[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things you never asked for now that you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IZUic5r.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IZUic5r.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
What are some things you never asked for now that you're fit?

I never asked to cuck other guys.
>>
File: 1501310101342.jpg (89KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501310101342.jpg
89KB, 1200x900px
>>42700636
This is actually true.
I've now hooked up with 2 smoking hot girls that lied about being single, and had others try to pull the same shit. Not cool.
>>
>>42700686
What the hell? This is obviously not your fault, but why are some women despicable enough human beings that they actually do this? And of course the despicable male beings that already know they're not single but goes for it anyway. The fuck
>>
>>42700686
Worst of all is when they have a ring and say they're single and that they just "like wearing it".
>>
File: confused lizard.jpg (18KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
confused lizard.jpg
18KB, 396x385px
>>42700636

>mfw too autistic to tell the difference between a girl flirting with me and a girl just being polite to me
>>
>>42700724
It's really damaged my trust of all women. One was a fellow sales rep I was at a conference with, she was flirting with me the whole week and after I finally fucked her she got a FaceTime from a contact labeled
>boyfriend *various emojis*
And then was like oh, yeah you should probably go he can't see you. The fuck.
The other gave me a beej and then said she had to go because her boyfriend wanted to see her before he left town for a bit. They didn't even try to hide it after the fact, like they thought I was fine cucking these unfortunate dudes.
>>
>>42700770
Yeah. And people ask why men are starting to not trust women. I've had my share of bullshit from grills too, but sadly i stand in the opposite end of the canoo from you. I'm the one who gets fucked over by a complete lack of morals. As far as i know, nothing as major as you described has happened to me, but the constant lying, backstabbing, clique creation, exclusion, humiliating and general fucking awful behavior of women, especially the late teens, has made me not trust anything (that's considered important, secret info, or binding deals) a girl says. I've been let down a lot, so if i only expect failure to perform or show up on their part, at least i didn't end up getting dissapointed. It's really sad it has to go in this direction.
>>
>>42700770
>The other gave me a beej
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.