[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the opposite of the typical manlet question How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 555.jpg (97KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
97KB, 1280x1024px
This is the opposite of the typical manlet question

How do you STOP getting taller?

Im currently 6'4.5 and actually do not want to grow at all, within the last year ive grown 2 inches. Its fucking my gains

>>
>>42674539
estrogen
>>
>>42674539

Why would you want to stop growing?

Height is a huge advantage these days. It may be more difficult to gain but you can always get on steroids and become giga-chad

You don't know how much I envy you fucks
>>
>>42674539
1. Its probably your last growth boom and you won't get much taller.

2. Testosterone, cycle test and your growth plates will close. Explain your situation to an endocrinologist, s/he will probably put you on a cycle.
>>
>>42674539
did you drink alot of milk this last year op?
>>
>>42674720
i drink a glass a day for macros
>>
>>42674629
mostly because of aesthetics, 6'4.5 is already pushing it, i wanna be an aesthetic tall rather than wierdo level tall you know
>>
>>42674539
Dont stop now, you're almost at the manlet cutoff
>>
>>42674674
highly doubt i would get test from one xD, theyd tell me to fuck off here
>>
>>42674841
what a cunt
>>
>>42674539
Real answer-
estrogen is what shuts off growth plates.
Girls get an estrogen surge at puberty which is why they stop growing early.
Boys make less estrogen, gradually over time, which is why they grow for a longer period of time.
One way to stop growth that is used for gigantism (and was used in the old days when they didn't want girls to be 'too tall') was to give estrogens.
So, the answer to your question is, estrogen.
But the real answer is, just grow until you stop instead of fucking with your endocrine system for no good reason.

t. physician.
>>
>>42674539
Deadlifts. As reported by my two 6'3/6'4 friends to me. [6'3] lost 2" and [6'4] lost 1" (note, they are ages 27 and 32, so puberty doesn't apply to them)
6'1 Master race reporting in. I can go up to 6'4 with a thick heel work/casual/tactical boots if I wanted. Feels real fucking good. If you don't have a moon man face (think "Bigfoot" Silva), ya won't have to worry about that pituitary gland issue that skyrockets your ass to lanketville.
>>
>>42674539
What is the manlet cut off?
6" here hate being a fucking manlet
>>
>>42674539
Same. I'm 6'2" right now and I sometimes get growing pains. Like this is perfect height for me right now. If I get any taller it's gonna be gg.
>>
>>42674629
Tall people die quicker from organ failure and cancer. It's inferior.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.