[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at what point in your natty lifting did you say either a.) fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1504020468331.jpg (282KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504020468331.jpg
282KB, 1920x1200px
at what point in your natty lifting did you say either

a.) fuck it, Im shooting up

or

b. ) fuck getting big, it takes a ridiculous amount of time. Ill be ripped and get big slowly
>>
>>42704724
I have a normal life, with normal expectations and I do not have an inferiority complex. I have never thought either of those.
>>
>>42704729
get out of my board. we have no room for well-adjusted individuals
>>
>>42704724
After about a year. Just pre-700 club. That's where I'm at now. I'm fine getting big slowly.
>>
>>42704724
1. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG THAT PIC
2. at first it was when i started because i didn't see progress but now i occasionally think about steroids anytime i plateau on a lift or feel like i'm lacking physique wise
>>
>>42704724
Take creatine.
I am back on linear progression ow boys.
>>
>>42704746
What made you stop the incessant eating and bullshit "bulk" mentality. For me, it was growing unhappiness with the mirror at 14%. Had a problem with it for awhile, finally said I'm done with that
>>
>>42704776
The mirror helps, but just having an intermittent fasting program helps, as well.

Your body just really doesn't need all those damned calories. I gain on every workout too, even if it's an extra rep.
>>
>>42704795
can you tell me your typical intermittent fasting schedule?
>>
>>42704806
Sure. Breakfast I have either 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a full glass of milk, or a bowl of cereal with whole milk, or if I'm really hungry, I fry up four eggs, 4 slices of bacon and two pieces of whole grain toast with regular butter.

For lunch I'll normally have 3 turkey burgers with regular white bread buns, regular mayonnaise, mustard, and all the vegetables.

I'm drinking coffee and tea in between meals with 3 teaspoons of brown sugar and whole milk with the coffee. I'm never hungry.
>>
>>42704852
thanks anon. Much appreciated.
>>
>>42704724
I remember when I overheard a guy in the gym talking to his pal

>You know? I regret doing steroids. When I did a cycle my lifts when up like crazy, muscle mass increased and I felt strong as fuck, when I stopped all my gains went away, then I realized the only way to keep them was to continue another cycle, which bummed me down and felt depressed because I was nothing without them.

it was something like that, he wasn't worried about the money, it was the psychological side that fucked him over realizing it was impossible to be like that without gear.

So there, no roids for me. I would consider using clen for a cut though, which is clearly not the same thing
>>
Found fun things to do with my body instead of just wallowing in suffering as a gymcel with a totally one-dimensional measure of progress.

>Skill/technique
>Balance/flexibility
>Cardio
>Just plain having an interesting session doing something, like finding a new place on a bike ride or spotting a rare bird on a hike

You're not gonna stall or plateau on all of these at once.

You're not getting frustrated with the pace of your progress. You're just realizing that being a basic-bitch "lifter" is boring as hell once the noob gains and novelty stop. Body dysmorphia exists because gymcels try to fill the void with MORE MORE BIGGER BIGGER instead of addressing the problem.
>>
>>42704915
I have heard something similar. Kind of sad in a way.

>>42704919
Nicely put anon.
>>
>>42704919
also lifting isn't so much about size, it has a lot to do with symmetry and proportion.
>>
>>42704724
I am not a professional athlete, roids are pointless for me. I work more for progression on my lifts and my cardio right now anyway. Might switch over to a strongman gym and have some fun with that.
>>
Lifting is like sucking a few dicks

You're surrounded by men and go through periods of heavy breathing and not breathing at all
>>
BREHS, this literally might be the most seductive photograph I have ever seen. God level choice OP
>>
File: 1499483659271.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1499483659271.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>>42704724
post uncropped or die
>>
C) getting big takes time and I'm willing to get there slowly, after a year I had this realization, but before I had it I was getting burnt out from lifting
>>
File: 1498298672907.jpg (81KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1498298672907.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
>>42704724
What >>42705072 said
>>
>>42705072
>>42705098

https://imgur.com/eLY3W

Learn to reverse image search
>>
>>42705348
>butterface

I regret asking
>>
>>42705372
*tips fedora*
>>
Take sterons if

>you dont want to be healthy and live long, yolo bruh ima live one day lion than 100 yr sheep woop woop
>you want to bald earlier
>you want to leave humanity behind
>you want ez way to build muscle and train more often
>you are professional athlete

Dont take sterons if

>you have normal sized penis and dont want to compensate
>you dont have self esteem issues
>you are normal human bean
>you want to live healthy and have discipline

I could think way more reasons pro use and against it but I cba to write them
>>
>>42705372
You still couldn't fuck her if you wanted you fagget
>>
>>42705372
>butterface
Are you gay or something?
>>
>>42705372
HAHA
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.