[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They just gave me a new office >I normally work from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>They just gave me a new office
>I normally work from home
>Now I have to go to work
>How do I become social and in the crowd with everyone else?
>How can I fit in better with the normies???
>>
>>42689171
Just flex a cep before saying good morning
>>
>>42689171
Is this your first job ever?

You don't make friends at work unless you happen to find soulmates, it's a job, those are coworkers, it's.not fucking school

You do your job and get out, be polite and dont try to chit chat, you are clearly a dumbass so you'll spill spaghetti with a simple "so where you transfered or what?"

Remember, its a job, not playground.
>>
>>42689244
>Is this your first job ever?

Highly skilled engineer who works from home due to dept reasons. I have been in this field a long time and I'm nearing my 30, my company is offering me some space in the new office and I can go and be normal for once
>>
>>42689278
>Engineer

Oh, then you'll be ok. All engineers are awkward and have. Extreme social difficulties, like 4chan in real life.

Some are not THAT retarded, but too many are. Still, don't be a try hard and don't try to be everyone's friend, that shit is annoying
>>
>>42689323
>All engineers are awkward and have. Extreme social difficulties

I'm not sure, apartently at the place I work a lot of the people here are normie as fuck and they get together to do things, talk to each other at work and kind of leave me out of it since they don;t know me and I work remote the majority of the year

I guess I shouldn't care so much but it sucks when they know each other and can have fun meanwhile I will have to sit in an office going forward...

Also just talked to my "senior leadership"

We are good to go for the office space and now I have to go to work when I can? Jesus, I am so anti social though this is going to be awkward since I am never at work...
>>
>>42689171
just keep working remotely and only show up on friday at 5 for drinks
>>
stay out of office gossip, politely chit chat. don't try to hang out with people outside of work unless everyone else is going (gauge your workplace culture)
>>
>TFW

Everyone at work goes outside for a smoke break
You sit inside and work on your projects
I might give it a try and go back into the office but I don't know, I also have to sit next to one of my superiors and I get to sit right next to one of the smartest people in the dept

I am getting nervous since I;m not that social...
>>
File: 1504102511857.jpg (137KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504102511857.jpg
137KB, 1080x1080px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.