[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody have good stories of getting /fit/ and fucking hot girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1485748029703.jpg (30KB, 525x522px) Image search: [Google]
1485748029703.jpg
30KB, 525x522px
Anybody have good stories of getting /fit/ and fucking hot girls at anime/game cons?

I'm working hard to get /fit/ and also starting to become popular in the "game scene" and would love to fuck a bunch of qt con girls at the next ones I go to. Stories and inspiration welcome.
>>
>Get fit
>talk to a bunch of girls until you find one that's dtf
>fuck her
I don't see why it would be any different from picking up horny girls anywhere else
>>
>>42669674
Because guys at cons are ugly as fuck so you look even better even if not very attractive compared to a club full of chads
>>
>>42669659
I fucked a cosplaying girl at the crunchyroll expo this weekend, but she was my gf so it doesn't really count.
>>
>>42669659
Get swole and cosplay anything that shows off your body
>>
>>42669710
I fucked ur gf at the convention too bro! High five!
>>
i've made out and messed around with plenty of girls but sex before marriage is degenerate
>>
>>42669696
There hot dudes at those cons, but there's very few hot women there. Most of the hot women there have boyfriends anyways

The club has tons of hot bitches and they're all drunk and loose. It's much easier to get laid there than at a con
>>
File: images (2).jpg (24KB, 387x380px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
24KB, 387x380px
>>42669659
It sounds great in theory but pro tip: waste of time

Too few women worth banging and there's usually several other hot guys with the same idea. Ive found its more fun to cosplay as an anime girl
>>
Someone got that story about an anon fulfilling the rape fantasy of a girl at a con?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.