[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here. Why do so many of these memesters act like "fit"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1501009902402.jpg (82KB, 504x502px) Image search: [Google]
1501009902402.jpg
82KB, 504x502px
Newfag here. Why do so many of these memesters act like "fit" only means to be a muscle bound Arnold level hunk? I know it's the meme but how did that start and why does thin-fit and stuff like bodyweight and calisthenics get so much hate?

Pls no bully
>>
>he doesn't have body dismorphia yet
One day you'll understand
>>
>>42698055
If only I knew what that meant
>>
>>42698114
One day you'll understand
>>
>>42698151
Understandable, have a good day
>>
>>42698037
Start exercising and you'll find out. You'll have an eternal compulsive need to get bigger and more muscular. You won't be satisfied with some ottermode faggotry once you've reached ottermode, you'll just keep going further.
>>
>>42698313
I do exercise and I'm perfectly happy with a slim-fit body, it's my goal to get and maintain that kind of physique

I'm not mentally fucked like most of this board
>>
>>42698401
>it's my goal to get and maintain that kind of physique
That's because you haven't reached it yet. Once you do, it won't be enough.
>>
>>42698411
I'll hold you to those words then and we'll just see
>>
>>42698401
No anon, we aren't mentally fucked, we are the healthy minded ones. It's GOOD to want to get bigger and stronger. If you truly lack this want entirely then there is something wrong with you biologically, most likely very low testosterone levels.
You're basically a bitch in a man's body.
>>
>>42698434
Gimme some science to prove that then m8
>>
>>42698434
>it's good to constantly feel like you aren't good enough
Laughing
>>
>>42698037
Cant sell books, supps, diets, gym memberships to people who do basic calisthenics, stretching, eat well and do a lot of activity.

No money in it.

So the whole STARVATION MODE and EAT BIG TO GET BIG, and GYM AND THESE CERTAIN WORKOUTS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT WORK AND ANYTHING ELSE IS STUPID AND WILL MAKE YOU FAT things started.

Basic health and fitness and pe that were taught in schools were taken out because that was bad for multiple businesses.
>>
>>42698473
>it's good to be content with being mediocre
LMFAO
Of course it's good to constantly want to improve yourself even further, to forever break your limits and go beyond them.
You will never make it even to ottermode, pathetic loser.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.