[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem /fit/ and I need your help. When I fast, my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2-devils.jpg (167KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
2-devils.jpg
167KB, 350x525px
I have a problem /fit/ and I need your help.

When I fast, my jaw becomes stiff, feels sore, the taste in my mouth is horrible and it is the only thing that causes me to eat food and break my fast because it's the only thing that helps against it. The hunger is not even a problem.

How do I remedy this? Do not suggest chewing gum, I've tried it. Please, give me advice on this bros.

inb4 fasting is for fags
>>
Age? Maybe it's a signal for eating lots of protein, like for height or size.
>>
Eat doo doo. It doesn't count against the fast, as long as it's your mother's doo doo. Your mother still pushin out doo doos, champ?
>>
>>42691764
I'm 26, pretty fat but i'm getting there

I actually eat ketogenic diet when I do eat, so I eat a specific amount of protein I do not get more than I need and I eat 20g of carbs per day max.
>>
anyone suggest mother's doo doo yet
gotta eat dat mama doodoo yo
>>
If brown stuff comes out of your mother's asshole, and you're not eating it, and you're asking us for help, then I don't know what to tell you bro. This is more of a "if eating mother's doo doo isn't working" kind of question.
>>
File: 1367611534841.jpg (10KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
1367611534841.jpg
10KB, 300x274px
>>42691845
you
>>
>>42691845
>>42691827
>>42691774
shut the fuck up you disgusting motherfuckers. of course he tried eating his mother's doo doo, that goes without saying. can't believe i still have to tell this to people.
>>
/fit/ became so useless, all the 1995 kids have grown up, dumber than their parents
>>
>>42691876
their parents? as in their fathers and their -- tee hee -- their mothers? tee hee hee! their mothers who make DOO DOO??? TEE HEE HEE HEEHEE LOL!!!!!!!
>>
File: hiyah.gif (2MB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
hiyah.gif
2MB, 250x180px
>>42691739
Reposting my question because I think the other thread died.

>fast for 7 days
>around day 5 start feeling extremely nauseous
>for three days straight I'm basically bedridden
>extreme fatigue
>oh god the feeling of being on the verge of puking
>day 7 comes and I'm starting to feel better
>reintroduce food anyways because school was starting

I feel bad for ending it. I've gained the water weight back and I'm basically where I was before. Honestly not eating wasn't too bad. It was the fucking nausea that got me. I'd like to give it another try and try to go 14 days but I have classes now and I don't want to fuck myself over. I drank lots of water, though my intake did go down during days 5-7 when I was feeling sick. I took vitamins, but stopped on day 6 because I read somewhere that makes you feel sicker. What did I do wrong? Is there a way to curtail the absolute death? I'm 5'5'', 240 lbs, and a 51 in waist. I'm fat as fuck and I need to change. Like I said, I was actually doing ok during the fast, even walking 4 miles a day. My mentality and facial gains (water weight) were amping me up. I read somewhere about acidosis - and my tongue was white for what it's worth. I head that's a sign of ketosis. Any advice or explanations for the sickness shit would be appreciated. I want to do it again and keep going.
>>
>>42691910
I have a tip. You got a mother?
>>
>>42691910
Honestly, just fight through it. You stopped the fast right when you were getting better. Had you continued, you would not feel ill at all. You did it correctly, just stopped prematurely.
>>
How long do you have to fast for the symptoms to show?
>>
>>42692032
Thanks for the reply. I quit less than a week ago. I think I'll start again tomorrow. If anything the calandar is aesthetic since day 7 will be on sept 7th and so on, lol. I've done some research and I think it might help for me to get some magnesium/potassium supplements along with the multivits I take. Maybe some salt water too.
>>
>>42691739
>my jaw becomes stiff, feels sore
>the taste in my mouth is horrible

Jaw might be a hydration issue. If you're looking to fast for long periods keep your electrolytes and sodium in check with some kind of broth. Also might be cramping, which means you need potassium. It's common to see people who fast use a supplement to give the body things like calcium and potassium. Do a search and you'll find options.

The taste is likely purging. Your body is healing itself and you'll get this white shit all over your tongue. It needs to be scraped off and spit out. Only other taste I can think off is the classic ketosis taste, where its kinda metallic. Hard to describe. Brush your teeth more, and definitely use a mouth wash. Some people also have issues where your mouth stays too dry for too long, and this can produce bad breath and funny tastes. Monitor how dry your mouth feels and see.
>>
>>42692101
Good man!

>>42692127
Thanks bro, I will keep this in mind and yes my mouth becomes very dry even when I drink.
>>
>>42692236
You won't be dry when you drink from my skin faucet baby
>>
>>42691910
that nausea is your stomach itself shrinking, you're basically getting a free stomach stapling without the side effects. be sure you're taking vitamins, take a lot of vitamin C. sounds like you're giving yourself scurvy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.