[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does John Haack roid? He claims anyone in his weight class (83kg)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: HaackDeadlift.jpg (115KB, 998x665px) Image search: [Google]
HaackDeadlift.jpg
115KB, 998x665px
Does John Haack roid?

He claims anyone in his weight class (83kg) or below would almost definitely be natty because it would be almost impossible to be at that low weight on drugs.

But then look at his stats for 5'9" 83kg:

200kg Bench
298kg Squat
315kg Deadlift
>>
natty or not, he isn't where he is because of steroids

he is where he is because he's unbelievably talented and has outlier genetics for strength, you could take all the shit in the world and you would never get remotely close
>>
>>42684981
roids trumps genetics
>>
>>42684981
very incorrect
>>
>>42685027
>>42685041
cope
>>
File: dorian_yates_161_1984_young.jpg (25KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
dorian_yates_161_1984_young.jpg
25KB, 320x500px
>>42685027
Yeah, that's why all the chads that buy whole roid cycles off me bench 100-120kg.

If it helps you with being a weak faggot with no hopes of gains, ever, than sure, everybody's on roids.

The truth is, every single one of the roiding mutants was bigger, stronger and better looking than you, when they were 14.
>>
>>42684981
>>42685045
>>42685075
this

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

don't delude yourselves
>>
>>42685075
What an inbred face he had before all the roids
>>
looks quite roided tho
>>
File: 1456201987200.jpg (80KB, 799x564px) Image search: [Google]
1456201987200.jpg
80KB, 799x564px
>>42685136
It's literally the same face he always has.
>>
>>42684858
>it would be almost impossible to be at that low weight on drugs
I don't know what's sadder; that this dude actually said that or that faggots like you believe him.
>>
>>42685075
>Whole roid cycles

Who you kidding brah
>>
>>42685085
Well that's depressing
>>
>>42685212
just be the best version of yourself, it doesn't matter if you're not some talentchad

most people are clustered somewhere around the average
>>
>>42685027
is that why Jesse Norris was stronger at 19 than people that been on roids for a decade and 20kg heavier than him?
>>
>>42685285
Thanks mom
>>
>>42684858
What is halo/masteron? Do you honestly think the wr total in wraps of 1951 @181 by Dirstene is natty? That's within 80 pounds of the 198 record lol
>>
>>42685443
>comparing a negro dwarf competing in untested feds versus a whiteboi lanklet who competes tested

kek.

Truth be told OP, it's impossible to say. Your best bet is to just assume everyone is on roids and then you'll be better appreciate their commitment to strength training and/or genetic prowess. I am personally more impressed by people like Bryce Lewis. The dude is stronger than Dan fucking Green while weighing significantly less and looking like a natty potato.
>>
>>42684858
He may but those numbers at that weight arent impossible just incredibly good. Im around 83kg and i havent been lifting for nearly as long as him and i dont train with a belt yet or wraps or singlets. And im less than a hundred kg off each lift. Its very doable for me to get there. But more than likely by the time i get there he'll probably have another 50 kilos on me.
>>
Is on the of the strongest pound for pound guys in the world natty? What a stupid question.
>>
>>42685458
The argument was that 181 is too light for roids, which is categorically false. Ben Pollack is on copious amounts of gear, but Haack's total is not far off.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.