[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you fuckers told me that having a great body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: fuck my life.gif (2MB, 276x244px) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.gif
2MB, 276x244px
Why didn't you fuckers told me that having a great body doesn't protect your soul?

>flirt with girl you really like while on vacation with friends
>don't make a move on her
>call her up for a date when you get home
>"no sorry"
>well okay
>feel like utter shit but get over it fast basically nothing happened
>one year passes
>lift A LOT harder and more dedicated to make myself feel better
>actually get a decent bod for aug and I am a lot more confident
>feel great about myself
>girl comes again this year
>I'm obviously not going to make a move after I got rejected
>she's all over me unlike last year
>20 minutes after we met I'm in her room
>look deep in her light blue eyes
>that alluring scent
>say "I'm so happy that you are here"
>make out
>she still don't want anything to do with me when we get home
>I was just a summer adventure
>tell her that let's never do this again because it's breaking my fucking hearth
>she says she didn't want to fuck with my feelings and is sorry

Jesus christ this is what it must feel like being a good looking non whorish women who guys just want to fuck. Why can't I find a decent girl who wants something more then physical contact? What's good about sex without feeling some kind of bond to the other?
>>
Welcome to women, anon. You should've fucked her like the cheap piece of trash she is then ghosted her, actually you still could.
>>
>>42661551

This is what others have told me it's just so fucking hard to process. What could I do after this to score her?
>>
>>42661602
You probably already lost it with this one. Girls don't like pathetically needy. One kiss and you tried to wife her
>>
>>42661602
It might be too late on this one, but it depends, make yourself completely unavailable to her, if she tries to talk to you/makes an effort to get your attention you have an in to take her back to poundtown, otherwise move on.
>>
>>42661529
>>42661602
>tell her you don't want anything to do with her
>still want her
What are you, a woman?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (66KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
66KB, 612x612px
>train your body to protect your soul like armor
>women's attacks bypass all armor
>>
>>42661618
What you say is true. But fuck me why can't women just be straight? Why must every interaction be some primitive psychological game of cat and mouse where I can't say what I want because it deems me as "pathetic"? As in being honest equals pathetic. I did martial arts since I was a kid, have a solid build, work with industrial machines. It always boils down to me not playing this fucked up game of pretend just want to be myself.
Younger kids always say girls love the "asshole" type, they obviously don't like assholes just the raw less emotional men.

>>42661667
I really did fucked it up, I just tried to isolate myself after last summer and were feeling perfectly fine. I rather am alone constant then getting my feelings fucked up.
I guess if not else it was a good lesson.
>>
File: 1503682177949.jpg (27KB, 515x600px)
1503682177949.jpg
27KB, 515x600px
>>42661718
>mfw women have +100str, and +100 armor penetration when fighting against humanoids with high body armor.
>>
>tfw I feel like telling her that wasn't honest and I just never got any attention like this
>tfw telling this is just as pathetic
>I'm left to meddle in my pool of piss I made for myself till it dries up

Fuck me, but thanks for the Anons who plain said what needed to be.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.