[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Over 66% of Americans over the age of 21 are overweight >I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 16

File: America.jpg (47KB, 640x504px) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
47KB, 640x504px
>Over 66% of Americans over the age of 21 are overweight
>I hate having to look at and interact with fat ugly pigs on a daily basis
>I'm completely disgusted by this country where laziness and gluttony is considered the norm and people go out of their way to promote fat acceptance

I hate living in this shit hole. What are some /fit approved countries?
>>
>>42691984
You could go to the U.K. where they are fat AND ugly
>>
I would say Japan and South Korea, but I think they're just more skinny (3% obesity vs 35% for US) than fit. Fatshaming is normal and acceptable there.
>>
I think westerners (especially anglos) are just fat overall. While America is the fattest by a lot, Britland/Aussieland/Leafland are all still 1/4 obese which is unacceptable.
>>
>don't live in the cities around blacks
>fat people disappear
>>
stop interacting with poor people
>>
>>42692059
It's not the Africans desu it's the cities.
>>
>>42692122
>it's the cities.

Nice try dude. I live about an 75 min away from the nearest large city and I'm surrounded by fat fucks too.
>>
>>42692012
I've heard/read that in more than one place. Wouldnt call them /fit/ in the /fit/ sense of the word though. Most of them are tiny and weak.

South America and Southeast asia fatshame too. Would recommend OP
>>
move to colorado or the west side of los angeles
>>
>>42691984
Move to Colorado or Utah.
>>
i technically am obese, yes i am american but i am 5'8 at 200 lbs 20 ys old 15% bf, so i would say polls do not get an accurate representation of america. they should go by state instead
>>
File: 1362283633934.png (11KB, 157x151px) Image search: [Google]
1362283633934.png
11KB, 157x151px
>>42692187
>people are tiny a weak in east asia
>but not in SEA or south america
are you retarded
>>
i have noticed less fit people in europe, like bodybuilding or improving your physique is almost non- existent, maybe it is because soccer is the biggest sport containing "athletes" so being skinny is considered okay and athletic? where as america we have wwe, nfl, amateur wrestling, mma, boxing etc
>>
>>42691984
just find the right community in a western state
>>
>>42691984
>tfw french
>tfw have literally never seen an actual fatty (those in the fph threads) with my own eyes
>have never heard the sound of these little scooters they have
>saw one guy once who was probably 60% bodyfat and still remember it like it was yesterday
we might smoke a lot but at least we're /fit/ter than burgers
>>
>>42692542
>polls do not get an accurate representation of america.
I doubt any country have scooters for obese people in wallmarts.
>>
File: Americans.jpg (552KB, 1343x1391px) Image search: [Google]
Americans.jpg
552KB, 1343x1391px
>>42693258
Hamericans think it's their "freedom" and their "god given right" to conserve as much mass as a humvee. Pic definitely related. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>42691984
Japan has a fat tax
>>
Italy y/w
>>
>>42691984
I'm moving to New Zealand next year. Anyone have any experience there?
>>
>>42693342

>no ben garrison logo

first day on 4chan?
>>
>>42691984
There's literally only 1 fat person in North Korea OP. And if you're into fasting, there's even more good news...
>>
>>42692626
The scooters are electric, they don't really make any noise.
>>
>>42693428
I'm here and I'm fat. Don't come if you are a chink.
>>
>>42693454
They make a distinctive omnomnom sound, anon.
>>
felt like a fucking fatass american in amsterdam last year, everyone there is lean. i am also handsome as fuck but felt like a normie over there, everyone is beautiful wtf
>>
>>42693588
Keep going east, it's gets better.
>>
>>42693428
about as fat as Australia but the chicks there are uglier
>>
>>42692122
>>42692147
Really? Cities like new york and LA have very low obesity rates for non hispanic whites. Meanwhile in rural areas seeing 300 pound women isnt uncommon
>>
>>42691984
Any country with mandatory military service or deep military tradition is going to produce some /fit/ fellas. Switzerland, Israel (>inb4 /pol/), most Slavic countries, even South Korea.
>>
https://voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate/2097416

Look what they had to rescue in Texas. You'd think landwhales would be evolutionary equipped to survive flooding, but look at the amount of fucking resources these beasts waste.
>>
>>42692026
>While America is the fattest by a lot
Mexico
>>
>>42694175
Nope, the rich arab countries are the fattest by far. Serves all those greedy pedophile savages right getting killed by junkfood.
>>
File: Japanese one piece suit.jpg (205KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese one piece suit.jpg
205KB, 960x1280px
>>42692012
Long term expat in Japan here. Vast majority are skinny but there are a few who lift. The good news is if you work out you will stand out from everyone. Even the foreigners who come here are usually DYEL and skinny, with the occasional fat weeb.

Also fat shaming is real. People have no hesitation to say things like "you got fat", in no uncertain terms. They make comments not necessarily malicious but with definite social pressure to not be a fat piece of shit. Conversely if you lose weight they will point that out too.

Best part is the change of ambience. Living in the States you are surrounded by fatties. Virtually everyone is fat. Fat friends, fat coworkers, fat friends' wives, fat cops, fat teachers, fat everyone. There is constant unconscious pressure to loosen your standards, because at least you're not as fat as them, and even if you were everyone is fat so it wouldn't be a problem. Compare with Japan where everyone is small and skinny, the opposite effect occurs.

Finally roasties get BTFO constantly here. No matter how hard western girls try they cannot keep up with Asian girls' youth and slenderness. It fucks with their heads to live in a place where they have to struggle just to not be the fattest and ugliest person in the room, a battle which they usually lose. Japanese also put to rest the myth of baby weight, becuase every mother I have known was back down to her pre-pregnancy weight within two months after giving birth. The next time you see some pudgy sow moaning about 'eating for two' remember that she is full of fat.
>>
>>42693637
Those are cities where you have to walk everywhere of course they're going to be less fat.
>>
>>42692026
>America is the fattest by a lot

>this is what eurofags really believe

Mexico, many middle eastern countries, and small islands are much fatter % wise
>>
>>42692026
>America is the fattest by a lot

it's not top 10
>>
>>42691984
>left: overjuicing
>right: overeating
>cant do anything in moderation
Huh, really gets my nogging jogging
>>
>>42694245
>Nope, the rich arab countries are the fattest by far.
depends if you count their indian slaves.
>>
>>42694686
>LA
>Walking everywhere
It's like you've never been to LA. There is only a few cities in America where you typically walk more than most and LA is not even close to being one of them.
>>
File: fit fat shame.gif (4MB, 370x152px) Image search: [Google]
fit fat shame.gif
4MB, 370x152px
>>42694175
Thing is we are fat because of malnourishment, the poor are the people who get fat. Most people over 21 are fit, because Mexico is extremely harsh with people. God forbid you have a physical disability and come here. We literally name short people pequina or midget. If youre fat dont come here. Actually dont come here at all, its a shit hole.
>>
File: norwegian girls.jpg (219KB, 800x669px) Image search: [Google]
norwegian girls.jpg
219KB, 800x669px
norway > sweden > denmark

scandinavia is full of fit people. if you don't work out regularly, you are assumed to be responsible for every health problem you have

norway is better than sweden in this respect, who is better than denmark, but they're all pretty good. denmark is very relaxed about life in general though, most people are fit but they worship food
>>
>>42692560
Less /fit/ people for sure, but our general population gets regular exercise by cycling, walking and running. Low test sports like volleybal, soccer and tennis are also popular.
Europe has a better standard of living, but a lower ceiling. This isn't only true for sports.
>>
>>42694413
>not be the fattest and ugliest person in the room
let's not get carried away with the yellow fever here, most asian girls aren't as cute you would like to think
>>
>>42691984
The lowest obesity rates in Europe are Romania,Italy and Swittzerland. Although childhood obesity is on the rise in all of the cunts. Interestingly all 3 have high fat diets(don't fall for the "Italian" cuisine being pasta and pizza,they don't eat like that on a regular basis,ok maybe pasta but with heavier sauses and smaller portions).
France would bethere too except for all the fat arabs
>>
>>42694413
Do you teach, or have you moved on to another career? I'd like to move to Japan, but teaching seems like it has a very low glass ceiling.
>>
>>42691984
>What are some /fit approved countries?
Australia
Major Sports culture
Beaches
Gyms everywhere (theres like 8 gyms within a 3km radius of where i live in Sydney)
Birth place of zyzz
Best amateur bodybuilding completion in the world (stereosonic)
If you like asians then youre in luck because they're fucking everywhere in Sydney and Melbourne
Cheeky black buggers who only want a dollar for the bus who are only really seen north of Brisbane and none in Tasmania
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War
>The conflict, fought largely as a guerrilla war by both sides, claimed the lives of more than 200 European colonists and between 600 and 900 Aboriginal people, all but annihilating the island's indigenous population.
Theres no more native Tasmanian aboriginal people now
>>
>>42692026
Australia isn't a quarter obese. There are a few every now and then, like 1 every 100 people is obese here.

t. Australian
>>
>>42695236
>swede is better than denmark
No u
>>
>>42695400
>australia
>birthplace of zyzz
that was russia
>>
>>42695400
Can confirm. Lived in brisbane for 2 years. Holy fuck. Everyonr guys and girls gym. I swear every second guy is in gear and its openly available to gym rats. On top of that the living cost was low. The weather was awesome and the money was legit
>>
>>42695400
>Best amateur bodybuilding completion in the world (stereosonic)

kek
>>
>>42695373
Surprised Norway is that high, I remember people looking great when I visited. France and especially Switzerland being low check out, though I'm a little surprised by Italy - the young fashionable people looked good, but I remember a lot of middle aged chubsters. Food portions felt huge too, but I suppose people differently when eating out.
>>
>>42695400
>Australia
>/fit/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
>>
>>42693524
I'm chink and I'm on my way cunt.
>>
>>42695236
I live in Norway and I think I've been seeing an increase in fat people in recent years. Mostly middle aged women. I live in one of the fatter counties I think though, and maybe I'm seeing it more since getting fit.
Young people are still normal for the most part.
>>
>>42691984
Germany or anywhere north of it
>>
>>42695413
Hate to break it to you, but yes a quarter of australians are obese.

>In 2014-15, 63.4% of Australians aged 18 years and over were overweight or obese (11.2 million people), comprised of 35.5% overweight (6.3 million people) and 27.9% obese (4.9 million people). A further 35.0% were of normal weight and 1.6% were underweight.

t. Australian Bureau of Statistics
>>
>>42691984
We don't have much fatties here in France. But we have mudslimes and niggers soooo...
>>
>>42695236
unfortunately scandi countries have been invaded by refugees :(
>>
>>42692026
I live in London, not that many fatties desu until you get to age 50+, I'd say one of the /fit/test cities I've been in too, having travelled in much of Asia and Europe
>>
>>42693588
welcome to the motherland Americuck
>>
>>42693342

Well they're not wrong, it is their right to do so.
>>
>>42693600
kek 100% false
t. visited Hungary, Romania, Poland, Turkey, Cyprus, Croatia
>>
>>42695236
Denmark literally has the skinniest teens in all of Europe my dude, lower obesity rate than Sweden too. The studies have been done.
>>
>>42695178
>we literally name short people pequina or midget
>Mexico
fucking kek, is it like Mohammed for mexicans?
>>
Go to bosnia. Or any slavic country. In germany i was always small but there i felt fat. You will see either ottermode or well trained bodies. We dont have mutch to eat there, no burgerking shit, only Maika(Mom/Grandmom) who makes eat.
>>
>>42691984
Eh, you either live west and deal with its cultural declien, live in completely-different-culture-noway-you-will-assimilate jpon/korea or live some third world shithole. Take your pic. The upsides of living in the west outweight the downsides as of now. Like, just live where you can do what you want to do with your life. I would have a great deal of trouble doing what i want in russia, so i plan to move out of here, even if it my homeland and like russian culture, whatever. If you can do what you want to do with your life in your country and do it succesfully, than you dont have any reason to move.
>>
>>42696023
>Go to Bosnia
>known for its war crimes and criminals
no ty, got lots of Bosnian refugees in the UK, apparently they were scoundrels
>>
>>42691984
>tfw norwegian
>tfw people are normal here and plenty of young people are fit
Heyheyhey, we're not bad!
>>
>>42691984
Honestly, I wish they measured the bf% of everybody. Ever since I was a kid I was always in the higher bmi range because I had a bit more muscle than most kids my age. Haha I still have the letters my mom would get every year saying your child anon is obese in X bmi range.
>>
>>42696067
t. fat powerlifter
>>
>>42693444
Keked and checked
>>
>>42695365
especially japanese girls, their teeth are fucked and their noses usually are too wide
>>
>>42694413

Yellow fever is real, asian girls are bottom of the barrel along with black girls
>>
>>42695989
This. London is the most /fit/ city.
>>
>>42696178

You'll just get laughed at by the black yutes in london anyway lol
>>
>>42692059
This just isn't true.
>>
>>42692059
>implying there aren´t plenty of fat rednecks in the rural parts of the US and A

HAHA
>>
> What are some /fit approved countries?

Norway
>>
>>42695989
Really? I visit London regularly, but I always get surprised when I visit most other European cities at how much thinner people are.
If anything, London is fatter than the town I currently live in.
>>
Reason is fast food restaraunts.

In america you can buy double cheesburger for a dollar while here in Europe u wont find it below 2 euros.

Most people in Europe still eat at home, while americans are eating out more often cuz its not that expensive.

But the fat trend is coming here too for sure
>>
>>42696067
>my mom would get every year saying your child anon is obese in X bmi range.
Sorry anon, but you're were at least overweight by bodyfat % if not obese too. No kid is muscular enough to make them obese unless they're on steroids
You were/are fat.
>>
>>42696067
>being this ignorant
>>
>>42695932
>Germany
Lol please. Obesity is on the rise and very few people actually lift. Especially younger german males are mostly skinny/skinnyfat faggots if they aren´t outright overweight.
>>
>Brazil
>increase of fatties in the last few years according to the UN in Jan 2017
>23% of the overall population
>most of them are woman
>>
>>42696236
Depends on what you mean by kid. If we are talking, lets say, mid puberty in here, its very well possible to muscular enough to be decently overweight by bmi, with good enough genetics and effort. Especially if its something like 20% bodyfat + good amount of muscle on top. Obviously you wanna cut if you are 20%+ bodyfat, but cutting as a teen is retarded, cuz you are still growing during that period and you wanna give your body best nutrition possible to grow the most.
>>
>>42696005
I didnt see many fat croats or hunargarians when I was there. Croatia looked pretty /fit.
>>
>>42692003
yeah man, crazy shit. I was in London and fuck man, they are so much ugly fucks...
weird.
But i must say, if Anglos go good genetic, the are pretty as fuck.

koreans are ugly motherfuckers too.
>>
>>42694686
Its because the whites are rich/well off there in general and mainly its poor people who are fat as fuck.
>>
>>42696273
I live in MS André people gere até dar as fuck
>>
Norway

In my uni of 30000 people (NTNU) maybe 0.5-1% are obese. Probably close to 10-15% are overweight. The rest are normal/fit. Have never seen anyone at american level fatness here. Love it.
>>
>>42692626
>live in the Netherlands
>fat people are slowly becoming common
They are still a very small minority though. But in thee next 10-20 years we'll be fucked.

Still better than Belgium though, where the minister of healthcare is a fast fuck
>>
>>42696225
Londoners are more built
>>
>>42691984
The Balkan countries are pretty /fit/. People are tall and lean, weightlifting is popular too
>>
Most mediterranean countries are fit as fuck because the people there are pretty vain, but in a healthy manner. I guess it's because of the climate and the culture
>>
>>42696426
This. I grew up in eastern part of Croatia and can confirm this. I've always been surrounded by guys who were always way more fit than me.
>>
>>42696023
>>42696278
>>42696426
Balkanesians can't afford obesity.

t. balkaneer
>>
>>42695178
>Most people over 21 are fit
No they aren't you stupid fuck. If they were the obesity rate wouldn't be so high.
>>
>>42696092
>nose too wide 2/10 woodnotbang

Dental care could be an issue, I don´t know I´m not from around there, but from what I gather it's a fad right now
>>
>>42695413
Nigger leave your house. Fat cunts are everywhere.
>>
>>42694413
Part of it is that they honestly care about your health for some. I've heard from teachers in Korea that some students did it for teasing a vaster majority were worried about the teachers health since being fat is a sign of stress and not being able to control urges. Of course as you get old you are less active and get more pudgy.
>>
>>42695986
.t 56% amerishart
>>
>>42695236
Breeding stock for rapefugee. Discounted.
>>
>>42692560
tall poppy syndrome is rampant in Europe, it also has the effect of fat shaming normies . You can see places that have less of that like the UK, where obesity is very high esp around women. It's also the place that has a lot of /fit/ people . Dorian Yates came from there so there's proof
>>
>>42696069
No, wrestled all through middle school. Definitely not a power lifter at 12 yrs old lol
>>
>>42695236
My god I have such a boner for snow nigger chicks...
>>
>>42696271
Not to mention sharia law
>>
>>42696236
>>42696249
I had abs as a kid I was not a fatty. I got muscular from doing a bunch of push-ups and shit during wrestling practice in middle school. At that age I could do 80 push-ups easy. The head coaches son could do 360 push-ups. He was unbelievable.
>>
Iran nigger
>>
File: visible abs.jpg (325KB, 876x1624px) Image search: [Google]
visible abs.jpg
325KB, 876x1624px
>>42696834
>obese kid
>abs
Sure.
>>
>>42692626
Stop lying to your friends,arabs are disgustingly fat . Do you live in Bretagne or some desolate mountain area?
>>
>>42692560
>>42695280
>>42696794
Thanks for your observations, Americans who have never left their trailer park.
>>
>tfw raised in a fatty family
>tfw back when I was around 12 I was already overweight
>tfw school nurse just straight up showed me a graph about weight to height ratio, pointed at what is deemed 'acceptable' and then all the way over to the dot that was me
>Told me that it wasn't a standard having the dot all the way over there
>Suddenly something in my little kid head clicked that I didn't have to be fat
>Start eating less and more slowly, only aim for satiation not bloaty feeling
>Skip out of snacks
>During halloween I found out I could trade small amounts of sugary sweets for a fuckton of nuts and I loved nuts
>When I reach 15 I am normal weight
>Never been happier
>Started working out at 17
>tfw my entire health is because of 1 school nurse that explained it to my face
>tfw only non fatty in family
Godspeed nurse Alexandra, saved my life.
>>
>>42696030
Also, talking about fatties in russia.
People are generally pretty short. When it comes to fat, well, we have a fat problem, mostly from a lot of people having shit diets. One of the reasons is the way our physical education got completely fucked over compared to the soviet times. Turns out that if you had good living standarts for a decent amount of time, birth rates will be low and not get up even if things get shitty, so russian population is pretty old. A lot of old people lived through stressful shitty starving lives, so they have famine survivor eating habits. If you just go around on the streets and ride around in public transport for a decent amount of time, you will see a lot of disguting, short, fat old women and men. I kind really even blame them, life in here hit them hard. Plus alcoholism is common af here.
>>
>>42696969
You should tell her that she made a difference
>>
File: valet service.png (480KB, 697x516px) Image search: [Google]
valet service.png
480KB, 697x516px
>>42692542
why do i not believe you?
>>
>>42696867
>not knowing muscle weighs more than fat
Hmmm
>>
>>42691984
>overweight
Well theirs your problem
Im 5'11 190 and im overweight but i only eat 3 meals a day and work out consistently
Bmi not a good indication of health just lazy
>>
i love gook women
>>
Lots of fat people in norway as well. Seems like working out is trending though...
>>
>>42696879
This
>>
>>42691984
Me too OP...me too.
>>
Move to Boston, NYC, Seattle, Cali, or Colorado. Not so many fat people.
>>
>>42695236
I can agree with Norway numba one. Norwegian woman moved into my Uni classes she is THE most attractive woman I've laid eyes on. I think she might have a bf but I'm still on the pursuit.
>>
>>42697130
>hurfdurf i don't understand bmi

It's a great tool for measuring populations.
>>
>>42695236

Sauce on the pic? I used to have a pic of the girls number 2 and 4 from the left but never had the source.
>>
File: Walnut Corset German Ass.jpg (40KB, 455x634px) Image search: [Google]
Walnut Corset German Ass.jpg
40KB, 455x634px
>>42696426
Fit yes. Rude as fuck though. Everybody is pissed off 24/7 in these slavic hellholes. Centuries of murdering, raping and torturing your neighbors breeds a certain lack of joie de vivre.

I would have to say Germany or Switzerland from my extensive travels there. Yes there are fat dumps there like every country, but I am amazed at how tight and toned most women's bodies are. The Germanic people exercise and walk A LOT and are tall and pretty easy on the eyes for the most part.

Pic related.
>>
>>42695236
+1 to this. I agree Norweigan's are very fit and care about being fit and is my favorite country in Europe bar none. Work for a large multinational company with offices there, and was in two relationships with Norweigan women. Been there lots and speak the language pretty well.

However, Norweigan's are the most irritable and irritating people on planet earth. Once you get past the 2 fuck ice breaking part of your relationship, these people are really really really abrasive. Can't explain why, but trust me on this. Bake that into your "norwegian girl.jpeg" fantasy boys. Its a LOT of work keeping 'em happy.
>>
File: Mexico Fattest.jpg (41KB, 555x321px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico Fattest.jpg
41KB, 555x321px
>>42695178
>Most people over 21 are fit
>If youre fat dont come here

Should we tell him?
>>
>>42696198
most rednecks are like 200lb hairy men with more muscle then you and don't go for the fag chisel look
>>
>>42695373
map is not accurate, brazil is over 20% fatsos
>>
>>42692026
I live in a big Canadian city and theres absolutely no way 1/4 are obese
I was actually mind blown when I went to the US by the ammount of fat fucks, I thought it was a meme
>>
>>42695373
Seems to look like africans have the cure, lol.
>>
>>42697087
cuz ur a fag. check me out in the thread where everyone is raging about my bodyfat. 200+ thread about fat womyn
>>
>>42695373
While Romania (poor as fuck) and Switzerland (rich as fuck/mandatory military) does not surprise me, Italy definitely does

at the very least Italy is fatter on average than France
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 640x360px
ITT: Amerifats deny that the majority of their entire population will die early of obesity related diseases.
I bet you think being mutaloo is okay too.
>>
>>42696226
You have a point.

Why do Americans buy a big house only to drive their car around the city all day getting take-out?
>>
>>42696468
Surprisingly during the 80s despite being ruled by communists and the economy being in the toilet Yugoslavia had like the highest calorie calorie consumption in Europe.
>>
>>42696468
Dude if we can afford anything, it's obesity, the food here in Croatia is dirt cheap. It's just that pretty much everyone goes to the gym or went at some point, it's pretty crazy.
>>
>>42692003
meh, like anywhere there are ugly people and attractive people. I admit there are fewer attractive than other places but there are plenty of beautiful people in the UK.
>>
>>42701111
>>42692003
Both UK and U.S. are ugly in general
>>
>>42701220
everywhere is ugly in general, the average person is unattractive.
>>
>>42701259
Have you ever been outside of the anglosphere? The average person in Norway for example is not unattractive
>>
>>42701363
>lines in the sand determine attractiveness

hm
>>
>>42701379
Uh huh, the genetic makeup of America and Norway is definitely the same
>>
>>42692626
how do you stay thin with all those buttery pastries that you guys eat? don't you french eat bread with every meal?
>>
>>42699949
>moving the goalposts
Obese is obese, it doesn't matter how much muscle you have if you're 40% body fat
>>
>>42701385
I mean obviously not that's not the point
>>
>>42701363
I've traveled all over the world, the average person is unattractive everywhere. There are places that the average is better than others though.
>>
>>42691984
Can we all just talk about how OP is upset enough at fat people for being fat that he's considering relocating countries, probably continents?

JFC man just ignore it and know that you're better than that lol.
>>
>>42699949
This is not true at all. Grew up in rural Nebraska, now live in NC and take frequent trips to the Appalachians. Fat rednecks/farm people are not muscular. They're just fat, sipping on their Big Gulps full of mountain dew and eating junk food they buy at the gas station because they have no other options.
>>
>>42691984

Probably going to die lower middle class if it still exists by then, no longer care about the future of my country, just that by virtue of being /fit/ I'm usually the hottest one in the building.
>>
As long as you work out you're already better than most of the population anywhere. I spent a week in nyc and everyone was fucking dyel and skelly as fuck. I actually live in the south where a lot of people actually do work out, even though there's supposedly more fat people there's also more fit people. Liberal cities like seattle also have no fit people which is not that surprising, even though I am liberal. Denver does though

Anyway as for the question probably Australia, i would expect yurop to be more skelly and beta
>>
>>42694686
They also tax soda and wage campagin wars on junk food.

Perfect if you like a nanny state
>>
I live in NYC and don't really see obese people often.
When I go upstate however it's like all the fat scooter memes become real
>>
>>42703080
I lived in New York for 3 months a few years back when I was working there. It's not as bad as the rest of the US but there's still some huge fatties there, mostly blacks I noticed. From the UK btw.
>>
> not realizing this just makes you automatically more attractive than 66% of the population
>>
>>42695373
>Portugal getting this fat
Sheeit
>>
This is just my experience living in Queensland, but the amount of men under 30 who are fit in Australia is astounding. The only reason our obesity rate is so high is because of boomers and roastie cunts (there is no such thing as a milf in Australia, they all got fat as soon as they hop-off the cock carousel).
>>
>>42696822
>snow nigger
Jealous shitskins thinking it's possible to insult Aryans lul
>>
>>42692059
thats why the fat people capital of the world Mississippi, isn't in america huh.
>>
>>42703495
But...you replied.
>>
>>42703593
>>42703495

you're both retarded for caring this much
>>
>>42696117
>Asian girls aren't above Mexicans or at least Indians
really grinds my gears mate
>>
>>42694413
Prove you life in Japan you weeb.
>>
>>42699183
>Once you get past the 2 fuck ice breaking part of your relationship, these people are really really really abrasive. Can't explain why, but trust me on this. Bake that into your "norwegian girl.jpeg" fantasy boys. Its a LOT of work keeping 'em happy.

Norwegian here. This is because of ingrained cultural feminism going all the way back to the Viking era. Women have always had more rights in Scandinavia and their attitude shows.

It's because of the liberalism and hands off approach to life that Norwegians have become this way, and it's even worse in Sweden.

Charm is more effective for Mediterranean girls, Scandinavians are most statistical and status chasing in this regard.
>>
>>42704336
for just one day I'd like to forget how fucking stupid some of you people are but for some reason I keep on coming back.
>>
>>42704362
Strawman: the post

Please tell me how so mr hot shot.
>>
>>42701363
yes i have. india, china, sweden, and germany

swedish are good looking, germans looked "average" to me (like %60 of whites in the US have german ancestry) and everyone in india and china was hideous .
>>
Anybody here from America that moved to another country? I'd be worried about the switch in finding work, and hell, my belongings getting overseas as well. There's nothing really tying me down. Both of my parents are dead. My job isn't that great. I have a sister and two nieces, but they're across the country and I rarely see them anyways.

I wouldn't mind a shot elsewhere. But citizenship has got to be difficult. And the job market can't be that much better.

Oh and fuck. I don't know metric outside of basic things for food. And I only speak English.
>>
>42704387
It's not a strawman, I'm not exaggerating anything, just sick of this place being overrun by trilby enthusiasts hissing at feminism like that's the reason they can't get laid.

Can we just talk about fucking form checks and mirin and diet tips? Why are we talking about fucking feminism on /fit/ in the first place? Why is this place always so scared of stuff that doesn't matter? Put your head down, tren hard, eat clen, and move past it.
>>
>>42704844
>>42704387

aaaaand I fucked up the reply arrows. c u on the other side anons.
>>
How do people these get so fat? Honestly?
t. third worlder
>>
>>42704897
calories in >>> calories out

bretty simple concept
>>
>>42691984
I actually love it.

When you are the only fit guy in a sea of fatties, you stand out.
>>
>>42704897
Food everywhere and it's cheap.
Desert is common with every meal too.
Marketing towards children.
Recent P.E. cuts in schools.
Not teaching kids how to make proper choices with food in schools and parents opt out of meal prep in favor of instant meals due to whatever. Maybe being over worked 40+ hours a week, with little to no vacation time.
>>
File: 0031.jpg (298KB, 1600x1011px) Image search: [Google]
0031.jpg
298KB, 1600x1011px
>>42691984
Croatia, Bosnia and balkan in general is /fit/ as fuck.
>almost every single one of my male relatives does weightlifting of some sort
>most young guys are ottermode, no fatties or Auschwitz inmates
>no landwhales
>you can play count the roiders on bosnian streets
>tallest lanklets in the world run around in Dalmatia, hercegovina and crna gora
And as you get old you either blow up with fat into a ball or go into skeleton mode.
Strange how that stuff works considering our diet is unhealthy as fuck, everyone smokes and drinks homebrewn 60% alk rakija regularly.
>>
>>42696310
>>>42694686
Actually a nyc resident here and i would like to say it usually depends on where you live. Usually when people say nyc they think of manhattan but
I come from queens and its an immigrants wet dream. Poor as fuck but know how to eat right

Id say bronx/brooklyn black and hispanics inflate a lot too.. Pretty sure it has to do with the culture youre used to

>nyc summary: typically thin asians, loud af black whales, white lardies, mexican fatties
>lots of fat italians
>thin/fit white people are young and tend to inflate with age
>>
>>42705073
Look I get you damn Croats are patriotic and shit, but your men are ugly, fat, bushy eyebrowed Turkic rape baby motherfuckers.
>>
>>42705143
t. 300lb of 1/2 black 1/4 Hispanic 1/4 germanic pure Nordic american
>nationalism
>specifically mention bosnia
>specifically mention hercegovina
>specifically mention crna gora
>specifically adress entire balkan
???
The fats getting to your brain john (or are you a buttblasted diasporafag?)
>>
>>42705320
>The fats getting to your brain john (or are you a buttblasted diasporafag?)

I'm actually 100% Norwegian from Norway, and you are a stupid turk rapebaby.

Stay mad durka.
>>
>>42695803
N-No worries eh? In 30 years the asians will homogenise with the rest of us into a new type of superior anglo-polynesian-chink blend of waifu r-right guys?
>>
>>42704844
Another post where you didn't disprove shit of what he said
>>
>>42691984
>Over 66% of Americans over the age of 21 are overweight

How is that possible? I see so many people who don't look overweight.
>>
>>42700036
Vancouver isn't big
>>
>>42706317
Your "average" is donked because of how widespread obesity is. So those who aren't obese look normal.
>>
>>42693258
>>42693342
To be fair, those are supposed to be for the handicap. Rascals are for the fatties.
>>
>>42695718

am from and still is in brisbane. can confirm, gymming is the norm. like 85% of guys at uni gym
>>
>>42706452
As an American I have to ask is getting women harder there since you have more competition?
>>
>tfw nordick
>tfw tall poppy syndrome is so rampant that it's considered culture
Th-thanks f-fuckin c-c-commies
>>
>>42691984
Australia is good

We keep our fat for people who past middle age people

Youngins are all skinny as fuck.
>>
>>42701400
The french dont eat much meat.

Breakfast is pastries or bread, which isn't that many calories. Lunch if cheese/bread/wine/salad. Dinner will be a proper meal but not always meat.

Basically its just the fact its low cal, low junk food, and low quantities.
>>
Best bet is Somalia, there you won't see much fatasses. Don't have sex there though, you might just contract nigger-AIDS or something.
>>
>>42692059
It's probably because their DNA is used to slavery so they've evolved to store as much energy as possible which makes them susceptible to becoming fatasses.
>>
>>42691984
I thought his left arm was huge and shaped like a crabs
>>
>>42699949
This is not true. Fat redneck guys drink big gulps and eat fried chicken because a boy's gotta eat! and when their arms balloon up with fat they go "aw hell ma lookit how strong I'm gettin." It might be different if they actually work on a farm and lift shit or something but they don't, not anymore. If they work they work at McDonald's or they drive a tractor.
>>
>>42695373
>the whitest countries are the fattest
top kek
>>
>>42694413
Too bad most asians look terrible without a high amount of surgery and/or makeup
>>
>>42706344
MTL my dude
>>
>>42691984
I'm sure they also hate interacting with a poor sperg that can't look them in the eye not maintain a conversation, OP.
>>
>>42691984
How can I tell if I'm overweight?
>still have fatceps
fuuark need to keep cutting
>>
>>42704798
stay where you are amerishit
>>
>>42694413
All the copes responding to this.
I guess /cgl/ and /int/ browse here more than I thought.
>>
>>42710390
To be fair, more Japs win the genetic lottery than chinks because of their Jōmon ancestry.

The average is still quite unattractive though.
>>
>>42694908
>left
>overjuicing
This is sad
>>
File: iq-europe.jpg (348KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
iq-europe.jpg
348KB, 1260x1260px
>>42706174
>you are a stupid turk rapebaby
>has a higher iq than him
lol
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.