[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello it's my frist time on /fit/ I am very fat and I use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0126.gif (425KB, 268x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.gif
425KB, 268x270px
Hello it's my frist time on /fit/ I am very fat and I use to be 170 kg but went through a whole depression state and suicide thing and now I am 135 kg and want to get fit, can I get a little workout advice I have Agoraphobia so something that I can do that home also can you please be nice
>>
Read the sticky. Go to a psychologist.
>>
>>42695385
I do already and been going for 3 year
>>
>>42695364
This is going to sound strange but start vaping CBD oil. Not too much before exercise though, shit makes you want to mellow out and chill.
But if you're having anxiety and depression issues it works great for that. Pulled me out of being a raging autist so it might work for you too.
>>
>>42695409
Where do you purchase CBD oil from do you have a reliable site to buy from
>>
just want to say dont give up hope bro we are here for you
>>
>>42695364
I used a lot of the videos on this list to get help get me in shape(at some point your gonna want to move on but they are a good start and a nice way to get in to the habitof exercising)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NaTuiql-g0&list=PLKHXQ4Bw1F44cSNyujk3zr-Hi4ISCWfGs

also since you are quite heavy Im guessing pushups arent an option atthe moment
get some resitance bands you can combine the light ones with the videos to make them harder and the heavy ones really do let you get a decent workout
>>
File: IMG_0102.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>42695433
Thanks for saying that
>>
File: IMG_0097.jpg (14KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0097.jpg
14KB, 125x101px
>>42695434
Very retro will look into this thanks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.