[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make this taste better? This stuff literally makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How do I make this taste better? This stuff literally makes me want to vomit
>>
hold nose while drinking
>>
>>42706253
go back in time and unfall for the BCAA meme. buy higher quality product.

captcha: jacu mass
>>
>>42706253
Buy one without artifical sweetener

Seriously. Thats the product that makes it taste so shit, and makes so no matter what you mix it with it still tastes like shit.
>>
I got this and the cookies and cream a while ago, and the vanilla is a bit better. My advice is to only drink one scoop at a time with the lowest amount of liquid you can get a decent mix with.
>>
>>42706253
i put mine in a blender.. 3 scoops, add frozen strawberries (and shit like that) tiny bit of peanut butter (like less than a tsp.. you'll taste it), bit of instant coffee, and almond milk..

i dont use body fortress anymore, but they all taste like shit eventually and make u want to throw up if you eat that shit basically every day
>>
>>42706303
o i usually add 2 raw eggs as well..
usually comes out to around 700cals total and about 100g of protein.. and you'll be full as fuck for good part of the day
>>
>>42706311
I hope im not completely off here but cant your body not process more than a certain amount of protein per hour?
>>
>>42706383

https://www.muscleforlife.com/the-truth-about-protein-absorption-how-often-you-should-eat-protein-to-build-muscle/
>>
Blend it with your favorite fruit. Go easy on the amount though.
>>
>>42706253
Buy flavourless Myprotein. Add to 250ml of milk. 27 grams protein. Move on with your day.
>>
that brand tastes like shit
find another
>>
How do you make your shakers to nit smell like shit? I cant fucking smell it anymore
>>
>>42707029
....wash...it
>>
File: chicken_soup_1_1.jpg (39KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
chicken_soup_1_1.jpg
39KB, 500x750px
Why aren't there more savory/salty flavors?
I think I'd rather have a protein soup than a protein shake.

Loaded potato, tomato, roasted pepper, french onion, cheese.
So many good soup flavors.
>>
>>42707582
If you want some salty protein I'm sure your gymbro can hook you up
>>
>>42706253
I bought body fortress creatine because it was the only one at the store.
Then I realized that to consume 5g of creatine you need to fucking eat at least 20g of their shitty product, and it tastes like fucking garbage, I tried it with water and nearly vomited, then with milk, still shit, then with milk + whey protein, still tastes bad ( a little bit better).

But, I'm not using that shit again, I will find another brand.
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>42706253
buy higher quality whey, try Gold Standard. it's like a chocolate milkshake
>>
>>42707993
wait what the fuck happened to my picture? i'm not even in Australia?
>>
File: stu.jpg (71KB, 283x276px) Image search: [Google]
stu.jpg
71KB, 283x276px
I bought four tubs of Body Fortress in different flavors during a sale on Cyber Monday last year. It's so bad I haven't even finished my first tub yet. I can't stand to drink it with anything, so I mix a scoop into a cup of full fat Greek yogurt and that's not too bad. I also make protein pucks/muffins on occasion just to use the shit up. I regret it so badly. It's so fucking gross. Everyone should try Body Fortress just to experience how bad it really is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.