[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously how do you even have time to hit the gym when bulking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 4a5[1].png (222KB, 680x431px) Image search: [Google]
4a5[1].png
222KB, 680x431px
Seriously how do you even have time to hit the gym when bulking? I spend hours every day cooking food to get the right amount of calories
>>
>>42696392
just be yorselves
>>
>>42696392
Cook 2- 3 times a week and store the food in a electrical apparatus that maintains a low temperature to conserve it as long as possible. Yes, I think they are called re.. ref... refrigerator or something like that. I'm not sure but I think I have one in that place where you usually prepare /cook your food and eat. I call it the cooking room, idk if they have one of these in your country.
>>
>>42697210
So im supposed to make 7kg of chicken, 5kg rice and 10kg vegetables at once
>>
>>42697315
Why the fuck are you bulking with chicken and rice? That's so inefficient.
>>
Make a shitload of food at once and learn to eat a lot on one sitting.
>>
>>42696392
how much fucking food are you trying to eat what the fuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.