[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too embarrassed to go to a gym and ask about joining,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3817.jpg (24KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3817.jpg
24KB, 384x383px
I'm too embarrassed to go to a gym and ask about joining, what should I do?
>>
Man up /thread
>>
>>42707358
go to a gym and ask about joining
>>
>>42707358
go to the gym and ask about joining
>>
>>42707358
>>
>>42707358
>>
>>42707358

go to a asking and gym about joining

FUCK
>>
>>42707490
But I'm scared
>>
>>42707358
Call to get most of the info you'll need. When you do get there, pretend you don't know any of it, ask and then you say you want to join. It may sound pointless but actually knowing what people will say helps me.
And even if you're awkward at the phone, they'll never even know it's you.
>>
>>42707536
You can either man up and go to a gym and ask about joining or you can enjoy your safe mediocrity and comfort zone until the later burns a hole in your soul since you know yourself it is not good for you.
>>
>>42707358
I was the same when i started, buy a cheap bench and barbell and start lifting at home and when you got a bit of definition head in, its still a bit of a hurdle but once you got some size and motivation to lift its not so bad
>>
>>42707536
Do as >>42707564
Or just take the gym number and call there if you are that much of a faggot
>>
>>42707536
whats the worst that could happen
that the price for a membership is too high?
>>
>>42707552
>And even if you're awkward at the phone, they'll never even know it's you.

Only if he does a voice. Maybe pitched an octave higher, with more stuttering.
>>
>>42707552
It's still too hard

>>42707604
They might negatively judge me and my face will go red
>>
>>42707638
nobody will judge you for wanting to go to the gym
everyone had to start at some point
>>
Follow the instructions laid out in this video.

https://youtu.be/g2jAwiq6YsE
>>
Plan it out on Windows XP Notepad
>>
>>42707358
Hello me from 4 years ago
>Join online
>recieve entry code
>go between 2pm and 4pm which is usually 5 fat guys and 3 gym rats
>get a good begginer plan down so you know what you need to do as soon as you walk in instead of aimlessly walking around or bicep curling like a fag
>compliment guys on their squat form to make friends
>>
>>42707536
Some things in life are scary, but not dangerous. Others are dangerous, but not scary. Not going is the latter and joining is the former.
>>
don't you have big chain gyms where you are?
here in the UK we have 24/h gyms where you don't need to interact with other humans at all.
you use a code to get in the door. register online.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.