[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking to do fights for some extra income but there is one thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

looking to do fights for some extra income but there is one thing i need to do before i actually sign up for anything, how the hell do you actually do cardio workouts in a way that doesnt suck ass? i need to increase my endurance
>pic related, most likely outcome when i step in the ring
>>
Run, jump rope. Unless you like cardio it's always going to suck, just get used to it.
>>
>>42682242
Fucking this. Hated Cardio when I first started and everything involving it was ass to me, but after awhile I started to love the winded feeling and Cardio's now one of my favorite things to do
>>
>>42681853
T. Con R. McGruber
>>
>>42682242
alright thank you
>>42682327
good to know, hopefully it doesnt take long for me to not to hate it at least
>>
ill bet you 10k i could kick your ass op. you think you can fight but dont have cardio locked down lmao
>>
This is a mcgregor-mayweather thread veiled as a help thread. I'm calling it. OP may very well be mcgregor himself. Your ruse has been disparaged.
>>
File: (you).jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
54KB, 720x540px
>>42682385
>>
File: 1503534675307.jpg (44KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1503534675307.jpg
44KB, 476x476px
>>42682385
>>
>>42682385
that is primarily because i wasnt serious about it before, it was something i didnt want to do and didnt have a reason to do it, i know it is important which is why i was asking about a possible way to workaround the shittiness of it. mainly just been focusing on technique. know 3 styles, and my BJJ instructor knows 3 more on top of the 3 he already taught me
im not going in full retard here, i mean i dont think i could get paid the big bucks for it just yet,
though i have seen a few UFC fighters that made me think "how the hell did you get here?" that kind of gives me hope. like this one BJJ fighter i saw, who gave up fighting in a ground game when he got it, like what the fuck are you doing? you know BJJ, fight on the ground damnit! its like 99% of the style and the other 1% is taking them to the ground.
>>42682419
i thought about inb4ing mcgregor memes but decided not to because i figured i would derail my own thread before i got an answer
>>
>>42682560
>3 bjj styles
>3 styles on top of it
Good luck getting your head knocked off
>>
>>42682560
if you really do roll your cardio should be pretty good. other than that alternate between HIIT and endurance training
>>
>>42682605
>assuming i meant 3 styles of bjj
>not 3 different fighting styles
>being this autistic

okay faggot, BJJ boxing taekwondoe are the ones i really know since you are so dense you need me to spell out that it is different fighting styles, instructor has peppered in kenpo and muay thai into the lessons, such as an improvement on the boxing hook by using both kenpo and muay thai concepts, and has used wrestling to show us a few takedowns or point out mistakes wrestlers make that BJJ can take advantage of.
also who the hell would waste their time and money learning 3 different styles of BJJ? the founder died 8 years ago.
>>42682636
last time i ran i got a quater mile and threw up then i was basically unable to move for the rest of the day, and that was a year ago.
rolling is kind of different because i can usually catch my breath if i need to, and at my weight im going to be up against some cardio people, especially since im going to be losing some weight now that im serious
also thanks for the tip, the only thing i know about cardio is that losing muscle mass is a meme
>>
>>42682782
Kettlebell swings, clean & jerk for reps, burpees, 40 & 100 meter dashes, running 5k & 10k, and hill sprints in addition to rolling.
>>
>>42683026
Don't do clean and jerks for reps that is retarded. Very easy to injure yourself with improper form once you start to fatigue.

How the beck are you doing all these martial arts and not getting decent cardio out of it? I'd say do jump rope and burpees, and do lots of bag work
>>
>>42683101
>>42683101
Shit, you're right that is retarded. Meant clean & press.
>>
>>42681853
I knew it'd be white belts without even looking at it...
>>
>>42683101
well, i might be i suppose, boxing and taekwondo came after my quater mile throwup, suppose ill see if my cardio is better than i think it is tomorrow when i try running again.
>>
>>42681853
Speed/weighted rope jumping and swimming. They put the least excess stress on your joints, tendons, muscles and burn way more calories than actual running since your body is pretty much designed to outrun your food so you can kill it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.