[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that '''''protein''''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: protein.png (318KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
protein.png
318KB, 750x612px
daily reminder that '''''protein'''' was never an excuse for destroying your health, the environment, and the well-being of sentient animals
>>
k
>>
No Taste was

Yummy animals
>>
yawn
>>
>>42663196
>the environment, and the well-being of sentient animals
reminder that animals die when harvesting plants too

guilting people into eating more plants wont work. Plus it entirely doesnt make any sense, let me explain how

If you care for the animals and environment with all your heart your first objective would be to commit suicide, since you being alive is harmful for them, you consume resources they cant. So you might not be willing to go that far but where do you draw the line? Vegans like to pretend that the're morally superior but you can see why that isnt true
>>
File: 1495569421755.png (114KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495569421755.png
114KB, 500x512px
>>42663196
>>
>8 g in a large potato

That's a shitload of potatoes any grown man would have to eat to save your beloved cow.
>>
File: foods, protein and cost.png (535KB, 1115x1394px) Image search: [Google]
foods, protein and cost.png
535KB, 1115x1394px
>want to get 100 grams of protein
>decide to get it from potatoes
>only have to eat 38 potatoes
>only have to eat 8 pounds of potatoes daily
>3700 calories
ez
>>
>>42663764
Wanted to post about this. Potatoes are pretty bad as far as protein consumption goes.
>>
File: image.png (96KB, 225x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 225x450px
>unironically having multiple ve*an threads going at once
>>
high-intensity animal grazing is GOOD for plant life. Eating meat is better for the environment than eating grains.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.