[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, /fit/, so there's this cute girl who lives in my dorm,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Ok, /fit/, so there's this cute girl who lives in my dorm, and I'm not sure if she's into me or not. Earlier today we passed each other in the hall and she was being a bit too friendly and talking in a higher-pitched voice than normal, but later when we were at dinner with a few other people she was cold and distant even though she asked me to sit with her. What do I do, fellas? I know this is /fit/ and most of us are kissless virgins, but I would imagine that some of you have advice. Pic unrelated btw
>>
>>42670258
rape her
>>
take what is yours anon
>>
>>42670258
Ask her if she can solve the riddle of steel.
If she gives you a weird look and doesn't answer, make sure to kill her when no ones around.
>>
>>42670258

You need to make your move. She was distant cus she wants attention or cus you took too long.
>>
File: 1498288781562.jpg (37KB, 382x286px) Image search: [Google]
1498288781562.jpg
37KB, 382x286px
>>42670337
Make your move quick before she gives up on you and bangs some random dude at a party while you drink yourself into a warm stupor
>>
>>42670337
we met literally last night, it's not like we've known each other for that long.
>>
>>42670258
social security is more important for a woman than her relationship with you. Just keep it between two of you, keep pushing brah
>>
>>42670258
Acting distant makes you more appealing to the opposite sex, just act disinterested in her and she'll be eating your dick in no time
>>
>>42670258
Read the sticky.

Oh no wait that won't help you because your post isn't at all fitness related.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1503911725056.jpg (1MB, 1151x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1503911725056.jpg
1MB, 1151x1563px
>>42670949
T. Virgin
>>
>>42670258
Fuck off back to /pol/ or /b/
>>
It honestly took me few mins to notice left pic is shooped. I know Conor doen't wear glasses
>>
>>42670258
It looks like she wants you to take Charge.
She wants you to Show your Alpha Qualities, i mean, you should take her to a place where you are alone and escalte, means kiss her make out with her.
>>
>>42670992
>how do I know if a girl likes me xD???
>calling anyone a virgin
Fucking lol. Not the other guy but youre fucking pathetic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.