[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first realize sugar was not actually the demon it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

When did you first realize sugar was not actually the demon it's made out to be, and is actually an acceptable part of a healthy diet just like fats?
You can literally eat all the cake you want as long as it fits your macros.
Take the sugarpill, /fit/
>>
>>42662224
Being this clueless about health. Kek
>>
>>42662224
t. Boogie
>>
>>42662236
>>42662232
You're like the 80's doctors who used to preach low fat high carb and say too much protein is bad for you
Deal with it, first fats were demonized, then carbs, until we realized they were actually perfectly fine and healthy
Sugar is the next domino in the chain
>>
As long as you're a healthy weight the impact of the sugar will be relatively minor. A normal weight individual who is active and eats a lot of sugar will always outlive a lardass who strictly eats no almost no sugar.
>>
>>42662224
A cake is high in FAT

F A T

FAT Is why cake is "fattening"

How many fat fuckers do you see running around with candy and wine gums vs. fat fuckers with donuts, cake, ice cream, chips, fries, burgers, chocolate, cookies? ALL of those things are high in fat

Why are you talking about the "sugarpill" when you make the same mistake as every other fatty on the planet, and think that something that's 50% calories from fat is "sugar"

I haven't seen a fat fucker eat actual low-fat candy in years, let alone fatties BUYING sugar in a store, it doesn't fucking happen. 90% of sugar is consumed from ultra-processed foods most of which are high in fat - NOT from fatties eating actual sugar, because they never ever do.
>>
>>42662297
Fat is healthy though
Make your own desserts without all the added stuff from stores and it will be just as healthy as some stir fried rice
>>
>>42662310
>Fat is healthy though
The brainwash is real
>>
>>42662321
shoo shoo USDA shill
>>
>>42662224
Sugar is bad because it acts as a vehicle to funnel lots of calories from fat etc
Take flour and butter and try to eat it. Disgusting and a shitload of calories. Add sugar, now you have biscuits that taste divine
>>
>>42662321
What is this, The 70's?
>>
>>42662224
ah yes the lard+protein powder+sugar+multivitamin diet. works in theory and only in theory
>>
>>42662608
>It's the current year, therefore science isn't real
We got a true intellectual here
>>
>>42662321
>he doesn't know about fish
Oh no
>>
>>42662716
What
>>
I am from year 2358 and researchers confirm that protein makes you fat... Yep we were all wrong all along.
>>
>>42662224

Uh huh, right. Next thing you know you'll be telling us to leave our windows open so Wilford Brimley can come in and suck the sugar from our blood and curse us with the diabeetus. Get thee back, foul abomination of the pit!
>>
>>42662297
I make cakes because I'm a faggot baker. All pastries, cakes, and so on are all high as fuck in fat. Any sweet treat that has no fat is absolutely revolting and doesn't trigger binge-eating. People naturally go for the 1:1 calorie balance of fat and sugar when they eat, and anyone who makes delicious food knows to adhere to that rule.

The combination of fat and sugar is absolutely disastrous on the human body. The insulin response is insane, and that's how you get the diabetus. The truth is that neither sugar nor fat are bad for you, it's when you eat them together, particularly in high amounts.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.