[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 years old >kissless virgin >never graduated highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>21 years old
>kissless virgin
>never graduated highschool
>skinnyfat despite spending a lot of time researching everything and lifting
>no skills
>low testosterone
>parents hate me
>zero friends

Is there any way to fix myself?
>>
>>42703999
join the army
>>
>>42704020
this

You'll make great lifelong friends in the army no matter how fucking weird you are.
>>
>>42704020
>>42704069
There's no army in my country.
>>
Enlist and/or become an hero.
>>
>>42704080
What kind of fucking country is that? Even fucking Canada has a military
>>
>>42703999

Are you actually diagnosed with low test?

If so get on test replacement therapy NOW.

I was only 27 when I was diagnosed with a laughable 196. Now I take 250mg every two weeks and feel phenomenal. A lot of the things you listed can be caused my mental changes brought on by low T.
>>
>>42704093
He just doesn't want to join the military.

>>42703999
There is no magical solution, work on getting your life back together or end up being that weird uncle who has a weird obsession with hugging your nieces.

If you don't have the balls to get shit together you deserve your fate.
>>
>>42704093
There is no army in the country I live in either, nor in the country next to us.
>>
>>42704124
Do you live in the Baltic?
>>
>>42704135
Central America
>>
>>42704080
start one
>>
>>42703999
idk about the other stuff but for
>>skinnyfat despite spending a lot of time researching everything and lifting

Just get your diet perfect, make sure you get enough protein. For muscle strength and size, it just takes a long time to build mature muscle. Train hard, train smart, and train consistently.
>>
>>42704108
250mg every two weeks. Holy fuck what are they doing to you? Must be quite a ride you're on
>>
>>42703999
get a job
go get a ged
maybe meet a nice girl there who you can be a loser with
after ged enroll in night classes
maybe meet a nice girl there you can be less of a loser with
get a better job
work hard at that job and become someone that they can rely on and inst a piece of shit

fuck the lifting crap you have bigger issues and the only way to fix those is to start doing something about it right now.
>>
>>42704142
join a cartel, chop some peoples heads off, rape some whores then chop there heads off
>>
>>42704158

In 8 weeks my test level went from 196 to 733.

I now know why test can be so addictive.

>Motivation and zest for life returned
>Last bit of belly fat flew off and I now have six pack
>Skin looks better
>Balding has stopped
>Strength gains in the gym
>Confidence and libido have returned; very close to getting gf
>Able to brush off life stress more easily

The negative side effects are oily skin and PIP but those are minor. It can be harder to concentrate at college since that pent up sexual desire is coming out all at once and I think about banging every girl I see.
>>
>>42704360
I think he was saying it's retarded to do 250mg every 2 weeks. Your test spikes up hugely then drops to nothing over and over.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.