[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took some bcaas for the first time before working out today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I took some bcaas for the first time before working out today. Halfway through the workout I started feeling dizzy and my head felt hot. I thought I was going to pass out. It's the first time I've felt this way and nothing has changed about my workout routine other than taking the bcaas beforehand.

What do you think?
>>
>>42661215
you didn't take enough
>>
>>42661215
probably got a bad batch, check with your connect, hes probably cutting it with something
>>
File: 1499383841824.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1499383841824.png
21KB, 645x773px
>>42661215
>falling for the BCAA meme
>>
>>42661665
Probably. I feel like any and every supplement is recommended by half the people that lift and shunned by the other half.
>>
>>42661698
Unless fasting (which is only a convenient way to cut calories and doesn't have any other magical weight loss properties) there is literally no reason to eat BCAA
>>
you would get more BCAA from just consuming whole proteins. enjoy your 20$ 2g protein powder

not sure about the dizziness, it's literally just amino acids, not fucking preworkout meth powder
>>
>>42661215
what brand? which powder? is it clean or with taste? how much bcaa per 100g? my guess is your bcaas are full of sugars... how much water did you drink?
>>
>>42661215
lmao you fucking dyel

i take a scoop of BCAAs every workout and I've yet to feel this
>>
>>42661215
Stop buying BCAAs from China.
>>
could someone tell me what bcaas do without just saying "they're branched-chain amino acids"

whats the difference between this and just whey

pls no bully
>>
>>42664298
BCAAs, as far as I'm aware, protect your muscle during fasted workouts; i.e when energy has to be taken from what's stored in body and not from what you've eaten. Whey protein, and all protein, have BCAAs in them inherently. BCAAs in the pure powder form are just a way to stay in a fasted state during your workout since they have a lot less calories
>>
File: IMG_2215.png (499KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2215.png
499KB, 640x480px
>>42661215
The massive amounts of sodium in them took the water from your frail little frame you betafied human. All Hail Zeus the Guitar Lord!
>>
>>42664298
leucine and iso-leucine raise your proteinsynthesis within your muscles. means your body can actually use more protein to repair etc. 6g leucine and 3g isoleucine are needed to raise the PS, more hasnt shown any significant change in the results. the more protein your body is able to use the more will be repaired and thus the more muscles you will gain. unless you dont fuck up with food or not enough sleep.
>>
>>42664490
so its like a protein enhancer/helper absorber?
>>
File: BCAAs.jpg (92KB, 873x440px) Image search: [Google]
BCAAs.jpg
92KB, 873x440px
>>42661665
>>42664298
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.