[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>before >girls don't mire >guys don't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: me.gif (1021KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
1021KB, 500x269px
>before
>girls don't mire
>guys don't care about me
>now after lifting
>girls mire
>guys get aggressive towards me and are competitive
>guys get their girls closer to them and get mad when they mire, though they don't do anything about it
>guys find me "douche" even if I'm completely humble and nice
>>
>>42667938
I know that feeling all too well
>>
>>42667938
>before
>girls mire my face
>guys get aggressive towards me and are competitive (they think they can compete lmao)
>guys get their girls closer to them and get mad when they mire, though they don't do anything about it
>now after lifting
>girls mire even moar
>guys get even more aggressive towards me and are more competitive (they still think they can compete lol)
>>
>>42668901
>before
>never leave the house
>after
>pick up something heavy and put it over my head
>still dont leave the house

This shit is for me bros
>>
>>42669139
>before
>shitty body
>now after lifting
>shitty body
>didn't make it
>>
>>42669139
The way to live anon. Imagine being on a 4 year trip to mars alone with nothing but internet pdfs of books and a full gym.
>>
>>42669267
I picked my Masters programs based on the university offering 100% of them via online learning. I feel like every year my ability to deal with people declines. After I finish this current degree I'll have exhausted my education fund and I'll have to start working again. I'd honestly rather shoot myself in the face than deal with people. Especially loud people.
>>
>>42669435
there are universities that do that? What program? Got my BS in mathematics I need to go back and get the original degree I was going for (civil engineering) wonder if I could do it online...

Just doing service jobs now there isn't a market for someone with a math degree where I live (nat that I am even qualified for anything) dealing with people is the worst.
>>
>>42669477
A lot of state universities offer graduate level degrees 100% online. This one I'm currently on is from American Military University (which is shit but holds accreditation). The school requires almost zero interation with other students and is mostly just you and a professor.

I have a MA in American History and I'm knocking out a MA in Military History. I'm trying to land a Gov gig doing historian work. UofT and Texas A&M have a number of online programs though most of them are in the field of education.
>>
File: 1487618877546.png (527KB, 784x704px) Image search: [Google]
1487618877546.png
527KB, 784x704px
>have similar short face as bane
hmm.. perhaps I'd have a use for a shaved head... hmm... Nootka...
>>
File: IMG_5509.jpg (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5509.jpg
74KB, 1024x1024px
>Before
>Holocaust-tier lanklet
>Mired for how sickly I looked
>6'2", 120
>could see heartbeat through skin
>guys would lol at my presence, their women would gawk
>nobody was competitive
>Now after lifting
>Look THICC
>No mires because average-looking now
>6'2", 216
>Guys don't give a fuck about me, their women ignore me

Wew lad.
>>
>before
>never leave the house
>get mires from chicks because born with a nice face
>after
>slightly bigger guy who never leaves the house
>still don't act on mires
>have pushed all friends away by being purposefully unreachable
>even bigger shut in than before

I know this shit isn't healthy, but I've just come to hate interacting with normies and can barely tolerate my slightly less normie friends either. Going back to uni should stave off complete shut in autism, but it's not like I'm gonna go talk to anyone when I'm there anyway.
>>
>>42669684
go see a doctor to get diasnosed with autism, just for the keks
>>
File: 1503659066921.jpg (73KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1503659066921.jpg
73KB, 658x662px
>>42669701
Jokes on you, mommy had me tested. That's not a bad idea though, can't you get the government to give you autismbux if you have a diagnosis?
>>
>>42667938
I know the feeling OP. It is weird because people never looked twice when I was a skinny lanklet. Now that I have gains I get many mites and girls will spill spaghetti trying to initiate conversation. They are all chubby girls for now but I still get mired from qt's. Need to stop being an autist and hit on them but I always pussy out. God give me strength
>>
>>42669530
sounds sweet anon. I feel like engineering and mathematics types of grad programs probably need to be done in classrooms but I am going to look into it. I hear History is one of the hardest degrees but I don't buy it. Have a friend who is getting a degree in it with his VA funding and brags it is harder than Math. heh.
>>
>>42669834
>I hear History is one of the hardest degrees
It's not but the PhD programs are actually very competitive and almost all of the History programs require a second language. My first MA thesis was over 80 pages and if you don't like searching through historical archives for days I'd pick another path. To me math would be way harder but if you aren't a strong writer you are going to suffer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.