6'2
>get thrown in football but can't do shit because weak
>decide to loose weight
>idk what to do so cut out bad shit and eat less
>after a few months get to 260 pounds
>been on 4 chins for years, finally go on /fit/
>use the advice to get all kinds of gainz
>everything gets better but weight loss
>plato for almost 2 years and get a job
>balloon up for a year and am at 300 pounds again
>use all this new found money to buy junk food
>my car lets me go to any restaurant with any friend at any time
>It was so much easier when I was a poor high schooler ;-;

How do you guys deal with all this access to food? i mean there were changes that I had to make while in high school but now it's just hard mode.

>bonus round- I am the salad and pastry cook at my work
>>
got on some decent scales today after using shit homes ones for ages and thinking I'd lost weight, I've actually put more on. Honestly feel like just fucking necking myself, one less subhuman fat cunt trough pig on the planet.
>>
I get my first real wage next week, and a hefty tax rebate at the same time
I've been living off oatmeal with water, crackerbread and tinned soup for weeks now
I'm afraid I might go a little crazy with all that cheddar
>>
>>42708950
Hey man, did you get on them at like th gym at a random time? Are you sure that it's not just water weight?
>>
>>42708950
This is what scares me, I didn't realize that some scales have "memory" and are mean't for one person to use, my entire family has been weighing themselves on mine and might be making my number lower than it actually is. Running has been easier for me to do and I do feel more energetic so idk if I'm just memeing myself. gonna just schedule a doctor trip to see my most accurate weight
>>
>>42708949
>>42708966
I know how you feel m8.
>>
is freezing yourself for extended periods a viable weightloss strategy? not cold enough to damage you, just constantly living in a lower temperature to induce low-intensity shivering

how much energy does heating a human body take anyway
>>
>>42708966
can you recommend a good scale ? what makes some scales better than others?
>>
>>42708992
move to alaska
though one could argue that's a bit overkill for weight loss
>>
>>42708949
Same guy

What do you guys think would be a more successful plan?

To liquid fast for 24 hours every other day and eat at say maintenance calories for the days in-between

To eat only eat the free meal given to me at work, wich could either be fish,chicken or burger for five days a week and have the other two days at maintenance

Or just go the classic 500 to 1000 calories less than maintenance every day?
>>
File: 1398349996582.jpg (32KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1398349996582.jpg
32KB, 500x359px
>6 PM
>a little over 500 calories left

Man, that's not even terribly low and I can definitely work with it (I'm not even hungry yet,) but I still feel anxious and restless when I don't have a bigger amount of calories left for the night. Anyone else relate?
>>
>>42709247
yeah, kinda
I know I'll make it whatever the numbers though
I've done it before
>>
>>42708659
>thinking this is anorexia
typical fat logic
>>
>>42709301
how much do you think I weigh?
>>
>>42709317
223lbs
>>
>>42709343
not even close

I'm losing faith in your informed opinions anon
>>
>>42709352
Why are you posting in /fat/ if you're genuinely anorexic and at a low weight, though? Go to the thinspo thread on /fa/ if you have to, no one gives a shit.
>>
>>42708949
by having basic fucking self control
>>
>>42709375
now you're really demonstrating your lack of understanding of what anorexia is

the reverberating thought in people with an eating disorders heads is not
>i'm skinny so I'm happy
far fucking from it

I have fat I want to get rid of, like everyone else here
I'm as welcome here as you are
and if nobody gave a shit, they wouldn't reply to my posts (who's doing that right now I wonder?)
>>
>>42709406
Fuck off already, retard.
>>
>>42709427
No
>>
>>42709406
>I'm as welcome here as you are
not really.
fatties are unhealthy and need to lose weight to be healthy
anorexics have mental disorders and need to gain mass to be healthy.
>>
>>42709406
I know how they work, dumbass. I just told you to go to the thinspo thread, it's all anorexics and bulimics there. This isn't the right place for you. Having fat doesn't make you fat.
>>
>>42709484
I don't share their goals, plus those people are twats
>>42709472
if the goal was to be healthy, sure
but let's not open that can of worms
>>
>>42709493
Then what do you want? Go see a fucking professional, christ, you're not gonna get help for your "fat=bad" mentality from fucking 4chan of all places, especially not in a place that's full of people who WANT to lose weight. Use your brain.
>>
>>42709493
>but let's not open that can of worms
even if your goal is aesthetics anorexics look like shit to everyone around you and you'll never be happy with your body even with 2% body fat.
fuck off with your defense of "lol i deserve to b here k"
you are not welcome.
seek therapy for your body dysmorphia or kill yourself I don't care but you're not welcome or supported in your attempt to have no fat.
>>
Finnaly made it to 200 lbs bros

started at 246 now im at 200

aiming for 190, then I don't know if i should cut more or go on maintenance. Guess i'll ask here once i get there
>>
>>42709512
you don't understand at all
which is fair, I don't expect you to
I was just annoyed by this post >>42709301 which insinuated you had me figured out

but to address your points
>see a fucking professional
implying I want help
>fucking 4chan of all places
implying I want help from fucking 4chan of all places
>full of people who WANT to lose weight
I WANT to lose weight too

I doubt any of that makes sense to you because you're (probably) overweight but I'm not happy with myself and want to lose more. You can understand that at least?

>>42709542
>even if your goal is aesthetics
it isn't, just fat loss
whatever body that gives me, that's what I'm striving for
EVEN if it doesn't look good or make sense, it's just what I'm gonna do
I know it's not rational, I just don't care
>seek therapy
Again, I don't want help for this. I just want to lose weight, like you.

If I'd I was 250lbs you wouldn't have a problem, so just pretend I am.
>>
>>42709406
>I'm as welcome here as you are
nope, you sound like a retards and a pussy, bad combination.
>>
>>42709603
>i do what i want and don't care abot da rools my goals aren't even for real human beans
nevermind, just kill yourself.
>>
>>42708659
literally nothing you listed has anything to do with anorexia
also if you are overweight it's literally impossible to be anorexic
but keep up the fat-logic and you're never gonna make it
>>
>>42709635
you came in very late, catch up
>>
>>42709621
I get the feeling I upset you
>>
>>42709639
already did, my point still stands
>>
>>42709603
...Except I'm not the same person who wrote >>42709301, dumbass. I'm just a different anon pointing out how stupid you're sounding right now.

We know you want to lose weight, but this isn't the place for you. It's a thread for fat people looking to lose weight, not a fucking pro-ana thread. Go to myproana or r/proED or some thinspo tumblr community if you have to, but stop attentionwhoring here, for fuck's sake. Literally no one wants you here, as I'm sure you can tell that from all the replies you've gotten, unless you lack THAT much self-awareness.

You know, you could've just not mention your anorexia and talked about losing weight in general instead, but you had to go and bring it up for the attention. Yeah, I know, people with ED's often want attention and are fucked in the head, but christ, you're embarrassing yourself hardcore right now. At least you're anonymous, I guess, but sheesh. Fuck off.
>>
>>42709660
>pointing out how stupid you're sounding right now.
eating disorders in a nutshell

you're trying to tell a schizo that it's all in their head
your heart is in the right place but it's a wasted effort

I'm just replying to posts, I haven't made any statements without being asked first, check the thread

if it bothers you so much just pretend I'm fat
I will disappear once this thread 404's anyway and just become another fat anon
>>
>>42709696
>you're trying to tell a schizo that it's all in their head
he's trying to tell a schizo to leave the shooting range when everyone else is doing it for fun but he's doing it to practice murdering the ghosts(children) in his neighborhood.
>>
>>42709696
That's... not what I said at all. I said nothing about "just thinking different" and neither did I tell you to "just eat" or whatever the bullshit is that people spew, but I told you to go see a professional for your mental illness. As you should, because it's an illness. And to get the fuck out from here. I'm not worried about you and frankly I don't give a shit about whether you die or not, I just want you to stop shitting up the thread and attentionwhoring.

I said you sound stupid, because you sound like a stupid person. I didn't say you're stupid BECAUSE of your anorexia. You can be a stupid person and an anorexic at the same time, you know.
>>
>>42708783
Weight affects our hearts the same way no matter if we're a man or a woman.
>>
>>42709724
I think I'm getting through to you, hot damn

I know it's irrational, I know it's unhealthy, I know it's probably gonna kill me. But you as a (presumably) overweight individual can empathise with that at least?
You could have made a change at any time you wanted but you kept getting fatter until you couldn't ignore it any more (again, presumably. Even if you aren't fat I won't tell you to "fuck off", you're obviously here for a reason).

also, if I'm attention whoring then you're doing it too
I'd stop responding if you did

so let's consider the matter closed? Please?
>>
>>42709780
drink bleach
>>
>>42708972
You are delusional, there is no such thing as scale memory. There are electronic scales that you can enter your information into and make a profile for the purposes of measuring BMI and body fat, but a normal scale doesn't do that.
>>
>>42709797
I'm trying to be civil but you're not making it easy

Sorry I'm not fat
Sorry I invaded your safe space
I wish you the best in your fat loss
>>
>>42709812
>when people hate you for being an irrational faggot but you lash out at them for responding to you like you're an irrational faggot
bleach is real good for burning fat.
>>
>>42709807
its just what I was told man, told by a doctor. My fat is playing mind games with me
>>
>>42709835
lashing out?
I've been nothing but well mannered and I've been told to kill myself multiple times

>bleach is real good for burning fat.
thanks for the tip!
you DO understand!
>>
>>42708455
I have never been fat tho always had abs since middle school kek
>>
>>42709556
>made it to 200
SMALL FATS OUT REEEEEEEE
YOU MUST BE 300 POUNDS TO POST HERE
>>
>>42709856
>Sorry I'm not fat
>Sorry I invaded your safe space
Nobody says this honestly, especially folks with mental disorders which make them hate fat.
stop hiding behind kike semantics and lies and leave
>>
>>42709151
Irrelevant when you dont have a modicum of discipline

Sure go on a fast and diet but if youre not gonna restrain yourself youre gonna go back to your old ways
>>
>>42709873
I meant to say 'fat enough' but I take your point
and I'll leave
I mean I won't actually leave but you'll think I'm gone
see you around
>>
>>42709891
Don't care as long as you stop attentionwhoring about your anorexia and weight in here, christ. We know you'd just haaaaaate to be fat and think it's disgusting and the worst thing ever, but there's nothing enviable about anorexia and the superiority you're undeniably feeling.

Also, I'd strongly reconsider your priorities if you're seriously feeling smug about staying here and in general WANT to stay in a "community" that clearly hates your guts, but hey, do what you want with your freetime, I guess.
>>
Am I doing some thing wrong on the sailrsbbit TDEE calculator?
According to it a healthy weight loss for me is like half a pound a week.
I'm 260. What gives?
>>
>>42710066
that's a 250kcal deficit right?
you can ramp it up if you want to, nothing stopping you
>>
>>42710066
You don't need a calculator in order to eat less
>>
>>42710081
I will. When I had it set for 2lbs a week it said my daily intake was 1025 and too low.
>>
>>42710149
there's no way you're 3'4"
>>
File: IMG_3698.png (608KB, 519x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3698.png
608KB, 519x731px
I got back on the /fit/wagon yesterday after 3 weeks of pure retardation. Don't let vacations fuck your mind up, basically killed all the gains I had made, which were very poor to begin with.
>>
>>42710176
5'10" 260 29% body fat according to the BF calculator
>>
File: 1503115159743.gif (1023KB, 372x242px) Image search: [Google]
1503115159743.gif
1023KB, 372x242px
>>42708455
>water is the new soda edition
Guys, you should not eat so much water. It slows down your metabolism, and besides, as a fat person, your metabolism is already shit so you need all the caloriesw you can get.

Just eat a lot more, drink only stuff with calories and your metabolism will go up and you will lose weight.
>>
>done with squats
>half way through deadlifts
>start yawning like a bitch

compounds kills the fatty
>>
>>42710218
how are you dealing with that?
are you looking at the damage to undo or are you just working from where you are now?
>>
>>42710242
>eat more to lose weight
lol no
>>
does cronometer only have a database of american foods?
>>
>>42710250
Basically just have to undo the damage because I'm so fucking weak rn and getting diet back on track is hard as fuck because now I'm hungry all the time again, despite the hunger being a non issue before.
>>
>>42710421
I suppose you wouldn't fall off the wagon if things were going swimmingly
power through it
>>
>>42710459
I'm trying my darndest to stay strong
>>
1 PM here
7 Hours until my 24 hour fast is complete!
>>
File: bweakfest.png (1MB, 756x765px) Image search: [Google]
bweakfest.png
1MB, 756x765px
rate what I think is a healthy breakfast..
3 eggs
turkey links
green peppers, Tabasco peppers, onions, and a homemade hotsauce
myfitness app puts this at about 300-and-some, calories and a 3rd of day's protein intake.
>>
>>42710557
Looks good mang

I would tomatoes on my eggs
>>
CUT
MY
LIFE
INTO
PIECES
>THESE ARE MY NEW BITCH TITS
Scale keeps rising
No stopping
Dont give a fuck if sperg rage is subsiding

*dank riff*
>>
@apple or whoever updates the googledoc...

>>
>>42710573
I thought we had some left over diced tomatoes, but we didn't so no tomato for me :(
>>
>>42710557
This is an extremely unhealthy healthy meal but it looks somewhat tasty
If you think that's 300 calories you need to buy a new scale
>>
>today was my cheat meal day
>planned on having ben and jerrys
>checked the b&j twitter to see if a new flavor came out
>apparently the company is leftist as fuck and shill for refugees

Well shit. Now i need to find a politically center ice cream company. Any recommendations?
>>
>>42710557
I don't eat breakfast.
But if I did, I would eat an apple and a piece of whole wheat bread.
>>
File: 1503755198207.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503755198207.png
139KB, 394x360px
Custard is like crack to me, holy shit. The 16 pots of Ambrosia custard in the fridge are calling to me. I want to eat all of them right now. I won't break. I WON'T BREAK
>>
>>42710646
Blue Bell built its reputation on being southern folks' ice cream. Not sure if you would be able to get it where you live though.
>>
>>42710632
3 eggs = 180 calories
3 turkey links = 130 calories
0 calories in my pepper sauce since most of it is vinegar and spices. And whatever miniscule calories are in a side of a bell pepper, quarter onion and 4 tabasco peppers. Idk if you can do math or not, but I'm going to trust the app that scans the bar codes.
>>
>>42710664
Just take a banana and smash it into pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
>>
>>42710678
>>42710632
Only 2 unhealthy parts of that meal was the cholesterol and the bit of fats the turkey had. But I don't eat eggs every day, so my cholesterol is fine. I I'm having quinoa leftover for lunch and salmon for dinner, so not worried about the fat content.
>>42710662
Technically it was lunch, since I didn't wake up till about an hour ago
>>
>>42710557
>fried processed meat
>healthy
>breakfast
>healthy
>>
>>42710737
>fried
I baked it in the oven, turned it every few minutes.
>>
>>42710664
You shouldn't have 16 pots of Ambrosia custard in the first place.
>>
File: 1503674428767.jpg (6KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1503674428767.jpg
6KB, 250x209px
>>42710764
You're right. It was an unfortunate, momentary lapse of judgement while doing groceries for my parents because I'm a stupid fat fuck.

Old binge mindset sets in occassionally but I can't let it win, I'm doing pretty good in terms of progress and I'm never going back.
>>
File: Gross.png (495KB, 493x557px) Image search: [Google]
Gross.png
495KB, 493x557px
>>42710858
return pudding.
>>
>>42710858
throw it all in the trash. or return it if you can. but whatever you do, don't keep it in your home.
>>
>>42710858
You will not make it if you don't give it away.
A full fridge can only get emptier
>>
Hi fat, been a while since I posted.

I've lost about 80lbs since February... about 70lbs more to go. My question is: how do you guys deal with wardrobe while undergoing significant weight loss? My clothes are all too big on me. My wife even dug up the boxes of my clothes from like 8 years ago, and now those are getting too big. I look frumpy. But I don't want to go buy a new wardrobe when all that shit is going to be too big on me in a few months too.

what do?
>>
>>42711321
I just shop around for some cheap basic shirts and pants. No use spending on nice clothes til you hit your target weight.
>>
>>42711403
...and maintain it
>>
File: 1481978997006.jpg (36KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
1481978997006.jpg
36KB, 600x436px
I have lifting question
I don't go to a gym, I just have some random bars, dumbbells and weights for light lifting, ie 45lb triceps curls, 1 set, as many reps as i can, just for one example.
Usually I do this every day or every other day, depending on how i feel.
Now my question is, is it ok to lift if you feel just a little sore? or is it to better to wait until you don't feel sore at all? or does it not matter.
Again, just a little sore.
Thanks in advance for answering
have a fatty for payment
>>
>>42709881
Well...yeah, have I mentioned that I've been here for a few years?
>>
>>42710858
Throw it in the bin right fucking now. Think of it as saving you effort. Even better, pour it in the bin so you can't dig it out in whatever hunger fuelled mania you fatties find yourselves in that apparently causes you to consume everything in sight.
>>
Any of you subhumans try keto?
>>
>>42711321
Go to a local thrift shop like salvation army. They often seem to have sales where on Monday or Tuesday, everything is half off. You can get some great clothes that look like they've barely been touched for very cheap.
>>
File: 1501537229510.jpg (61KB, 716x570px) Image search: [Google]
1501537229510.jpg
61KB, 716x570px
>>42710557

3 eggs alone is nearly 250 calories.

I can guarantee those sausages are at LEAST 150 calories each.

You've been bamboozled, sir.
>>
>>42711672
Are you eating ostrich eggs? My eggs are 60 cals each
>>
>>42711643
2 months now, works for me
Sugar cravings are completely gone, hunger is much easier to control
First few weeks are a bitch tho
>>
>>42711714
What about your energy levels? Cutting makes me so fatigued
>>
>>42711738
Absolutely normal after you get over keto flu, which is about a week or so. But some effects might linger for a few more weeks, was the case for me.
>>
>>42711461
Yes, you can lift if you're sore. As long as you aren't in pain, you're good. You'll know the difference if it ever becomes pain.
>>
>>42711714
>Sugar cravings are completely gone

oh you sweet innocent child
>>
File: 1504210237197.jpg (88KB, 602x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504210237197.jpg
88KB, 602x768px
>>
>start doing couch to 5k
>first three runs everything ok
>last two the GPS tracking fucks up for some reason, I apparently teleported in a straight line and shit
>fucks up my distance and running/walking pace measurements
>don't know if I'm getting better

fuck that app
>>
>>42711851
W-will I have loose skin?
>>
>>42711863
Height and weight? Basically anyone dropping from 280+, most likely. Fatter bois will have more, but it's luck and genetics.
>>
>>42711758
I only wanted to try keto because i read burning fat is higher more consistent energy than burning carbs. Im pretty sure i can take in enough electrolytes to stave off most of the "flu". Worth a shot i guess. Especially because i love avacados bacon and eggs on bulk
>>
File: 1501333540742.png (800KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
1501333540742.png
800KB, 639x639px
>>42711842
W-what did you mean by this? 2 months in, and I haven't been tempted by anything sweet, not once, and I was a sweet tooth before. And there are other ways to treat yourself without binging or eating sugar.
>>
>>42711859
The only real benefit to that app is its parcels up the run like babby hiit. It tells you when to walk/run so you can constantly improve. As long as youre following that youll be fine mate
>>
>>42711905
>went to start keto yesterday
>absentmindedly ate a muffin for breakfast
Fuck im dumb
>>
>>42711905
I don't know, some people say their energy levels are higher than ever, but mine are just normal. I gained some energy from losing 30 lbs though, not from my diet.
>>
>>42711908
You will fail, or at least what you perceive as failure. 6 months in, a year in, it will happen eventually. Your body is built to run on carbs and it needs them and wants them.
>>
>>42711908
Binging is my problem. 1000 calorie meals feel like appetizers and i dont want to stop until im "full". Maybe i should research if
>>
>>42711930
Not the end of the world in the first days, you are still running on carbs, as in, your muscle and liver glycogen. Takes 1-2 days to deplete the reserves.
>>
>>42711672
Not him, but my eggs are 225 calories for three, but they're large ones.
Those little link sausages would be 200 for the three or as low as 130 if they're the ones specifically made to be fewer calories.

If his eggs are 60 calories and he's eating the low-calorie sausages, it would be in the 310 cal range just counting the eggs and sausage.
>>
>>42711941
Wants not needs
>>
File: 03b.jpg (56KB, 598x394px) Image search: [Google]
03b.jpg
56KB, 598x394px
Fat people are nauseating, quit talking about food you fucking fatties.
>>
>>42711941
Eventually I'll just drop keto, when I'm normal weight, it's not something I plan on doing forever.
>Your body is built to run on carbs and it needs them and wants them.
Once it becomes adapted to fat, it doesn't need carbs anymore.
>>42711942
Good thing is on keto you tend to it really filling meals, and your appetite is more moderate than before. Also, blood sugar levels are not a factor anymore.
>>
>>42711321
Congrats brah. You know i used to hate /fat/. Came here after a long absence (dad mode engaged. Lost most of my fitness. Excuses i know but priorities shifted). When i saw /gfat/ i was so dissappointed. It seemed to be the opposite of /fit/ culture. But seeing so many success stories im glad this general exists. Generals as a rule are cancer but im cheering for you guys. Keep progressing and never lose sight
t. Oldfag
>>
>>42711990
>>42711942
*eat
>>
how the fuck am I supposed to work out when i can't stop worrying about climate change? i am literally too depressed about arctic sea ice to go to the gym. i stopped eating and lost weight but now i don't want to work out. i can't even squat anymore because the downwards motion reminds me of the downwards trend crop yields face in the next few decades. seriously what is the point when global famine will cost me my gains
>>
File: 1362281966970.jpg (4KB, 344x240px) Image search: [Google]
1362281966970.jpg
4KB, 344x240px
>>42712035
wat
>>
>>42711966
For optimal function, needs.
>>
>>42712035
There is no danger of global famine mate
>>
>>42712035
Lift for the polar bears man, do it for them
>>
>>42712035

Stop making excuses faggot
>>
>>42712070
Wants. Please do a moderate amount of research
>>
File: 1480614240082.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480614240082.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>42708455
I want to try water-fasting since cold-turkey is usually what works best for me. Any advice on how to avoid the headaches that come with not eating? Do I just deal with it? Take some excedrin? I already drink a ton of water, so I have no problem just doing that all day and not eating, but the headache gets to me once I've gotten most of the way through the day. Anything in particular I should do?
>>
>>42711851
This is basically how I look at 91kg and thus don't have the guts to go really outside :(
>>
>>42712096
Can you answer these?
What is glycogen?
What is carb loading?
Why aren't there any low carb athletes?
>>
>>42712081
http://www.pnas.org/content/114/35/9326
http://www.pnas.org/content/106/37/15594.short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY watch from 20 minutes

yes there is. us soybean could lose 80% of yield this century for example
>>
>dieting isnt too hard
>But my TDEE is ridiculously low for someone my size
>I literally do nothing all day everyday, either sleeping, or laying on bed, at most sitting at the computer
>No will what so ever to do anything
Welp
>>
File: 1478994794988.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478994794988.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
shitty blog post, don't read
just feel like posting

>been eating shit for few weeks again
>feel like I gained weight although didn't (muh belly)
>it's friday
>ok lets not go buy tons of candy and eat burgers
>eat normaly, healthy
>instant regret afterwards
>feel empty and unsatisfied, literally pic related
>this will continue for about 1-2 weeks until i finally go back to unhealthy food and rinse and repeat from there
prolly reads like im 300lbs but I'm 90kg 200lbs
I have depression and fast food is the only thing that makes me feel satisfied or happy in that sense
>>
>>42712250
Having something unhealthy once in a while is pretty normal.
Just don't make an habit out of it.
>>
>>42712147
>Why aren't there any low carb athletes?
At least for the bodybuilders, it's because insulin is anabolic, that's why it is better to bulk on a high carb diet rather than high fat.
>>
>>42712270
nope, I guess I'm addicted
once I start I can't stop, day after day
until I break the cycle
>>
Any of you guys gt any experience with weight loss inducing foods? Like green tea or spicy foods, foods that supposedly makes your metabolism go faster

Also its true the time ofthe day that you eat certain things as carbs affect how your body process them? I have always been told that post 18 carbs will get ypu fatter
>>
>>42712356
>Like green tea or spicy foods, foods that supposedly makes your metabolism go faster
Even if they do that, the effect is marginal at best
>I have always been told that post 18 carbs will get ypu fatter
That's bs
>>
File: berateme.png (39KB, 792x816px) Image search: [Google]
berateme.png
39KB, 792x816px
today was brutal, berate me
>>
File: walnutv2.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
walnutv2.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
anyone here use a pmp or their phones for music? My phone is too big and heavy it pulls off my pants when I run. Kind of want a pmp to load up some songs with to use while working out. People say this is a really nice unkillable pmp for 30$ but I have no reference for quality really, and I can't find sansa clips in decent quality/price anywhere
>>
>>42709009
this song should explain it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_aW25wZ4Bc
>>
>>42712432
you dastardly plumper!!
>>
>>42712474
I do, never liked using my phone for music. I have some old walkman.
>>
>>42712474

that looks like a mouth fedora, you can just get a cheap mp3 player with a screen that weighs nothing for peanuts
>>
>150 lbs
>doesn't matter how much I eat
>doesn't matter what I eat
>150 lbs

I have been this weight for the past 8 years of my life and nothing I do changes that. I've tried eating nothing but fast food and pizza and ice cream and shit for a solid month and that only gave me constipation. How do I break this lanklet cycle?
>>
>>42712147
>athletes
This is /fat/. Nobody here is trying to make olympic qualifiers. Your body can use ketones for energy. It doesnt need carbs
>>
>>42712432
Eat some protein you fuck
>>
>>42712432
I eat 2 time less calories per day (~600)
>>
File: ar.jpg (62KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ar.jpg
62KB, 1200x675px
Well under maintenance right now but the mirror and scale are making me want to give up only 2 weeks in. Fellow fats who made it, whats it like?
>>
>>42712128
eat some Himalayan salt during the day. Does wonders!
>>
>>42712146
How tall are you?

Also, if you are over 200lbs and you're scared to go outside that is a problem. I was fat most of my life and kjust didn't care, but truth is I did care but understood the easy way to live life is just be a basic ass nigga and stay fat. You don't have to stay fat at all, frankly, you don't have to do anything, It is your life, I got tired of being fat and a very bad drug induced trip showed me how fat I was at 300lb and it made me uncomfortable..
>>
File: fattyboi.png (353KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
fattyboi.png
353KB, 600x487px
>>42712623
I'll do three scoops today
>>42712637
how do you live on that
>>
>>42712152
48% of earths landmass is considered arable. Even ignoring hydroponics and mega greenhouses and the inevitable future increase of in crop yeilds due to advanvements in gmos. Thats a lot of fucking land. Almost 100 million square miles. There is no famine
>>
>>42712668
sea level rise and desertification and soil erosion ruin that land
>>
>>42712712
Not all of it. Even if it destroys 90% of arable land (which it wont) thats enough to feed double the entire earths current population at current production per acre rates. When you comsider hydroponics and gmos well only need a fraction of that. So unless you think that climate change is going to destroy >99% of arable land then you have nothing to worry about. And if you do think that then youre too retarded to argue with
>>
>>42712250
There are a lot of healthier alternatives that are perfectly fine snacking on frequently. What are you eating that isn't healthy exactly? And what are you snacking on? Give me a day by day, maybe I can help out?
>>
>>42712474
that rugged look is pretty nice but its not on amazon so I give up
>>
>>42712035
This isn't /climate/ or /depressedbetas/ . Fuck off faggot
>>
File: tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png (63KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png
63KB, 500x407px
>shit pants on treadmill again.
>cancel workout
>crab walk out of the gym to my car and chuck out pants into dumpster as I drive home
>>
Who else here eat a bit of bread before going to bed so they don't feel like their inside consumes itself while trying to sleep?
It's pretty effective.
>>
File: 27.jpg (394KB, 1812x1018px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
394KB, 1812x1018px
reminder to print this picture out and put it on your wall
>>
>>42712870
...or on the fridge
>>
>>42712147
Athletes use lots of carbs because they need the pure energy from it and not everyone feels good with keto. Honestly, keto is good for losing weight but they aren't worried about that, only performance.
>>
File: egg.png (756KB, 567x676px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
756KB, 567x676px
>>42711672
My eggs are 60 calories.... wtf kind of eggs are you eating
>>
File: turkey.png (538KB, 478x455px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.png
538KB, 478x455px
>>42712983
>>42711958
My sausages are not even close to 200 either.. idk why people think I'm lying lol
>>
>>42711672
See >>42713003 you angry turd.
They're not giant sausages...
>>
>>42712781
mid week:
lean chicken
cottage cheese
salad
protein bread
fruits
vegetables
water only
bad mood --> oven pizza
friday/saturday:
hamburgers, gummy bears, cola, beer
>>
>>42712593
>being mad at a good thing
>>
>>42710284
I eat 5 meals a day, lost 27lbs this month.
>>
>>42712250
>>42713058
Not the anon you replied to but where are your carbs? Eat pasta with a low calorie but decent sauce full of different spices, give your tastebads some action. Also seems like you have a bit of a sweet tooth, I cant really help you there because I'm having cravings real bad, I'm just (so far) having the will power and motivation to power through it
>>
>>42708654
>>
>>42713383
yeah I can eat a plate pasta and it will be enough for the whole day but I also will never lose weight this way
>>
>>42713426
Do you know how much you actually eat? calorie/gram wise?
>>
File: 1502675294581.jpg (39KB, 711x486px) Image search: [Google]
1502675294581.jpg
39KB, 711x486px
>Friday night, just finished lifting
>it's my regularly scheduled cheat meal
>not sure I deserved it, since I got dragged to a movie during the week and had popcorn
>whatever, get 4 sizeable slices (likely over 500kcal each) of pepperoni pizza
>consume 2 of these biological holocausts before a group of guys waddle in
>all of them are over 300 pounds, possibly even 400, and look like slobs
>remember what I'm fasting and exercising for, remember what I'm trying not to become
>throw the rest of that cheesy catastrophe in the garbage where it belongs and leave
Only dogs and slaves are rewarded with food, so no more cheat meals. I'm better than that.
>>
Worked out today. I really want a beer. Please tell me no.
>>
>>42713447
Currently no.
I don't see the point when I can't keep a decent diet for more than 2 weeks. Which is my goal, so I can start doing physical activities again.
>>
>>42713468
how many calories have you ingested already today? below or above your goal?
>>
>>42713468
no
>>
>>42713481
Above my goal as I ate a plate of Chinese food for breakfast and skipped lunch. I just know one will turn into twelve very easily.
>>
>>42713482
Thank you.
>>
>>42713457
>Only dogs and slaves are rewarded with food
Fuck yes.
>>
>>42713477
I was the same way, then when I started scanning in food using myfitnesspal and seeing how many calories and macros were in things I thought "holy fuck no thats a lot" then I started obsessively counting calories and what not. I'm down 10lbs this month, 49lbs down since I started around 5 months ago. I'd recommend it man.
>>
>>42711851
You're getting there man. We can all make it
>>
had porridge with water instead of almond milk
not bad at all, you get more flavour of the porridge itself, which is really nice
wish I'd tried it before now, easy way to save calories
>>
I went to the store today and I put on a size medium shirt and wouldn't you know it, it fits! never in my life would I ever would've imagine me wearing a size medium shirt.
>>
>>42708564
anorexia is per definition unhealthy
>>
I knew I gained quite some weight, but today my jacket didn't fit at my belly. Also my man boobs grew and disgust me.

That's it. I must start to lose weight again.
>>
>>42714329
Good job man. I bet you looked great.
>>
>>42714551

6'1
SW: 318
CW: 188
GW: 170

I'd like to think so thanks, I'm just barely in normal weight territory so I'm going to keep going until I hit 170
>>
>>42714572
newfag here
what does those letters and number mean

SW
CW
GW
i assume the the number is weight amounts.
>>
>>42714598
starting weight, current weight and goal weight
>>
>>42714608
oh ok, thanks
>>
>>42714572
did ya get bad loose skin going from 318 to 188?
>>
>my dad

>he's 49
>overweight
>eats and drinks junk all the time (virtue signals about never smoking/drinking alcohol as he chugs down a 50g+ sugar drink)
>claims to have "no time for fitness"

fug, /fat/...how do I fix this ol' cunt before he kicks the bucket?
>>
>>42714638
yeah, big it shouldnt be too bad near the end when i start lifting seriously
>>
>>42714651

Make gains yourself and try to get him involved in your lifestyle changes.
>>
>>42714655
good to hear
>>
>>42714668
doesn't work. My mom is semi-/fit/ and a terrible enabler of his slob ways. He acts as if he's a fucking kid again, no regard for his health or anything. one time we actually thought he had a stroke, scared the fuck out of me
>>
File: IMG_20170901_135633_081.jpg (612KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_135633_081.jpg
612KB, 1564x1564px
Got a long way to go, like any and all feed back.

Height: 6'0
Starting weight: 325
Current: 256
Method used: CICO and lifting 3 times a week, walking at least an hour a day, 1 gal of water minimum a day.

Fuck a meme diet.
>>
>>42714747
hot damn, not bad
>>
>>42714747
huge fucking difference man
good job
what's your target goal?
>>
>>42714747
i wanna suck your bitch tits
>>
>>42714747
Work your core more. You're on track with your arms Great loss of weight too. You'll make it man.
>>
>>42714714

Then he's probably too far gone to change barring a miracle "better change my lifestyle TODAY" event and it sounds like an almost-stroke was that event. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>42714787
shit..
>>
>>42714747

I think you'd get some instant face gains if you trimmed/shaped your beard a little. You look like you're well along on the path to making it.
>>
I'm on a 24:0 fast right now and already lost 2 lbs. Im gonna make it
>>
>>42714784
I am open to any suggestions, in regards to core. I figured squats and other compound movements would naturally work core.

You know anything in specific i could try out? Or like planks, sit ups and shit.
>>
>>42714816
Thanks man, my wife loves the beard so i just do whatever with it. I plan to cut that shit soon enough.
>>
>>42712593
fat people have to come to terms with the fact that they are eating horribly and causing themselves to gain weight and get fatter

you skellies need to come to terms with the fact that no matter how much you claim to eat SOOO much food on an image board, you're just not eating enough if you don't gain weight. depends on how much physically activity you do every week but eat 3500 calories every single day and i gaurentee you will gain weight. fyi that's about 2 large pizzas per day. hell, throw in some soda with every meal and you will gain even more.
>>
>>42714864
not who you are replying to but i have used this site for ideas on workouts
has workouts by muscle type and user rankings
pretty nice if you need idea's

https://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises
>>
File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
Whats for breakfast boys?
>>
>>42714864
For me reverse crunches worked the best plus I'm like perpetually in sucked in stomach mode which give my belly a flatness to the outside of the bulge but that's from years of habit. Also oblique side sit ups would even out your waist so it will look less concave.
>>
File: 2012_4_6_702_001.jpg (75KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
2012_4_6_702_001.jpg
75KB, 500x408px
>>42714913
woke up at noon and just had my first meal at 4. pork broth with black garlic oil ramen and a piece of bread with turkey, mustard, and a bit of mayo. the ramen was fucking amazing.
>>
>>42714913
3 cups of coffee with sugar free creamer
>>
>>42714913
I don't deserve breakfast
>>
>>42709010
we're fat up here too
>>
File: 1 (33).jpg (43KB, 720x547px) Image search: [Google]
1 (33).jpg
43KB, 720x547px
>>42715147
Don't skip brekky anon, at least have a piece of fruit and get some morning fibre and energy in m8
>>
>>42714913
Nothing, I'm fasting
>>
>>42709556
keep going, your out of obesity and now you're overweight. Get down to a normal weight, 150-170 or so or that your height recommends for a normal healthy weight. Whatever reason you have for losing weight, this will simply improve that.
>>
>>42715147
anon you can make it.
>oats with water + peanut butter or a banana
or
>poached eggs with some veggies

just count calories, and you can do it.
>>
I started lifting but I have no idea what I'm doing, I've never done this before
My arms hurt though so that's something
>>
File: eggs and chourico.jpg (107KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
eggs and chourico.jpg
107KB, 600x800px
>>42714913
eggs and portuguese sausage
>>
>>42709406
If you're bit overweight fuck off, and stop being a complete faggot
>>
How do I stop feeling hungry at night? I've been eating better for the past month (no soda, no fast food, no sweets) and the day is usually smooth but at night I feel so hungry it's almost demoralizing

For example, today I had:
>8AM: Greek yogurt and oats, an apple, orange juice
>10AM: Banana
>12PM: Salad, rice, beans, chicken breast, cabbage
>3PM: Grapes and coffee
>6PM: Banana
>8PM: Big ass bowl of salad
>11PM: Tea, few saltine crackers

Now it's around midnight and my stomach is making horrible noises

Does this ever get better or I'm just destined to be fat?
>>
>>42715972
drown your hunger with water
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-152515-2.png (1MB, 1075x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-152515-2.png
1MB, 1075x1081px
Went from 6'4 392lbs to 198lbs (got as low as 194lbs but I just looked bad).

You can do it bros.. life is better on the other side.
>>
File: lol.jpg (3MB, 1940x2596px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
3MB, 1940x2596px
>>42716010
sitting at 215lbs now and happy. Still wanna cut down to 198lbs again and see what I look like.
>>
I was bored with nothing to do and no internet or TV access so I snacked so hard it turned into an early lunch. Fuck me.

I really need to just go for a walk whenever I think about snacking.
>>
>>42716010
how was your loose skin issue?
>>
>>42715976
So just drink a shitton of water after dinner? I'm already pretty decently hydrated (usually 1.5l of water aside from juices/coconut water)
>>
>>42716103
It's what I do and I've been doing it for a year

>>42716024
>>42716010
pretty good, how tall are you
>>
File: fatty.jpg (18KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
18KB, 600x419px
>>42708455
>lose enough weight so body weight workout no longer feels impossible
>>
Got done moving a few hours ago and to celebrate got a deep dish chicago pizza with all the meats, smelled so good in the car. After eating one piece though I looked at it and decided I didn't want to feel twice as full as I did at that point and saved the rest for another day.
So I guess I kind of made it.
>>
>>42716571
moderation is good
>>
File: Weight progress.png (38KB, 1500x860px) Image search: [Google]
Weight progress.png
38KB, 1500x860px
>>42705592
311 today, ^1lb from yesterday, v14lbs from start.

No treadmill today, 70mi total.

>>42706057
I don't run, it's just a light jog at 4mph. It gets me sweating enough though. I figure at that speed any damage I could do has already been done at some point in my fat life.
>>
File: DSC_3228.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3228.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>42716571
>>42716588
Moderation is keeping me in the game. I think if I totally seemed myself my favorite things I'd just break and binge with frequency. Having a very small portion is enough now.

Pic related. Ordered a curry and asked for 1/4th the normal portion of rice. They said they couldn't, so I just left it.
>>
>>42716595
keep at it anon and you will get there, I remember when I was over 300
>>
>>42708455
Bros pls.help
>Start dieting regularly at 1850-1900 cals
>Shits are too big and leave asshole.sore afterwards pains a lot
>Been 5 days since I say red metamucil and still haven't pooped
What do?
Another anon recommended magnesium citrate but I can't find it here in Australia
>>
File: ffff.jpg (176KB, 1152x704px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
176KB, 1152x704px
>>42716639
Keep taking more Metamucil and see what happens. Maybe you will start pooping out the other side like in that South Park episode.
>>
>>42716639
You could always go the enema route. It's not just for fetish porn and has a medical reason to exist.
>>
I hung out here a while back. Counted calories and lost almost all the weight I'd put on. Got to a point I was pretty happy with. Not perfect, but almost back to where I'd started from. (I used to lift and was in good shape. Then took a year and a half off for business reasons and ate junk and put on a bunch of weight) and almost all my clothes were fitting nicely again, etc.

Then my girlfriend moved here. Stopped trying to lose. Just focused on maintaining more or less the diet I'd been losing weight on. Seem to have plateaud. Not losing, not gaining. Which is a pretty solid outcome since I'm in a decent place now. Intend to go back to losing (and finally back to lifting and running) when we move. But I'm in a good spot now and pleased with myself.

Ya'll definitely helped.
>>
File: CLN6zi4XAAAGQZI.jpg (25KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CLN6zi4XAAAGQZI.jpg
25KB, 599x337px
stepping on the scale tomorrow for my daily weigh-in. if i've been doing my shit right, i should be down two pounds from last week, just like the week before that...

we're all going to fucking make it.
>>
File: CLKsz99WwAAcdL7.jpg (38KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CLKsz99WwAAcdL7.jpg
38KB, 599x337px
>>42716712
weekly instead of daily* oops
>>
>>42716686
nice dude, I hope I'll be satisfied with myself as well, eventually
>>
>>42712432
You got willpower, just need to eat more decent shit and less crap shit.
>>
>>42713457
Cheat meal occasionally is okay - but I like your attitude. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>42714572
Fucking outstanding mate. Be proud, you've earned it.
>>
>>42714747
You've done well matey, keep it up!
>>
Lost 9kg so far, going strong and been getting compliments from all of my coworkers already. Feels fucking great boys.

Had a cheat meal today and had some chocolate, but I'll be going to the gym soon and will be having a light dinner to balance out my caloric intake.
>>
>17 more lbs till sub 200

Just wish it was faster
>>
>>42716732

I'd say content, rather than satisfied. Accepting. I'm not where I want to be. But I'm somewhere that if I don't change for a few months because I've got shit on the go (Just sold a business, planning to move countries but need to figure out which to move to and what we're gonna do, etc.) I can at least look at myself in the mirror and say yeah, you're looking alright bro. And the thing with my clothes fitting better is important because I'm a bit of a /fa/ggot.

Never be done. Never be finished. But I'm at a point where a pause isn't condemning me to be angry at myself all the time about my choices. It's just like "Well, I need to get back to this" and of course staying vigilant about backsliding but it seems that I've gotten my habits to a point that I don't have to work too hard. Just make sure not to eat too much chocolate. And that's not hard to do.

Helps that my girlfriend wants to lose weight as well, in theory. She's super thin but feels that any weight gain is the beginning of the inevitable slide to mobility scooters and diabetes. The problem is she's a vegetarian and has a bizarre food coloring allergy, probably. I'm a fit homo who eats a load of chicken. So we don't really eat the same stuff so much. But at least we're encouraging eachother to not backslide at the moment.
>>
49 hours into water fast w/ supps/salt. 255lbs. Headache is manageable but fatigue is real. Slept basically both days of fast. Except for some walking, mentally/physically exhausted. Even just playing vidya is too much. A hair from giving up.

Advice bros?
>>
>grind one tooth at the back of my mouth on the left side when I sleep

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42716791

Push through. I'm generally a "listen to your body" sorta guy but 72 hours is definitely doable. But like one guy said, don't do it to lose weight. Do it to increase your self control and change the way your brain perceives hunger.

This is a shitty way to lose weight. It's good for other stuff though. Do it because you committed to it, not because of any results you think you'll see. Keep to your plan as well.
>>
>>42716791
It's a mental game mostly

There's only this moment, dont get caught up with the finish line
>>
>>42716791

The hardest parts in life are the ones that dictate who you are. Are you a quitter, or are you strong enough to push through and do whatever the fuck it takes to accomplish what you want? You're 49 hours deep already, the hard part is over.
>>
>>42716791
Yeah, stop fucking fasting. Eat at a deficit and exercise. If you want to go hard, exercise a lot. It's going to be far better for your health than fasting and far more sustainable, plus just not awful in terms of feeling physically sick.
>>
>>42716826

72 hours isn't gonna kill anyone. If you commit to something you should make the best possible effort to see it through to the end. Do it for that reason because that attitude will take you further with weight loss than anything else.
>>
>>42716855
I can respect a short fast to test your limits or symbolically break the hold food has over you, but I don't support it for weight loss and the OP gave no indication that he wasn't doing it expressly for weight loss.

In fact, given he listed his weight the obvious conclusion is that it is for weight loss. That's dangerous.
More importantly, if it is debilitating to the point that you cannot function you should absolutely stop. There is no way that can be safe.
>>
I had my cheat day today, it's fine and I've earned it for sure, but every cheat day, I feel like shit because of progress stunted
>>
>>42716816
I was kinda hoping it would be best for that. Getting light enough for some non-elliptical cardio was a specific goal. Wanted to see how keto feels before committing to weeks of specific diets.
>>
>>42716919
Then change the way you cheat.

Eat at TDEE but not over.

Eat back calories from exercise, if you track those.

Eat at your deficit but eat stuff you love.

Find what works best for you, man. If you feel bad about what you are doing, you don't have to keep doing it.
>>
>>42716936
That's pretty good advice actually
>>
>>42708729

congratulations my man, me too.
>>
What are some good sources of protein?

At the moment my main sources of protein are Eggs, Yoghurt, and whatever meat I have for dinner. Is it worth looking in to protein shakes or protein bars if I'm trying to cut from 125kg to 100kg?
>>
>>42716959
I do eggs, bacon and quest bars
>>
>try to sleep
>see two wolf spiders fighting on the floor
>>
>>42710557
more than 300 calories bro but if you slim that meal down (1-2 sausage links and 1-2 eggs) that's a pretty decent high protein meal
>>
>>42712839
haha what
>>
>>42712983

Not that anon but if you add half a spoon of oil you get 250

The eggs come a bit larger on 70ish calls, you get 240

Not to mention those sausages are mostly fat and you fucking fried them. That shit looks around 500 cals.
>>
>>42712839
lmfao
>>
File: zoidberg.gif (436KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.gif
436KB, 320x240px
>>42712839
>>
>start watching what I eat and cutting out soda around the start of July, weighed around 360lbs
>friend introduces me to the gym, teaches me some workouts
>fall in love with going to the gym, start going 6 days a week
>weigh myself the other day, 338lbs
Feels good man, I'm not slowing down anytime soon. Goal is 190-195.
>>
>>42717294
nice dude, what's your height?
>>
>>42717310
6'2"
>>
>>42717312
damn, your bmi was insanely high, mine started at 42. Keep at it man
>>
>>42717329
Yeah, I know I'm fat as shit. I don't want to be a tub of lard anymore, I'm just trying to make a better future for myself.
>>
>>42717340
That's what it's all about, being the best version of yourself
>>
>>42717222
I've never in my life used oil or butter to cook.

and my food taste good.

why do people use it?
>>
>>42717923
Habit and high-fat culinary culture, then you end up with taste habituation.

"Glycemic index" and "blood sugar spike" memes, so let's pour cream and oil on everything that contains carbs and then blame the carbs for overweight

"Fat-soluble vitamins" meme, so it isn't conceivable to eat a vegetable without added fat (human only needs 3-5 grams of fat in a meal to absorb carotenoids)

Also frying things because you can't usually roast things at home, and broiling takes too long, boiling in water is unappealing and it is apparently infeasible to eat something that doesn't taste like it was sent down from god himself
>>
90.2 kg today
Couple of weeks back I was at 94
>>
>>42717923
What the fucking fuck is wrong with you.
How the fuck do you not use real butter to cook good meat or fish?
>>>/ck/
Get educated.
Congrats you've triggered me.
>>
I take 4 grams of fish oil a day now. It probably won't help me lose weight, but it will help my numbers.
>>
File: 1500870279407.jpg (20KB, 181x229px) Image search: [Google]
1500870279407.jpg
20KB, 181x229px
What are some youtube channels with fat people being disgusting while eating besides Joey's World Tour? I wanna disgust myself out of binging.
>>
>>42718290
Boogie? I don't know I don't like to watch any kind of yt personalities. Waste of time.
If you want to see fat people being disgusting look in the mirror.
>>
Been on an extreme cut the past 3 weeks, lost close to 13 pounds. Doc prescribed me adipex and I've maybe eaten 3000 cals the whole 3 weeks. Most of it is probably water I do realize but I'm afraid my muscle will go too. I go to the gym like twice a week. But while working out I have this awful feeling when my muscles start to tire, not like normal but almost like its heavily amplified.
>>
>>42718559
1. You won't lose muscle as much as you fear.
2. Why are you even eating so little instead of going on a fast, you're just making yourself more hungry and probably not even getting the benefits of ketosis
3. 13 pounds seems low as fuck for 3000 calories total in 3 weeks, especially if you're working out, you're sure you're not missing some brownies you secretly stuffed in your mouth?
>>
>>42718576
3000 was just a guess, the meds I'm on makes me not want food and supposedly ups metabolism. I didn't mean to sound like a meme or bait poster if I did. Just was concerned about losing muscle while on these meds.
>>
>>42718591
It's a stimulant, so it probably won't have much effect on muscle atrophy and yeah it will probably increase your metabolism. I'm not a doctor though so I can't say this with 100% certainty.
Fasting has a similar effect, it produces stimulants.
Of course you'll lose muscle but not much if you're still fat and exercise regularly.
Really if your doctor prescribed you a diet pill I'm guessing you have pounds to lose so muscle loss should be the least of your worries.
>>
>lost 1 lb by shitting

goood
>>
>>42718806
>not cutting your gut open and squeeze out every last chunk in your intestines
why lose 1 lb when you got lose like 7
>>
>>42708455
NEW THREAD
>>42718904
>>42718904
>>
>>42714747
tiny calves lel
>>
>>42716989
EVERYNIGHT
>>
>trying to lose 2-3 pounds a week
>end up losing 5-6 pounds a week

Fuck, I'm a monster of willpower.

I cant believe I used to eat entire boxes of fig newtons. I mean jesus christ! The calories on some things I used to eat were just fucking insane. They werent food, they were fucking ROCKET FUEL. It was like putting rocket fuel in a Honda civic.

Candy and doritos are a superfood that doesnt exist in nature. They are weird, fucked up bioengineered foods that come out of a fucked up lab as far as I am concerned. I put candy and cookies and gallons of soda in the same category as sucralose and nitrates which already disgusted me.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.