[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you keep shocking your muscles won't they get used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3834.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3834.png
257KB, 516x526px
If you keep shocking your muscles won't they get used to it and then not shocking them will be a shock?
>>
this post confused my muscles thanks
>>
>>42684165
well, you have certainly activated my almonds make no mistake.
>>
>>42684165
this OP asked the real question
>>
>>42684165
But OP, If you shock them and then don't shock them you could only do it a couple of times before the muscles catch on to what you are doing and the jig would be up.
>>
>>42684563
Then you shock them by doing no exercise at all

Get your gym stuff, go there, change, walk in with your protein shake, do a 360' and leave for optimal gains
>>
its cause youre not using electricity to shock the muscles
>>
>>42684165
You mean like a deload or rest week?
>>
listen. what you do is you ask a friend to stay close to you all day and at random times shout commands like >15 squats
when you sleep too. muscles won't see it coming
>>
>>42684165
yes, many multi-month training plans will have periods at lower volume or even maintenance volume to resensitize the lifter
>>
Yeah thats' why I train low reps for 2-3 weeks, then high reps for 2-3 weeks.

If you train in the same rep range all the time the body stops giving a fuck.
>>
>>42684165
You shock you lose
>>
>>42684165
but then you stick to a routine so as to not shock them and that in itself will shock them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.