[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this has to do little with exercise and more with health.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 281x179px
I know this has to do little with exercise and more with health. How does one stop having a smoking addiction?
>>
>>42679194
Try sucking a black cock
>>
admit you are fucking junkie and act accordingly.
first 4-5 days are though after that is only you.
you will get fat.
>>
>>42679194
1. Cold turkey
2. Nicotine patch / gum
3. Vape
4. Talk to your doc
5. Do anything except escaping to 4chan
>>
>>42679194
Vape.
>>
fuck i think i just got addicted to smoking.
>be me
>have to walk 15 minutes to my house everyday
>i transferred to an uni where i have to wake up at 4:30 and i get to my house at 6 pm.
>i hated my uni so i smoked one cig everyday while i walked to my house
>now that i have made friends i dont hate my uni anymore but cant just stop smoking one cigarrette a day, even when i have realised i have to stop.
>>
Stop buying cigarettes
>>
File: cig.jpg (194KB, 668x528px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194KB, 668x528px
>>42679194
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?
>>
>>42679194
kratom
>>
>>42679194
>>42679803
stop smoking. Just don't do it. it's really that (easy)
You both already know how to quit smoking, but you're hoping to find someone to justify your addiction so you can smoke again, because you also already know smoking is killing you.
It took me like... 5-10 times to give up dipping/smoking over like 3 years. Just read on forums about people talking about how much they hate it. You have to learn to hate tobacco, if you have any bit of you that still thinks it's ok or not that bad to have one more cigarette or dip, then you'll relapse and have to start again. Look at pictures of mouth/lung/throat cancer. Look at yourself in 5 years, 10 years, see how you'll be after smoking that long and decide if that's who you want to be or not.
>>
>>42679803
75 cigarettes a day?
how much time do you consume by only smoking???
>>
>>42679194
Smoking increases test, so don't stop, smoke more in fact. I find that you can increase your tobacco intake by mentally appropriating smoking with other routine tasks, like taking our the garbage, taking a shower, cooking breakfast, or brushing your teeth. Then you remember to smoke when doing all these things.
>>
i started vaping to quit smoking

i don't even get urges to smoke now
>>
>>42680564
obviously a few hours but you can smoke while doing other tasks. thats usually when your habit gets bad. i used to drive 6 plus hours per day and smoked upwards of two packs a day

op vaping worked for me. my problem was i wanted to quit but got horrible headaches from not smoking.
>>
>>42680564

im not that guy but it takes about 3 minutes to smoke a cigarette, so probably 3.75 hours. but i don't believe that guy because 75 is almost half a fucking carton and no one has the time/money for that
>>
Every time you want to smoke a cigarette electrocute yourself. Not with enough voltage to cause damage but enough to hurt. Quit cold turkey. I've used a similar method to stop biting my nails, which was an ocd thing for me not anxiety. Also, embrace the pain of wanting a cig.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.