[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got hit by a car recently >Doctor told me to not lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1433170768108.png (24KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1433170768108.png
24KB, 601x695px
>Got hit by a car recently
>Doctor told me to not lift weights and to take it easy with any sort of physical activity as it will destroy my ligaments and joints
>Advised at least 5 months of not lifting weights

I feel so fucking horrible /fit/, what do I do? I ignored his advice and went back to the gym a month later when I thought I felt better, after my session my joints were in fucking ridiculous pain, I had to take pain killers just to go to sleep. When I went to see him he told me again at least 5 months of minimal strenuous activity.

What do I do?

Is there any possible way to maintain my strenght/gains?
>>
don't listen to that pussy ass doctor. he probably recommends you only take one aspirin at a time, or not to drink while taking muscle relaxers.
>>
Mk-2866 and Mk-667
>>
File: Screenshot_172.jpg (437KB, 722x691px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_172.jpg
437KB, 722x691px
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14998709
>>
light jogging and swimming, and self medicate trt so you don't lose gains
>>
I had pretty much the same thing happen. You just have to wait it out. It may not be the answer you want to hear but five months off is nothing compared to a lifetime if you hurt yourself now. I had a serious jones fracture in my foot that kept rebreaking. Between that ordeal, plus the surgery for it, and I also got hit by a car during that time, 5 months is nothing. Just suck it up and try to eat well. Let the body heal.
>>
Lmao rip your gains
>>
>>42665151
You absolute fucking moron! It's better to lose your gains in the short term and regain it after 5 months, than it is to try in vain to retain it and fuck up your body for life.

LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING DOCTOR, THEY DON'T STUDY 6+ YEARS FOR NOTHING YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: 1489820785423.jpg (167KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489820785423.jpg
167KB, 810x810px
Hot Yoga
>>
>>42665151
Why do you even go to the doctor
if you don't follow his advice. Do whatever the fuck you want man but you already know what you need to do.
>>
>>42665204

Thats intreresting.

Also, I'm pretty some roids will help you maintain muscle without lifting. Look at Lazar Angelov. He was out of the gym for more than a year, yet he didn't lost alot of gains.
>>
>>42665151
you're an immense idiot
>>
>>42665151
Don't be a pussy OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB9PUa8Kixc
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.