[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started to incorporate HIIT training into my cardio workouts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hiit.jpg (178KB, 849x385px) Image search: [Google]
hiit.jpg
178KB, 849x385px
Just started to incorporate HIIT training into my cardio workouts, shit hurt senpai.
Have any of you tried it, proof that it works?
I know the main thing is only taking 30 second breaks but at times I needed a full minute- minute thirty to be able to feel my legs
>>
>>42706595
Tried, it's hard. I stick to diddleys and gymfag shit, real training is not for me.
>>
>>42706636
my time fell off after doing 50 situps, 40 jump squats, and 30 push-ups. After that I had literally started to feel my body shaking like a fresh fucked whore. Burpees almost ended me.
I find it hard to imagine I'll be able to do it all through and through with only 30 second recoveries.
>>
>>42706595
High intensity is at about 80-95% max BPM, not "run as fast as i fucking can" like some anime autist. If you can't feel your fucking legs for a full minute, you're obviously going too hard you moron.

And proof that it works? How about you google any of the numerous studies done on the subject. If you don't wanna do that, I can help you: the studies says it works very well.
Now off you go, train smart.
>>
>>42706595
The body will get more and more used to it after some time
>>
>>42706717
>The body will get more and more used to it after some time

It won't, that is the purpose of HIIT, to always keep it struggling.
>>
>>42706595
try this anon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZnsLVArIt8. killed me the first time i tried but builds up some nice stamina.
>>
>>42706693
Are you referring to the sprinting with jog recoveries in between? I can do that with ease, the training I was on about targets different muscle groups with variety of multiple excercises
>>
File: IMG_1512.jpg (147KB, 620x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1512.jpg
147KB, 620x900px
>>42706731
Should this be an everyday thing as well or should it come with rest days?>>42706742
This is the exercise I've done so far but I'll save this one as well
>>
>>42706755
Still the same BPM and concept, little guy, no matter what form of exercise you use.

If you "can't feel your legs for a full minute" you're going too hard and it's obviously, as you yourself point out, unsustainable.
>>
>>42706773
id recommend to go with the one i posted. its a kller workout and im alwasys in puddles when im finished but you can really feel a rush of endorphins after and feels real nice. just try this once and see how you feel. i do it like 4 days a weeek and if its lifting day do it after that and not before
>>
>>42706793
>>42706796
Very helpful and sound advice. Was strictly weights with occasional incline running before this.
Could use gym bros like you anons to correct myself on areas I'm uninformed about
>>
>>42706838
Well, shit, I'm the BPM-guy and now I regret sounding condescending.
Good luck in your endeavours, I hope you make it.
>>
>>42706872
Great tips all the same. Thanks for that as well brah
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.