[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got laid off and have a lot of free time now. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (25KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
25KB, 600x338px
I recently got laid off and have a lot of free time now. I want to start getting /fit/.

I live right next to a great park in my city with a mile long running track just two blocks from my house. But, I have chronic ankle problems and have my whole life. I resprain either one probably once a year, and I'm really worried about it. How can I jog safely?

I'm 6'3 280 lbs.
>>
Fuck that go look for another job. You don't need to put your entire life on hold to get fit.
>>
>>42671556
Swim, don't force what you can't do it's only gonna get worse
>>
>>42671569

I'm not really worried about money. I'm just doing all of the things I wanted to do, but was too burned out to commit to.

I just said fuck it, and decided to do all the things I need to do to feel good about myself. So I want to get healthier, and finish a novel I've been working on. Then I'll get back to work somewhere.
>>
>>42671556
>280lbs
>jog safely
pick one
>>
you're too heavy to start running, take up swimming instead, also try meal restriction.

At your size, with your weight loss goals you should actually, no meme, look at fasting because it is a very consistent and fast way to lose weight (for obese people, like you, you are clinically obese mate).

Maybe try 5-2, fasting 2 days a week or something and control your diet to reasonable levels during the other 5.
>>
>>42671556
Start small. Start slow.

Go for walks not runs.

Start on some wall push-ups.
6 reps. Done 6 times.

Eat healthy.

That should start you getting into the mindset. If you try everything everyone tells you. You're gonna be burnt out in a week.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1XvEbJUKE
>>
>>42671556
I'm right there with you. I hurt my right ankle wrestling over 10 years ago and I still have to be careful. The ligament got stretched out or something. So now if I step wrong, I can possibly be stuck not walking for a month. It sucks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.