[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go back to college gym >everyone looks either roided,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>go back to college gym
>everyone looks either roided, fat, or dyel
>half the people are moving bitch weight
>couple other bros are actually lean natty
>trying to do rack pulls above the knee
>fatty is doing what looks to be 8 sets of fucking squats
>fuck you rippetoe
>powerlifting chicks using other one
>also doing shit tons of sets
>don't know why they look terrible still
>go do landmine twists
>dyel comes up to me
>says he was using it
>was gone for more than 5 min
>offer to let him work in
>he thought I was going to give it to him
>fuck off
>he was probably rowing that 35 I took off
>was twisting 90

Who else hates dealing with retards at college gyms? My gym back home had people who knew what they were doing. Any tips to fuck with them?
>>
Teach them
>>
Here's an idea to screw with them. When they're lifting you go up to them ... teach them the ropes so the next time they do it right and won't hurt themselves. Hahaha, wouldn't that be funny.
>>
>>42663884
No it wouldn't be funny
>>
>>42663884
This, kek

I get my buly rompers in a hoist just thinking about it
>>
>>42663826
Betadestiny fag cries about people not doing retarded shit. Golden.
>>
>>42663826
the only things that bother me about your post are people doing 8 sets of something and people leaving equipment for 5min with no personal items just the weights, thinking its reserved forever
>>
>>42663884
teach somone who doesn't want to be taught how to do something correctly he's not really interested in?

haha hilarious
>>
LICKY LICKY
BACKY BACKY
>>
>everyone looks either roided, fat, or dyel
so what you're saying is everyone more fit than you is a fraud, and everyone less fit than you is fat or dyel
>>
>>42665527
No there are people more fit than me. I was speaking generally
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.