[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who or what motivated you to start hitting the gym consistently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1503340994497.jpg (191KB, 1435x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503340994497.jpg
191KB, 1435x1080px
Who or what motivated you to start hitting the gym consistently?

For me, it was Griffith.

I want to fulfill my dreams.
>>
the burning desire to be able to steal the girls of my subhuman ugly bitch bullies of childhood
>>
>>42667672
i realized i've hit rock bottom in my life
>>
>>42667699
>lifting for something as pathetic as this

LOL

>>42667706
Respect.
>>
Workout partner just wants to drink and be fat. I decided im not gonna do the same shit. Lone wolf from here on out. Nobodys gonna stop my gain train.
>>
>>42667672
I started working out because I had time
Now I keep doing it because every time I see progress I feel happy and when I flex I feel proud
> I sometimes flex in public bathrooms when no one is around
>>
>>42667672
Pain. I dont have any feeling of joy or any form of happiness anymore but pain is always consistent and makes me feel alive. Lifting heavy stuff is painful but also very pleasant.
>>
>>42668169
>that edge
>>
>>42667672
So you cheated for your gains?
>>
i'm hoping that it will give me routine and force me to commit to something

my entire life has pretty much fallen apart strictly due to my own incredible, astonishing laziness - arguably due to having absolutely no difficulty growing up

i'm hoping that if i can force myself to lift every day - and see some results, then maybe i'll be able to apply that to the rest of my life

oh and also i looked at myself in the mirror a week or so ago and thought 'if you actually get a chick to fuck you and she pulls your shirt off - is that what you want her to see?'

I figure my skelington body is the equivalent of some wonky giant areola tits - and nobody likes those
>>
I don't remember. I had been saying I would do it for a while and I was driving home from school and took a sudden left turn to sign up. Signed a long contract so I'd have to do it.

Three years later I'm slacking again because of work and pro wrestling training
>>
>>42667672
Trump won and I promised myself I would if he got in, one of the few fags who hasn't broken their New Years resolution yet, also upcoming race war and getting back at my ex are subplots
>>
Because everything in my life is falling apart and this is the only thing that depends 100% on me so I just keep doing it for whatever reason.
>>
>>42668261
>cheated
No, everything was already predetermined by the great universal force that dictates reality.
>>
>>42667672
Spite
Revenge
Ex-GF

I imagine lots of others will share the same answer.
>>
File: 474cdd86.jpg (587KB, 3789x4300px) Image search: [Google]
474cdd86.jpg
587KB, 3789x4300px
>>42667672
I want to have sex with a higher number of attractive people. I've fucked some sexy T&A in my day, but I need to get buff to make myself more of a catch. I also want to look better in clothes and no longer be a skelly.
>>
>>42667672
My career demands it.
>>
File: 1502780463249.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502780463249.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>42670253
feel u brother

relationship with ex blew the fuck up and i was a fucking mess so i turned to lifting for therapy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.