[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fit/ have any advice on how to not be a butthurt insecure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Does /fit/ have any advice on how to not be a butthurt insecure faggot? I want to be a carefree dude who doesn't give a fuck but that gets pretty hard to do sometimes. Any tips, advice, stories?
>>
smoke weed
>>
Just do it.
>>
>>42684277

It requires practice. Just remember that there is no "you" and that who you are is dictated second by second, not by past actions.

It may be characteristic of you to get vocal about politics but try doing the opposite for a while. Try laughing at jokes you don't think are funny.

Just fake it my dude. It's the only way.
>>
>>42684277
Constant conditioning worked for me. Push yourself to do something that doesnt feel natural but you would want to. Small things at first. Then change your way of viewing things more positive. Any bad things that pop in your head you simply change them "I cant do that cause im not like it" to something along "i can do that probably"
>>
>>42684277
Have goals you aspire to and make decisions and execute every meaningful action with pride. Don't half ass things
>>
>>42684277

Just be confident, bro
>>
>>42684277
Compare yourself to you yesterday, not the other dude today.

Everything is perception. I mean that literally. Even quantum physics is beginning to show this. You are how you perceive yourself, other people act as you perceive them to. Your mind is truly your own, it is your slave, you've just let it run free for too long and become too independent.

Asian folk can stand on hot coals and smile. You can make consistent, continued eye contact with a girl.
>>
Neurotisism is largely genetically defined anon, sorry
>>
>>42684277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vZXgApsPCQ

relevant
>>
>>42685444
>be neurotic my whole life
>dont even know it's possible to be different
>my parents and whole extended family are wound up tight 24/7
>one day decide to stop giving a fuck
>have to remind myself any time a thought pops up to not care
>after a few months of work actually make progress
>take LSD at one point
>its almost like a switch clicks in me, I realize nothing matters and that it's okay
>take it for granted and fall back into old habits eventually

My point is, even if it is genetic, I think you can control it, like if you had a genetic inclination to be violent or an alcoholic
>>
Try to get dark.humor. watch video's of gore and people dying. Will make you not care about alot of things. Once you go down this road there's no going back
>>
How do I stop being a socially awkward retard?
>>
No, you need to embrace your insecurities. They're motivators, and the kind of thing that separate man from beasts cruising on pure instinct. You just need to understand them as what they are and what they're telling you to do rather than seeing them as an unshakeable core of your character. Then go do those things.

The alternative isn't so great. Insecurities are fueled by desires, so you can "cure" them by abandoning all expectations, for your body, for social contact, for careers, for living at all. Do this long enough and you'll eventually morph into either a buddha or something you see in the fph threads.
>>
>>42684277
Fake confidence. It eventually becomes real. Shit worked for me, halfway through high school I decided to stop being a beta virgin loser, started pretending I was chad, dressing better, and eventually I just stopped giving a fuck what people thought of me.
>>
Whenever I talk to someone new I imagine they are taking the biggest shit of their life. It makes things easier
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.