[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start getting /fit/ because I'm a weak fat ass.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1772.jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.jpg
17KB, 259x194px
I want to start getting /fit/ because I'm a weak fat ass. But I have no money. Will push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and running help me get /fit/?

Also I don't have a pull up bar. But there's a playground down the street from where I live. Is it okay to do pull ups there or will people look at me like I'm some kind of pedo?
>>
>>42688243
You'll look like an autist doing pull-ups on a playground by yourself.
>>
Stop caring what people think. And people aren't gonma think you're a pedo for doing pull ups, just don't eye the kids.

All that will get you a ways, but save up and buy yourself some dumbbells at least. You can do some variation of almost any exercise with dumbbells and you can get adjustable ones for less than 2 hundy for a set.
>>
>>42688243
First, you might be surprised by how cheap some gyms can be but idk where you're from.

Calisthenics is a perfectly fine place to get started. You can learn the basics of following proper form, programming, diet, discipline etc. just fine from calisthenics. /r/bodyweightfitness has a good FAQ in the sidebar with a Beginner's Program that helped me make noticeable gains. If you're very fat it might be difficult, idk I've never been fat maybe someone else can help you there.

If the playground is crowded then yeah it might be creepy for you to workout there. If nobody is there then who cares. A good calisthenics program will have you doing dips and inverted rows so check if your park has something available for that. You can buy a pullup bar for a few bucks that will fit on your door frame. I built one out of metal that went into the corner of my room and I built my own dip rack that could be used for rows too for super cheap.

Also, situps are stupid. There are many superior core exercises. Oh, and don't assume you know how to do anything. I can almost guarantee you don't actually know how to do proper pushups, pullups, or how to even run properly or with intelligent programming to make progress. YouTube and Google everything and teach yourself proper form. And stop drinking soda.
>>
>>42688396
I've done it when I was on vacation, can confirm.
>>
>>42688471
But are you genuinely autistic anyway?
>>
yeah,
as many pull ups as you can
rest 10 seconds
rest 10 seconds
rest 10 seconds
rest 10 seconds
repeat as many pull ups as you can
rest 10 seconds
repeat 2-4 times

same with dips
>>
File: jfc.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jfc.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>42688687
IGNORE. THIS. IDIOT.
Jesus...
>>
Some parks and playgrounds have workout areas with pull up bars and other shit for calisthenics
>>
Grundarfjarðarfag? ;)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.