[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom cooks my dinners but lately they've been godawwful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
My mom cooks my dinners but lately they've been godawwful. She has become anti salt and anti sugar and told me as such. Everything tastes bland. I'm too busy at work to cook meals during the week and she works part time at best, if she does work she comes home at like 330 I come home at like 6. How do I crack the whip?

I feel like I'm not getting in my macros.
>>
>>42679955
grow up and cook your own food faggot do you go to bed at 6:15?
>>
>>42679955
tell her this is why dad left and to sort her shit out
>>
cook you own dam food you literal mamas boy

or eat her food but add some salt to your portion after you serve it on your plate

your mom is not your fucking servant you entitled piece of shit. grow up.
>>
>>42679997
>mom's aren't supposed to cook for their families
spotted the white trash
>>
>>42679997
> add some salt to your portion after you serve it on your plate
never do this

t. /ck/
>>
>>42680013
>op probably in mid 20s
>still living with mom
>doesn't/can't make his own food
>(you) miss you obvious white trash in the OP
>>
>>42679955
Why don't you move out you disgusting ungrateful man-child.
>>
>>42680153
if i moved i would have to move 40 minutes away into the absolute ghetto where everyone is toothless and chain smokes indoors
>>
always have eggs and canned tuna in the house
if the dinner doesn't fit your macros, just have a small portion, a plate or something, and latter eat a can of tuna with mustard

also, stop complaining
>>
>>42679955
>My mom cooks my dinners
You have to be +18 to post here
>>
>>42680303
your mom is shit tier if she doesn't cook for you
>>
if you still live with your parents you're too young to post here, regardless of actual age

kys
>>
>>42680325

I'm 36 and live with my mother. Always have. Kill your self 23 year old failure.
>>
>>42680310
She works all day, as my dad, I only go to University so I cook for everyone.
>>
>>42680420
this.

>>42680325 kys my man. Nothing better than a mum
>>
>>42679955
Firstly stop being a little shit and be thankful for what your mother does for you.

Secondly taking out salt and added sugar won't fuck up your macros unless you're relying on literally just refined added sugar to get your carbs. If so, get a better diet.

Third you can add salt to food. It's not hard. Growing up my mom made everything with zero salt because salt in her diet would trigger her vertigo. You know what we had at the table? Fucking salt shakers. To add our own salt.
>>
>>42680420

i'm 26 and successful. enjoy your wizard powers though
>>
>>42680485
You cant just sprinkle salt on at the end and expect that to work. It doesnt.

t. /ck/
>>
>>42680029
oh shut the fuck up dude, you sound as bad as OP and i'm not just being a dick.
>>
>>42680590
>>42680496
fuck, i've been had. Is OP a master troll?
>>
>>42680325
t.move out and live in poverty meme. I'd rather live with a family in a comfortable big home while making bank.

Also daily reminder that if you're white and poor your family has failed you. If your great grand parents never worked to save up a generational wealth they are red neck trash.
>>
>>42680590
Sodium is not a macro, retard. If it tastes like shit why would you ever put on after?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.