[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a skinny guy with an hourglass figure and must start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: skinny-guy-768x1024.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy-768x1024.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
I'm a skinny guy with an hourglass figure and must start lifting not to feel disgusted with my narrow ribcage anymore, but I've got elbow pain and my elbow locks up when it's flexed at 90°. Can't lift like this without fear of fucking my joints up even further.

Am I just destined to look like shit my whole life?

>Pic related, not me but exact same body atm
>>
>>42661754
Hmmm. You're going to need to be a little more specific there, sweetheart. Post pics of yourself?
>>
>>42661754
Dude if your elbow locks an a 90 degree angle it could be something serious. Do visit your doctor before you continue exercising to avoid further damaging yourself permanently!
>>
>>42661946
Yeah, will do. Any clue if it's resolvable? Some have hunched at tendonitis or such. I really wanna be able to lift. I'll head to the doc tomorrow, if anyone's got a clue or an idea, let me know!

>>42661814
Well, for example doing the simplest pushups creates pain in the elbows, and sometimes I can even feel the nerves act up while doing pushups, feels like an electric surge is radiating throughout my forearms. When doing dumbbell curls occasionally my arm will lock up at 90° and I have to release the tension/flex to be able to move the arm freely again. It's bullshit honestly, talk to the doctor about this a year ago, he suggested I might still be growing (21 years of age currently) but I call bullshit. Pics can't really tell anything in this case.
>>
>>42661754
Always do your warm ups! Even for a pushup ot pullup do your elbow warmup first, give it like a good 5m.

Look into getting some fish oil, I've heard that helps.

But definitely see a doctor. If your elbow "locks", the joint might be f'ed up and would need proper medical care.
>>
>>42662185
Thanks mate. Appreciate!
>>
>>42661754
You don't lift with your elbow, faggot. You lift with your heart and your hands.

Tell your elbow to quit being a pussy and hit the weights. Literally. With your fist. While letting out a primal roar. Helps establish dominance and enter Chad-mode.
>>
>>42661754
You should probably get your testosterone checked, retard.
>>
>>42662437
What does that have to do with a fucked up elbow? Except the part about being skinny. Either way testosterone won't change my bodyshape at this age.
>>
>>42662039
eat eat eat eat and widen lats
Your genetics are shit so you'll always have wide hips but if you do dumbell side crunches you'll be able to mask that with a nice V
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.