[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Health question here: I work at a carwash; and i'm on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (232KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
232KB, 1080x1080px
Health question here: I work at a carwash; and i'm on my feet for the full 5 hours during my shift. I also have to crouch down to shine car wheels, kneel inside of cars to vacuum and sometimes sit when wiping the dashboard. I work outside and probably drink 2-2.5 litres of water (84 ounces) but i NEVER have to use the bathroom to pee. Over the 5 hour shift I'll never feel like I have to pee, and if I do go to the bathroom to force it, i'll pee like maybe a quater of a bladder and it's a dark yellow colour like I havn't drank water in 2 days.

What the fuck? Is it my body going into exercise mode because i'm doing physical labour for so long? I'm dieting on atkins right now as well and not noticing as much weight loss that I usually did when I did atkins last year. Why is my body retaining so much water and how do I fix this? (besides the 'drink more water' meme)
>>
sounds like dick cancer i'd cut it off
>>
>>42662102
In all seriousness OP, I would visit a doctor and explain these symptoms. I'm no expert but I drink a gallon of water a day and I'm pissing twice an hour and my piss is clear as the water I drank. It sounds to me like you have some form of renal impairment, your kidneys are not functioning in an efficient manner and this can lead to serious health issues. Please go and see a professional.

Good luck to you OP, hope everything turns out Ok.
>>
>>42662102
What's your body weight and height? For me the amount of water you're taking in is under my minimum water intake for a day at rest, much less working outside in the sun.
>>
>>42662102

>car wash
>5 hour shift
>work

Anyone else with a real job find this amusing?
>>
>>42662427
I doubt its that serious. Was hoping some PT or nutritionist or someone who actually knows what they're talking about here not just steroid abusers and that feel when threads. Most likely just water retention or my body going into exercise mode when i'm working and thats why I feel like i dont need to pee. Marathon runners go through the same thing and I hate this job so it's pretty much my marathon

>>42662449
I drink that much during the 5 hour work shift, not in the entire day lol. In a day I'd probably drink closer to 170 ounces/5L of water, as well as the water inside soft drinks and coffee but i'm 88kg/190 pounds and 6'1
>>42662529
I'm 20 studying full time, in my country this is known as a 'part time job'
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.