[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High Reps low weight vs. Low Reps high weight What should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
High Reps low weight vs. Low Reps high weight

What should I do to lose bodyfat?
>>
neither. just eat less to lose fat
>>
File: 1502317183194.png (25KB, 167x396px) Image search: [Google]
1502317183194.png
25KB, 167x396px
>>42703796

Losing bodyfat doesn't mean that I'm fat.

I just want to know which burns the most calories
>>
>>42703812
cardio
>>
File: 1494516602334.png (120KB, 270x454px) Image search: [Google]
1494516602334.png
120KB, 270x454px
>>42703818

I already do 1 hour of running and half a hour of bicyle ffs

I just want to know which lifting workout burns the most carolies, high reps or low reps
>>
>>42703788
Both, you should shock the body periodically.
>>
>>42703788
Neither.
Lifting doesn't burn as much calories as you think.
The difference between the two are so insignificant it isn't work worrying about.
>>
>>42703788
To lose bodyfat?

Circuit training.
The mass strength and work capacity you build is amazing.
>>
>>42703864
This

The human body is remarkably efficient when it comes to preserving energy so something as little as low reps high weight Vs. High reps low weight is insignificant
>>
Nobody here in their right mind factors working out into their TDEE apart from putting "exercising X times per week" into their TDEE calculator.

You maybe burn 150 calories in a 2 hour session tops.
>>
>>42703829
HIT
>>
>>42703788
do both
the need to do two types of workouts will mean you need to workout more frequently, thus more calories burned
>>
you need to not lie to yourself.
low reps, people usually use weights that will put them close to failure at the end of a set.
but high reps, if you are lifting a light weight and plan to do 15 reps often people choose a weight that doesn't challenge them near the end of that set and aren't continuing until it does challenge them.
don't think of it as light weights. think of it as high reps with the heaviest weights you can high rep
>>
>>42703788
>What should I do to lose bodyfat?
You eat less to lose fat, thats it.
As far as high reps vs low reps when cutting, i'd say higher intensity lower volume when cutting. Your body will have problems recovering if you are gonna beat yourself up with fuckton of volume work. Your goal is to just give your body the right stimulus that will say to your body that those muscles are too useful to be burned away, you arent gonna build muscle when cutting. This is gonna preserve your muscle without beating it up too much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.