[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulletproof coffee? Opinions? Is it all just some crossfit-tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Coffee.jpg (625KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.jpg
625KB, 1536x2048px
Bulletproof coffee?

Opinions?

Is it all just some crossfit-tier fad with bullshit broscience? Is it a marketing gimmick? Is it legit?

I'm retarded so I just now heard about it.
>>
>>42669638
Is this that joe Rogan type shit
>>
>>42669638
It's a meme meant to attract people who are unaware that some fats are actually good for you.
>>
>>42669638
>Grass fed butter

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>42669638
any type of coffee will be effective, it's just in how you use it.

for instance when you wake up, get the jolt of coffee in the morning and blast out a work out. after that don't continue drinking coffee, keep it just for a pre-work out boost. take in what you need food, water etc. and never drink coffee or anything with caffeine again until it's time for another work out. don't let your body get used to it.
>>
>>42669693
How do I get my butter to eat grass?
>>
>>42669720
I feed my butter more butter. Cannibutter is the best.
>>
Butter Coffee is delicious but don't buy into the bullshit aspects of the fad.
Use coconut oil + butter (I use only salted butter), melt it into a cup of coffee then use another cup to emulsify the mixture (pour between the cups rapidly). I heard cinnamon also tastes good if you're a heathen and don't like coffee.
I drink butter coffee if I'm short on breakfast. Training wise, it was essential when I was training for beta-oxidation cardio.
>>
>>42669638
oily meme coffee
/thread
>>
>>42669638
It's overhyped, but decent. It's great if you're on a keto diet, IF, or extended fasting. Also, from experience, the fat does seem to slow the absorption of caffeine, resulting in a longer caffeine "high", fewer jitters, and little to no crash. That's about it though, it doesn't have any crazy health benefits or anything, just coffee with some butter and oil.
>>
>>42669638
Healthy fats and caffeine. Perfect for keto.
>>
>>42669638
MCT oil is a proven meme. A guy named Ass Prey spent hundreds of thousands of dollars marketing this meme and made a fortune off this scam.
>>
>>42671679
Get THICC blood and impaired digestion from all that fat to slow down the absorption of caffeine
>>
>>42669638
I haven't done any real research myself, but Alan Aragon says it's stupid, and he is pretty much the #1 fitness nutrition authority. So there's that.
>>
whats it ment to do diferent to normal coffee?
if you want caffeine buy a big ol 1kg bag of caffeine powder for like £20 and just wrap a spoonful in tissue paper and swallow with water
>>
>>42672710
Oh shit nigga what you doing.
Weigh out a proper dose.
>>
>>42672710
>swallowing tissue paper
what the fuck you doing son?
>wrap a spoonful
holy fuck, how much caffeine is in a spoonful of caffeine :O
>>
>heaping tablespoons freshly ground coffee

There's an "of" missing, illiterate retards.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.