[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you don't have to squat because of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ee82a1bc0ab6eeccec7eb12da6f93882.png (384KB, 1320x800px) Image search: [Google]
ee82a1bc0ab6eeccec7eb12da6f93882.png
384KB, 1320x800px
Daily reminder that you don't have to squat because of the wide availability of the leg press.

But if you don't deadlift you're missing out on training all of these muscles that cannot be trained any other way using significant loads as there is no machine or alternative exercise to deadlifts that trains these muscles with a heavier enough load to stimulate muscular development.
>>
I dunno.

Maybe it is a bad idea to try to lift heavy objects with your honest to god spinal muscle.

Like, maybe there is a reason there isn't a "spine press" machine anon.

Just a thought.
>>
>>42671440
>leg press
All those videos of people's legs bending backwards makes me squeamish. I can't look at the leg press machine without recoiling.
>>
>>42671472
there are machines that mimic deadlift. what are you talking about?
>>
>>42671475
if you are brave enough to look at one again, count how many plates they are using.
would you use 30ish plates(total)?
>>
>>42671478
There isn't really if you think about it.

Leg Press = Quad dominant exercise, that can be overloaded with huge amount of weight.

There is no hamstring dominate equivalent lift that stretches your hamstrings in a pulling motion.
>>
>>42671475
lol faggot , dont put to much weight and never lock you knees. thats all
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.