[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone has that moment; that day were you said 'that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 74

Everyone has that moment; that day were you said 'that's it', and you started training/lifting/running, or to put it simply: improving yourself

do you mind sharing it? you know it is there. Just share the feels, or your success story, mate

webm obviously related
RIP
>>
>>42661057
realised europe is dying
>>
Friend told me I looked fat in a picture. I did look fat in that picture.

Inb4 butthurt incels in this thread
>>
got rejected by a girl. i was fine with being rejected, but then she start joking about it with her friends. That utter disdain of her towards me and is what made me start lifting.3 years and 40 pounds later, here I am.
>>
>>42661057
Was a erry day stoner since I was about 13, till around the start of this year, 25 now. Had a perfect qt azn gf who had no idea about my habits. Knew If I couldn't quit I'd lose her, because every time I saw her I'd go days without smoking and get withdrawal, causing me to snap at her constantly over stupid shit. Tried to quit multiple times when I was still with her, but failed. Went as far as throwing my bong off a cliff, bought one the next day, was pretty heavily addicted. Then one day I snapped at her for the last time and she just ended it, saw her the next day going out with some geeky as fuck guy with a leon kennedy haircut. Made me feel like the biggest cuck on the planet. Came within an inch of killing myself, went on a huge drug binge, trying basically every drug I'd never tried before, fucked some fatties, parents sent me to a psychologist after seeing me break down in front of them a couple times. He got me back on track, helped me decide on a career so I could stop sitting at home smoking bongs all day. Decided I wanted to be a cop, so for that I had to get fit, and so I quit drugs, quit smoking. Swapped /v/ for /fit/, and here I am.
>>
File: fat.png (2MB, 1104x1959px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
2MB, 1104x1959px
I took a photo of myself one day during my most stressful college semesters with the intent to update my facebook profile. And I looked at it. And my face soured.

>anon, what the FUCK happened to you?

It was ugly. Not just fat, but straight -p ugly with bad hair and bad hygiene. I tried to trick myself into believing it was just bad lighting and took another picture when I got home, this time with my shirt off. It was worse than I thought, and the blissful ignorance of my shit body had finally disappeared and I knew I had to change. After that I went from /v/ to /fit/ and started to relearn what I knew about nutrition.

May not be at my goal yet, but I've never gotten this bad since. Hopefully now that I have a stable career, I can focus on my health.
>>
>>42661057
A lot of people probably have exciting, "I was in the middle of getting beat when i decided" stories. And yet, despite years of being bullied, years dealing with a crazed sister who threatened us with knives every other week, despite being suicidally depressed for 9 years, the thing that made me want to lose weight, was that it was the last year of highschool and we had to go to a waterpark.

Wet n' wild, and they have a ride called the aqua loop, you take your shirt off, and you weigh yourself infront of strangers. I was 120kgs, 187cm tall and in my head, i decided i'll lose enough weight to be able to ride it without being laughed at. THAT was when i decided to change, all because of such a vain reason.
>>
>>42661308
aw shit son, you from AZ?
>>
3 assholes jumped on me and my friend one night
2 of the guys grabbed me, and my friend ran away from the 3rd guy, and left me there
they didn't fuck me up out of pity, IMO
that day i learned to stand by myself
never happened to me again, and I think it is because after all these years of training, I am not the easy target that i was back then
>>
File: 1495385114489.gif (3MB, 268x175px) Image search: [Google]
1495385114489.gif
3MB, 268x175px
i watched this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g
>>
>>42661324
AZ? I'm from QLD Australia?
>>
>>42661358
Oh. I didn't realize Wet'n'wild was an international brand.
>>
>>42661387
Yeah man, they got one here, I don't know if it's all around australia, but it seems to be that there are a few around the world?
>>
>>42661387
Me either, our wet n' wild was bought out by 6 flags years ago and changed to hurrican harbor.

I originally lose weight because pussy. I was damned if I was going to be a fat virgin.... I could get laid when I was fat, but I disgusted myself too much to want to let a chick see me naked.
>>
A "friend" of mine when I was 12 years old pinned me down and raped me while another was watching. I didn't realize what had happened other than very strange kind of bullying until one of two said friends asked me "Hey, didn't XXXXXX like, ra-"(interrupted him). At that moment when I told him to shut up I had forced myself to forget about it.
I didn't realize that the reason that I had become obsessed with some level of fitness was from that day. I wasn't trying to look good for women, I was trying to sharpen my claws.
>>
File: 1467824974642.jpg (167KB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1467824974642.jpg
167KB, 852x854px
>>42661456
what the fuck
>>
>>42661210
U werent just beeeing u'reself.>>42661231
>>
File: IMG_0568.gif (3MB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.gif
3MB, 834x600px
>>42661057
I was playing fallout nv for the 7th time and I realized it was not giving me any real joy
Nothing was making me happy so I thought about lifting
I was a skeleton my whole life so when I saw how my lifts were increasing and I got that first cep the nasrsistic personality realsead itself and now I strive to become the ultimate being
> smart
> athletic
> attractive
> charismatic
> wealthy
I'm aiming to basically be Patrick Bateman minus the imageing to kill people
>>
Both my parents were overweight, Mom 235 at 5'5 Dad 260 (at his biggest) at 5'10 they hoped I wasn't going to be but expected it none the less, and here I am 180, 6'1 with a 10% bodyfat
>>
>>42661505
Me too, Anon.
We're going to make it.
>>
>>42661505
>>42661564
Your desires are shallow and your spirit to improve will break when you start to age.
>>
>>42661582
Being the best you you can be is shallow?
>>
>>42661590
If you care about your looks and don't love yourself 100% the way you are right now, you are a narcissistic asshole and literally deserve to die.
>>
File: 1500093149162.jpg (46KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
1500093149162.jpg
46KB, 1024x745px
>>42661149
fpbp
>>
>>42661057

I got a job at a publishing place afters a few years of struggling. I was 24 or so and had always been skinny. Walking down the hall I saw all the mid-thirties male editors hunched over computers with skinny arms but guts hanging over their belts. It was like looking into my future and it scared the fuck out of me. Started lifting that weak.
>>
>>42661601
If you love yourself 100% and don't care about your looks you shouldn't be on this board.
>>
>>42661590
>>42661601
You're not improving yourself to be the best you can be. You're improving yourself because you already love yourself. You wouldn't have gotten to that stage of your life and just now realize you need to make improvements if you didn't love yourself already.
Don't spend your youth masturbating to your own image. It will fade, and that love will become hate. While you are young and amiable, love someone else. They will not always be around when you are older. You'll have plenty of time to love yourself when your peers begin leaving this life.

Now don't take that as me telling you not to work out and study. Just warning you that if you improve yourself for the sake of yourself then you will only become frustrated when said self begins to suffer the effects of age.
Become smart so you can make the right decisions.
Become athletic so that your body is never your excuse
Become wealthy so that money is never the cause for you or your families despair
If you become capable, attraction and charisma will come naturally.
>>
>>42661057
my friend in high school told me he deadlifted 365 and that was just fucking mindblowing to me, i didn't know how it was possible for a human to be that strong

i started lifting a couple months later and deadlifted 405 (starting from 135) in a few months
>>
When I saw an episode of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
>>
Realised it wasn't ironic I was literally a washed up NEET who spent his birthday on the internet. Got into lifting and accounting training the next week.
>>
>>42661231
>weed isn't addicting, goy
>come on, why won't you just legalise it? make it easy accessible to anyone, without fear of legal trouble?
>it's just a plant, goy!
>>
been fat my whole life, dad died. Just felt like i should make more out of life.
>>
>>42661057
My friend dragged my ass out to a gym and the momentum stuck. I eventually had to ask that he stop going with me though cause he kept wanting to do different shit when I was trying to follow a program and the ego lifting was getting on my nerves as well.
>>
I had to keep trying over and over. Can't even remember particularly when it was that it started sticking. Moments of determination and motivation are largely bullshit, and form later excuses for bad discipline.
>>
>>42661057
started balding
>>
>>42663063
Went through a phase similar to this anon >>42661231 after college. I had never partied. Kept my head down and forward. Was in decent shape because I knew it was important to balance out school and what not. Graduated. Lost a lot of connections because of my attitude towards life itself at the time. Started doing drugs every day. Including weed, which was the worst to break away from. Weed is seductively addictive. My mother in law will throw a literal shit fit if she does not get to smoke weed whenever she demands it to be had. It rules her everyday life. Anyone that says it is not addictive or harmful are lying. I have seen it ruin a person financially and stall their momentum to even start trying to get out of that hole. That's what kicked it in for me. I absolutely did not want to waste my potential anymore. Got clean from everything, started a martial art, worked out twice a day, found a better job than construction. Got married, having our second child in October, and as soon as we can get back to being completely stable financially, I will be returning to the gym everyday and practicing martial arts/outdoor activities every other weekend. Side note, I want my kids to distance themselves from our current fat culture and to be productive/contributing people in society.
>>
Struggled to find job after graduation. Started lifting for want of something productive to do. Improving my looks and posture may have contributed to my eventual success. Continue to lift because I can still fit through doorways
>>
File: 1503274622489.jpg (815KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1503274622489.jpg
815KB, 1000x1333px
>>42661057
I started looking closer at myself. I realized that the reason why I had a double chin in certain pics wasn't because I was smiling or at a weird angle but because I was fat. I also realized that I was wasting my youth and not realizing my full potential. I am on my way there after losing 20 lbs and being 175 lbs at the moment but I still have a long way to go. I am just grateful that I started before it was too late. The greatest feeling from all of this could be that people have noticed my changes. Simple things like my girlfriend feeling my muscles (my glutes) when we have sex or friends I haven't contacted in years complimenting my loss so far.
Life has been hectic lately, I started lifting while I was in college and I was making great progress until I was thrown out of the house (for the third time) by my literally bipolar mom and my father. It was all over stupid shit like them not wanting to date a latina girl and them finding out or that I didn't do the yard in the rain on the night an essay was due. I said fuck it and moved in with my grandparents. I gained some weight during the transition, stupidly, and now I am back at my lowest at 175 lbs. All throughout this bullshit /fit/ has always been there to cheer me up. Now that I am joining the Air Force I am glad more than ever that I came here for myself and made a change. I really don't know where I would be if I hadn't taken those steps beforehand and I can't wait to reach my ultimate goals in fitness. I still have a ways to go but I am thankful I have you guys to help me along the way there.
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (267KB, 670x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
267KB, 670x930px
>>42661755
Beautiful
>>
>>42663197
This
>>
File: THISISMYONLYJPG.jpg (67KB, 999x990px) Image search: [Google]
THISISMYONLYJPG.jpg
67KB, 999x990px
Same shit as most people on /fit/
>about to off myself
>anons called me a fag
>fuck you I'm not a fag
>gave it one last shot, 5 year deadline
>1 year and 9 months later
>pretty happy
>excited about what's in the future for me
>>
>>42661149
/thread
>>
Mix of /pol/ and the golden one influence and wanting to fuck over my ex
>>
Because im the biggest idiot in the world.

I had a GF of eight years and i threw her out the house. I was in a bad place, no diploma, shitty job, no ambition, alcoholic, smoked like a chimney. She was my only ray of hope of a better life. She did have goals and she was always working hard at school, the plan was that id pay for her school and after she graduated she would pay for mine, she would then earn more. Well come one shitty night where i was in a drunk state and we argued over something small, i told her the cruelest things. Called her a cockroach beneath my shoes.. yes cruel things. I grabbed alle her clothes and packed them and told her she would be happier wothout me. She begged me not to send her away, but i did. I was so angry at life and everything and at that moment i didnt realize i cast away the only light i had in my life. Not an hour passed or i called her like crazy begging her to come back but it was 2 late. I was broken. I coudnt eat sleep yadda yadda for half a year. Thats when i started inproving myself. Not really into it but i started, i started school and got a gym membership going on. Lo and behold after finding my own worh she came back. She saw the changes and wanted to give us another try. Guess what happend? After 4 months i was back at drinking and smoking. Forgot everything i promised myself. And yes one day we got back from a date. Thats when she said it. ; i think its best if we just stayed friends. << that was my point right there. I smiled at her and went on mu way. As soon as i got home i broke down. I was completely broken. I hated life, i hated myself. Then it hit me. If life is shit, i just gotta go trough it. If i want to die right now, why not do everything in my power to get a better life? I got fkcn nothing to lose. NOTHING TO LOSE. I made a list for myself with rules. These rules i follow everyday. I keep that list with me everyday. And everytime i feel like getting lazy or feeling down or whatever, i whip out my
>>
>>42661057
I looked in the mirror.
>>
i whip out my list and read the rules again, the rules i wrote to myself on the day when i just wanted to die. It motivates me into knowing that hey LIFE IS FUCKING SHIT, and im going all the way to the top of the asshole, because there just has got to be more to life then this..

Well after a few month my ex again saw the improvements and we stayed in contact as friends, but things will never be the same. I studied everyday for 2 hours ebcause that was one of the rules and i got my diploma, another rule was that i would be in the gym the first hour after work EVERY DAY, withou sa-sun.

So yeah i dont want to bragg but i have slept with woman who ive never in my wildest dreams would have imagined being interrested in me. Only thing left for me is getting rich. Thats it, just getting rich.

Anyway ofc there was a lot more going on but yeah that night that was my breaking point, or revelation point i dont know. Hope you guys share too.
>>
nobody cared who I was until I put on the mass...
>>
File: 1503260010002.jpg (155KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503260010002.jpg
155KB, 1000x750px
>>42663444
>>42663555
Holy shit dude, I hope things are turning up. Keep on improving and never look back. This motivated the fuck out of me, I am the Air Force anon above, I fucking am shit at studying. I need to write some rules down for myself. I wish you all the best man.
>>
>>42663592

Thanks, and good luck to you too!
I wrote that list btw because i kept forgetting my promises to myself. Nowadays it has like a sort of soothing thing i cant explain it, but i like having the list folded always with me. It sounds crazy but i think you got to be a little crazy to make it in this world.

Again best of luck to you!
>>
File: tfw.jpg (665KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
665KB, 1152x2048px
>>42663314
>I still have a ways to go but I am thankful I have you guys to help me along the way there.
i didn't expect this feels, man
what the fuck
thank you, mate
>>
File: feels-bro-shutup.jpg (49KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bro-shutup.jpg
49KB, 500x284px
>>42663444
>>42663555

What The Fuck.
>>
File: lvuzv.jpg (28KB, 420x316px) Image search: [Google]
lvuzv.jpg
28KB, 420x316px
>>42663314
>>
Blog post incoming.
I'm one of those right-wing death squad lunatics that the news keeps warning you about. Part of a group of guys who do some pretty intense tactical firearms training here in BASED AZ. I had just gotten into it, as I was still young, weapons and gear are not cheap.
Team of 5. Me, cop twin 1, cop twin 2, fat man, and fat wife. The exercise lasts about 30 minutes, have to complete obstacles while moving tactically as a team, carry heavy shit, and send people to the line to shoot, all wearing around 30-40 pounds of gear, carrying a rifle.
Moving is hard, as you lay prone, get up to dash a few yards, and hit the dirt once more. I'm already sucking wind.
Fat wife moves like a turtle, complaining about her ankle, then her knee. Both the man and wife are geared to the teeth. The man has a fucking TAVOR 21 (1,900 dollar Israeli rifle). The wife literally takes like 10 seconds to go from prone to standing.
Instructor has had enough, declares the wife has been shot. She just stands there. So she gets shot again, and now needs immediate extraction. Cop twin1 and I are sent on a 100 yard sprint and back to grab a stretcher. Thing is an easy 50 pounds.
We roll fat bitch onto the stretcher, she's an easy 250. Now we're down to 4 men, 2 on the strecher, 2 providing cover. Still having to move low to simulate not getting fucking killed.
My forearms are jelly at this point, I can barely hold my rifle when its time to shoot. I think I even threw up, I'm not sure. Instructor took pity on us, and called the exercise. It was obvious that I wouldn't make it. Fat husband already had tapped out.

My revelation in the next post.
>>
>>42663986
sound really cool, desu
>>
>>42663986
Nice pasta
>>
File: 1495552801398.jpg (75KB, 498x510px) Image search: [Google]
1495552801398.jpg
75KB, 498x510px
some of my friends in highschool joked around with me about being dyel. I realized how true it was. now im bigger than all of them
>>
>>42663063
So do you think alcohol should be banned too? Some people abuse alcohol and get addicted. Should their lack of self control ruin it for the rest of us?
>>
>>42663986
That's when it all washed over me. I was a faker. Just like that husband and wife, covered in gear, lying to themselves that they were prepared, training to be warriors. They couldn't run a quarter mile if their lives depended on it. That was me. Carrying a big gun, wearing cool armor and gear, a soft-body in wolfs clothing. Then I realized something else. We would have all been killed, because of me. Cop twins came ready to play, and they would get dragged down because I was weak. Because I was not ready. I felt awful. Just fucking low.
I decided I'd never feel that weak, that useless ever again. I was done lying to myself, training my gun and not my body, pretending I was a warrior. When I began, 10 pushups was a max set, a 3 minute jog, my absolute best, a pull-up was a dream. Now I do sets of 50, a mile run is a warmup, and pull-ups are still hard as fuck.
I'm 26 years old, and in the best shape of my life, still working hard on my fitness. One of the best investments I've ever made, but it wasn't my hate of my body, or my shitty high school life, or women that made me change. It was a disgust at my own weakness. Now I just want to be better than other men.
T-t-thanks /fit/
>>
I want respect
>>
>>42663197
me too
>>
>>42664074

No ofcource not, and for gods sake smoke weed without tobacco. Thats the stuff that gets you addicted!
>>
>>42664076
that was sweet
>>
File: Blackout-or-street-light-001.jpg (16KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Blackout-or-street-light-001.jpg
16KB, 460x276px
because I was a fucking mess

i used to be fat and lost weight, around hs I finally lost my virginity and started smoking weed, put away the vidya, started feeling like you know I was gonna start being a normal ass fucking person once in my life. well ive always been kind of a sensitive guy and weed does something to my psychology when I'm on it, just makes me not only self-conscious but also really fucking sad. so when i got dumped and my heart broken after a 3 month fling with a girl i thought was my legit type, only for her to go off and find that success and popularity and (desu) comfort in her own skin id always been pining for, fucking killed me mane.

on and off for 7 years i did nothing but wallow in that loneliness, smoking weed, punching holes in the wall, eating/fapping/shitposting in bed, contemplating suicide, i hated going to college, i hated feeling like gum on their sneakers, just this invisible little fucking faggot dweeb with no gf, no prospects, sad, alone, hateful, awkward and quiet if he's high, overly friendly and kinda fake when he's sober.

i hated living like this. couldn't tell u how many weekends i spent driving around the city by myself, seeing bright young happy attractive people living their lives while i smoked myself stupid and kept thinking about death. such a dark, lonely fucking time, i wouldn't wish it on anyone

i told myself i'd give it 110% for a year and if I'm still in the grip of the same feelings by next Christmas i'm offing myself. and here we are
>>
>>42664035
Why would that be pasta? It's not even good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsiW4-lLrLs

Video from Ground Combat School. I'm not in this one. Yes, it's Pirates of the Caribbean music. Lead instructor is a total Disney nut.
>>
When I was about 12 or 13, I used to love roleplaying on Gaia online. I had a character that I'd always play that was basically any anime hero, and I wanted to be him. I was skinny, weird, and my body was exceptionally weak from never having done anything but WoW and surfing the web. The motivation to be like the character I always played is what got me to start trying to improve myself. Pretty autistic story but that's what did it for me.
>>
I got fat over my three years out of high school. I was a jobless neet walking around when Bad News by Owen came on, looked down at a puddle and saw how horrendous I looked. Seeing my fat fuckin body mixed with Mike Kinsella saying shit like, "you're a has-been who never was" and "you aren't: a good friend, unique, well-read, good-looking, or smart" in my ear really opened my eyes.
>>
>>42664114
>Lead instructor is a total Disney nut.
>>
It was for a grill, got 'cheated' and felt like shit so but saw the results from 106kg to 93 and felt good, then I've keep going to reach my goal of 68kg I'm at 73kg atm, and I feel more alive than ever, even had a surgery for the loose skin, still recovering but I do weights or calesthenics everyday if I can, so if I learnt something is, do things for yourself only, that's the best thing you can do, you can always improve
>>
I was 16 trying to impress a girl and said i workout, she wanted to see my abs and i was like "ill save that for later". So i started working out so i can actually look good
>>
>>42663681
Share rules pls
>>
>>42663555
Thanks for this Anon. I hope you have a nice life. Good Luck!!
>>
>>42664170
Seconding this
>>
>>42661057
my parents still support me even after doing a lot of shitty mistakes that could have been avoided and they're still proud of me so i want to at least look decent and healthy for them.
Also i want to get swole for pianoman
>>
File: 1503725004759.jpg (89KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503725004759.jpg
89KB, 500x375px
i used to be really into fitness in high school but struggled with depression all my life. after a certain point i stopped caring about everything, including my physique. i lost interest in everything that once brought me joy. i've been keeping my eyes on world news since i was a kid and the past decade started to make me question whether human beings even deserve to live. and so for the past 3 years I've been waiting for the day I die or kill myself because i didn't give a fuck about life. i was "depressed" not in the sense that i was sad, but that i was numb. i couldn't care less. went auschwitz mode, then went fat. 60 pound fluctuation in 1 year. didn't care.

then i met her.

it wasn't a "love at first sight" type bullshit. but as i got to know her over these past 8 months, i saw her be open with her own struggles with life and i saw how she didn't let it hold her back from doing everything she can to make her life better. she works hard, and she doesn't give up.

just by being herself, she reminded me that even in a world as shitty as the one we leave in, filled with shitty people who do shitty things to each other across the globe, there are still some people who prove to you that life deserves at least a chance. she gave me hope.

she's no longer speaking to me. i started lifting 12 weeks ago. i continue to lift now because i feel in some sense i do it in honor of her. i've lost 20 pounds, and dropped 10% bf. i'm looking better than ever, and i couldn't feel worse. the hope is gone, but the progress, and my life for now at least, will continue.

i hope one of these days she'll speak to me again. she changed me, i'm still trying to figure out if that was a good thing.
>>
>>42664100
good luck man, seems like you went through a lot
>>
>>42661755
Saved, thanks m8
>>
File: 1499108608497.png (344KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499108608497.png
344KB, 566x480px
>>42664422
>i was "depressed" not in the sense that i was sad, but that i was numb. i couldn't care less. went auschwitz mode, then went fat. 60 pound fluctuation in 1 year. didn't care.
are you me?
I think I still have to find my 'place', and once I get there, I will know it and be happy
maybe it is a matter of wrong people, or wrong place... I don't think it is a matter of attitude, because I am not sad either
thank you for sharing, lad
>>
File: 1485161390959.png (244KB, 500x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1485161390959.png
244KB, 500x1039px
>>42661149
This.
>>
went to a 4chin meetup and got slightly mocked and turned into a meme for being a fatty

didn't really hurt me that much mentally, but it was a wake up call regarding my weight
>>
>>42664556
>race war
stop fucking hyping shit that'll never happen
>>
>>42664563
>when to a 4chan meetup
>got mocked

How pathetic can you be?
>>
my left foot went numb and i thought i had diabetes so i panicked and lost 60 pounds

p sure it was just a pinched nerve
>>
>>42664582

not on the meetup itself, but afterwards when they posted the image
>>
File: screaming.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>42664556
this my ancestors filled me with the rage they felt in ww2
they told me i must become the Ubermensch
>>
>>42661149
It isn't too late.
>>
File: DDQQH0vXoAIeoID.jpg (34KB, 576x580px) Image search: [Google]
DDQQH0vXoAIeoID.jpg
34KB, 576x580px
>>42661057
For me it was a tiny moment of clarity in my daily routine.

Lived with my parents in a first floor. 15 steps. One day, for whatever reason, I decided to jog "all the way" up the steps... and completely lost my breath till the point of dizziness. I was 40Kg overweight.

Started running the day after. Lasted for 45 seconds before vomiting... but I kept going. Bought two db's the month after and discovered /fit/ when Zyzz was still posting here. Now I can run 20K withouth much trouble and I'm preeeety close to 1-2-3-4, and maybe more important, aestethic as fuark.

We are all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1427384705136.jpg (106KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
1427384705136.jpg
106KB, 1280x715px
>be 5'5"
>walking downtown
>annoying charity panhandler ironically says, "Hey big guy, I need your help"
>from that point on, no one would ever call me big guy sarcastically again
>>
File: 1484626333811.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484626333811.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>42661149
>>
File: 1443434789811.jpg (33KB, 368x442px) Image search: [Google]
1443434789811.jpg
33KB, 368x442px
>>42661582
>Your desires are shallow and your spirit to improve will break when you start to age.
I have nothing else in life to do
>>
File: 1502363920212.jpg (100KB, 1080x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1502363920212.jpg
100KB, 1080x1086px
>>42664785
>hey there big guy
but what did you do to make them stop?
>>
>>42661057
>microdose shrooms in a cottage party while drinking without anyone knowing.
>it´s autumn and were faraway from city so the sky is filled with stars
>me and a bunch of my friends lay on a jakuzzi watching the milky way and shit
>Suddenly sky is filled with northern lights
>this music plays on the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82NXtraD7kg
>newer felt so content in life and such a great connection to everything
>after sky´s all dark do some more shrooms and go trip in sauna by the lake
>go back to jakuzzi after enjoying some kaleidoskope like visions in sauna
>still chill but somebody switched the music to some shitty spotify top 50 list
>this fat girl starts to give some older dyke a massage
>the older dyke is enjoying it too much
>literal orgasm sounds and shitty music combined with tripping out is pretty shitty combination
>check out the cabin
>people are playing some drinking games at this point and it´s a big nono for me
>fuck it i´m going for a run
>im only wearing my swimming shorts and its kinda cold and almost 3am
>running has newer felt so smooth
>i´m picturing myself as some kenyan runner pro and sometimes a deer running trough some country roads
>best runners high ever
>run for hour or two
>calves cramping out so i decide to go back to the cabin and get some sleep
>spend two more days there and enjoy the last decently warm days of the year with good company
>afterwards get started on long distance cycling which i newer enjoyed that much
>a year later im still doing 3-4 hour long bike rides at nights and enjoy the shit out of being active in nature
>t-thanks fat dykes
>>
>>42661505
>I was a skeleton my whole life so when I saw how my lifts were increasing and I got that first cep the nasrsistic personality realsead itself and now I strive to become the ultimate being
Literally me.
>>
>>42664074
Yes
>>
> stopped being a brainlet
Junior year when I realized most people are retards and don't know shit about anything.

> stopped being a fat fuck
Gained 10kg during 2yr of chronic pain (and following depression). Lost all of it and now starting a lean bulk.
>>
>>42661601
fuck i almost bit, you've earned a (you)
>>
>>42661057
When I was wrestling heavyweight as a sophomore in hs. At one tournament I weighed in at 236. Seeing that number kinda fucked with me, and I got down to 178 by my senior season, and was considerably stronger then too.
>>
>>42663197
This. I have nice cheekbones and a strong jawline, but I'm still going to be in trouble if my hairline gets to Vegeta-mode before my body. I'm a recovering skeleton, and a bald head does not go well on a skinny guy.
>>
>>42661057
I was a size 28 (EU - Jeans) , male sizes started at 30, so I had to go pick out shorts from the kids section.
I was 18, 185 cm and 68 kg at the time.
>>
>>42661149
everyone who seriously respoded to this is shy of 16
>>
>>>/wsg/1849529
>>>/wsg/1849529
>>>/wsg/1849529
>>
>>42661057
Was 15. Asked a girl out who was a year above me in school. She said no. Was once walking past a class when her and her friends were waiting to go into a class. Heard someone go 'Hey, isn't that the fat creep that asked you out?' and she goes 'ah yeah', said dude then pushes me over and everyone laughs. Legit like some meme scene from a high-school movie. Decided to channel that moment through pure self-hatred and turn myself into a machine.

Saw her for the first time in 8 years about 6 months ago. Back then I was 6f3 ~300lbs lardass. Now 6f4 220lbs 10%BF. She didn't recognise me. Was going to say who I was then decided that was a chapter of my life that died a long time ago.
>>
File: 1324620835773.jpg (78KB, 401x383px) Image search: [Google]
1324620835773.jpg
78KB, 401x383px
She cheated on me, and broke my heart.

This was six months ago. Been lifting ever since. I mean, I've been motivated to lift before, but I usually stopped after 5 or 6 weeks. I'm on week 25 now. It's beyond motivation now. It's discipline, combined with the feeling of inferiority. The feeling of never been good enough.

I'm worthless, but still more than I used to be.

One day I'm going to make it, but not today.
>>
File: 3425478934.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
3425478934.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>Good friend of mine in high school was very underweight and nerdy
>We stopped talking around when we graduated and both went to different colleges.
>Around the winter of my sophomore year I get a text from my other friend asking if I've seen skinny kid's instagram, saying I have to check it out.
>Go on his IG and see that he has been lifting for about a year and a half and has these gains that are insane to me at the time considering what he used to be in high school.
>Almost sick to my stomach from shock/jealousy/whatever
>Have a "what the hell have I been doing this whole time" moment, and immediately started hitting the gym.
>Been lifting consistently ever since and have surpassed my friend in gains and nearly all lifts.
>Now more attractive and confident than ever before
>Coincidentally I started talking and hanging with him about a month after seeing his Instagram, and we are back to being good friends.
Feels good, man.
>>
File: 1436252041423.gif (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436252041423.gif
24KB, 200x200px
>>42665340
>>
>>42665301
Nice. Though she wasn't wrong or bad for saying no.
>>
>>42665412
At the time I held it against her and had the standard neckbeard mentality of 'I'm such a nice guy why can't she see past my weight'. Now I look back and realise that I was disgusting and probably came off as a real creep. In all honesty, I'm glad it happened because I'd probably be boogie-esque by now. If only she realised that by publically humiliating me she saved me.
>>
>>42663444
ubermensch tier
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I looked in the mirror a week ago, said no more. This is me yesterday, 1 week of lifting. (PPLPPLx). Am I going to make it?
>>
>>42661149
>realised europe is dying
It's dead you fool! Nothing you do can save it! HAHAHA!!!!
>>
File: pol.jpg (54KB, 452x602px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
54KB, 452x602px
>>42661149
>>
>>42665440
being bullied actually helped me as well

if you are rejected by a group it has a reason, and you should work on it
>>
>>42665301
>Was going to say who I was then decided that was a chapter of my life that died a long time ago.
you did the wisest thing, in my opinion
the only person you have to prove yourself to is yourself
fuck that stupid cunt and her bully friend
I can't stand that type of people. It takes courage to ask a girl, so that she should respect you.
and i won't even start on some guy dissing with a fat kid
at the end of the day, you win: you look better than ever, you already know that girl is a shallow bitch, and that guy is not worth been a friend with
congrats, lad
>>
I used to be a 280lbs shut-in at 6'3". I'd sit around all day, playing vidya and jacking off, working a shitty retail job.

Browsed /v/ heavily back then and started playing Katawa Shoujo when it first came out. Finished all the routes and had this epiphany that if I kept up my lifestyle, I was going to end up a lonely, disgusting slob for the rest of my life.

Started Couch to 5k, got a gym membership, and was meticulous in my diet. A year later I had lost over 100lbs, and had my life back. The confidence I gained allowed me to develop social skills, start a career, and meet women.

tl;dr Lily is best girl
>>
>>42661231
>withdrawal
>weed
dude how
>>
File: 1497642457486.png (724KB, 731x620px) Image search: [Google]
1497642457486.png
724KB, 731x620px
>>42661057
I remember when about 15, I was an insecure unathletic chubster. One afternoon I decided to go for a proper jog for the first time in my life. After 10 or 15 minutes running around the neighborhood, I came back to my house and fell on the floor of my room feeling so close to death. It was one of the most physically horrible sensations in my life, but one of the most mentally wonderful and fulfilling. I enjoy attaining that feeling over and over again in the gym.
But anyways, I did it (and still do it) to get some dank pussy (which has yet to happen)
>>
Couldn't fit on a ride at King's Island. Worst feeling I've had so far in life.
>>
I hated my life. I worked in a large city art gallery for cheaps. Was in band. Skinny. Coke. Long hair. Decided to change everything. Started lots of biking. Lifting. Got buzz cut. Slowly learned to cook and make nutritious food. Stopped hanging with old friends. Quit job. Sold musical instruments.

Now five years later. I'm no happier but I'm in great shape and have a much better job. Recently bought guitar because I miss playing in my living room.
>>
File: IMG_6242.jpg (1MB, 1852x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6242.jpg
1MB, 1852x1400px
>>42661057
Pretty basic story I think but here mine
>be oldest brothers
>always taller and stronger then little brothers but always fat
>they start growing up
>middle brother starts lifting for football
>grows taller then me and with lifting stronger
>he's smarter then me too
>start to feel worthless that he can't look up to me for anything, feel like a failed older brother
>now youngest brother almost as tall as me
>started lifting seriously too
>didn't want to be a complete failure to my brothers
>decided I was done being a fat piece of shit

That was January of this year, already lost 20 lbs and lifts have gone up from almost bar in everything to above 100 and 200 lbs. it was /fit/ that convinced me too, still on the journey but have to thank you bros, couldn't have done it without you
>>
File: poland stronk2.jpg (2MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
poland stronk2.jpg
2MB, 2400x3000px
>>42661149
Only the cucked western part.
>>
>>42665513
>an arab with a swedish flag behind him
accurate
>>
File: 1370982453884.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1370982453884.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>42661057
>depressed
>getting fat
>no muscle definition
>in debt
>unhealthy as fuck

There was no real jumping off point... I don't know what sparked it. I was sitting at my desk in the office and I was dreaming about being out of debt and being physically fit. Then I just had a thought; when would this happen? Why would it happen? Why would it happen to me if all I did was think about it? Why was I always wishing to be something but putting no effort into it?

So before I could second guess myself, I took my credit cards out of my wallet, grabbed some scissors and cut them up. I even cut up the chip in them so I couldn't scrounge it and do contactless payment.

Then I ate at a severe caloric deficit. I was eating just over 1000 kcal a day. I also went to 45 minute spin classes 3 times a week after signing up to the gym near my office. Within a month I'd lost 10 kilos.

Realising that if I just kept on going like this I'd turn into a skellington, I did a 180. I began eating clean but taking in 3200 kcal a day, and lifting 3x a week. Its been 3 months of lifting now and I feel and look so much better than before any of this began. Despite it only being about 4 or 5 months since cutting up my credit cards, because i've not been spending on them that's a good amount of money paid off on them. I can easily be debt free in a couple of years.

I'm going to a wedding in Greece on Friday and its the first time I've ever felt good about myself being in swimming trunks.

And the darndest thing? Once you stop the snacking, and start the clean eating, and get into the routine of going to the gym and going to bed at a reasonable time, you realise something; that its fucking easy. That you could have been doing it for years and been a much healthier, happier person.
>>
>>42665577

Your story will not end today, you will make it BRO
>>
my story (which is pretty mundane)

>lanky, skinnyfat, awkward, beta my whole entire life
>just got back from a two week long Christmas trip with my family
>ate like shit and didn't workout at all during the trip
>collapse on the bed when we get home from the airport
>wake up during the middle of the night from the jetlag
>suddenly felt uncomfortable in my bed
>roll onto the floor, unable to fall back asleep
>came to the realization that all my personal defects can be traced either to my physique or my personality
>promise myself that I will make my best effort to change my body and improve myself
>been lifting and running ever since
>>
Everything was smooth with my crush then a fucking chad appeared out of nowhere and fucked her 2 days later.

All i have left is hatred.
>>
>>42665452
probably not

>>42665880
most of us know the feeling. the sooner you come to reality and accept that things like this happen, the sooner you free yourself
learn to use that anger and emotion as fuel for the fire
>>
File: IMG_0045.png (58KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.png
58KB, 256x144px
>>42661057
Got jumped outside my apartment building when I was 19. Didn't even have a penny on me, no phone or wallet. Nigs jumped me, beat the ever living shit out of me and then beat me harder when they found out i had nothing.

Took Muay Thai a few months later, 24 now and kept up with my art. I sometimes drive around that apartment complex hoping I see one of those guys, I know I shouldn't be picking fights with thugs they could have weapons but I know I would beat them within a inch of their lives. That day broke a wall in my life, one I couldn't see beyond.

Changed me for good, now I'm very fit for a fighter and I'm extremely racist lol.
>>
>>42665921

You are abso FUCKING lutely right on the money.
It takes a special sort of hate and emotion that forces you into being the best being you can be.

I personally use emotion to pre-workout, think about all the shit i want to achieve. Then while doing the work, i let myself me driven by HATE, not angry or anything pancy like that, but pure HATE, fuck everyone that thinks im a slob, fuck everyone who ever doubted me, RAGE!

oh and i really love you brothers.
>>
you guys have amazing willpower, im not fat but getting chubby i really dont like myself, too anxious to do anything, i was on the internet for so long i cant enjoy going outside and im pretty desperate at this point. i wish i had the same willpower as some of you
>>
>>42661057
I had the worst motivation ever, I just wanted to be able to party until I am in my 40s. Then I have realised I don't even want to party anymore. Stopped drinking booze, stopped going out to pubs/clubs and just focused on my training...however my main motivation for now is seeing my father's degrading health and my anger, because no one can do anything now. So I will work my ass off for him and for myself. I want to make him feel proud.
>>
>>42666024

Bro you are just not angry enough at life yet.

But everyone has a limit, you will reach yours and i hope that when that day comes you will think about us and try to be the best man you can be. I dont know you personnaly ofc but i do care about you.

You will make it!
>>
>>42666024
the first step is sometimes the hardest, but if you start really really slow, it becomes pretty easy
check the thread, there is already a lot of people telling how they run out of breath in 1 minute, or even vomiting, and they are now strong and happy with their results and goals

being constant gives the best results, even if you walk the tiniest step every day
>>
>>42666024
>>>/wsg/1849529
>>
>>42661057

Got the kids menu when I was 16
>>
>>42666031

Thats aa good as any motivational sory ive read here today, look between the lines, you overcame the perils of the party life, no one told you to do it!! you did it on your own and that is something to be proud of.

Your dad is a great man for raising you to be the man you are today, and ik sure he is proud too.
>>
Separation from my wife.
>>
>>42661057
insurance didn't feel like paying for my therapy anymore
therapist told me she'd do it for free as long as I agreed to stay at a mental hospital once again
spent most of my teenage life in these fucking buildings
so I had the choice between killing myself and turning my life around
got fit, went back to school and got my shit together
kinda
>>
>>42666123

Was it a long time ago?
You ok?
>>
>>42665678
Damn good story, anon, thanks for sharing. I've been feeling really down lately, despite being in a better position now then you were when you started. It gives me some much needed perspective.
>>
>>42666140

Thats just it, you have to start.
>>
>>42666070
>>42666086
you guys are nice as fuck, thanks lads
>>
Saw my friends from high school after a year of uni and saw how fat they got. Decided that it wouldn't be me
>>
>>42666151

The spirit of Zyzz lives on
>>
Obese fat fuck, suddenly felt immense head pain and felt half of my face numb. Pretty sure it was a mild stroke. Went to the doctor and diagnosed with hypertension. Now im on my way of being fit slowly. Now at 103 kg, was 111 kg 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>42666180

Did they do something about it?
>>
>>42666151
you are welcome
sometimes you just need to learn how to try and fail
try tiny, and fail tiny. laugh about it, and keep trying tiny, and failing tiny
someone laughs at you? you are better than that guy, because you are trying to make a change
keep trying, and failing
enjoy the fail: that is what training is
>>
>>42666204
lets go dude
>>
>>42666207
Don't know since I haven't seen them for a few years and don't have Facebook.
>>
>>42664846
nice story
>>
>>42661149
Unironically this. And because social justice is a problem.
>>
>>42664422
why aint she talking to you?
>>
>>42665452
aren't u the super depressed anon lmao
>>
>>42666321

deep down we're all super depressed anons
>>
>>42661149

>>>/pol/
>>
>>42666334
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>42665452
why is your neck so long
>>
>>42661057
>was always the skinny kid and got sometimes bullied because of it
>new gym opened 2 minutes from my house
>started to go the gym to look ,,normal" (fresh 18 years old at the time)
>a day after my first training was new year's eve
>i was wanted the best time of my life and drank way too much and smoked to much weed
>I blackouted completely
>woke up and realised how stupid drug abuse is
>since then I train hard five times a week (that was three and a half years ago)

I lost my girlfriend after a few months of lifting, because I changed too much and she didn't liked the lifestyle
>>
File: 632232790.0.jpg (177KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
632232790.0.jpg
177KB, 1200x800px
I wanted to become a Marine. I am 5'10 and was 270 pounds. That was in February. I am now 174 pounds. I enlisted 2 weeks ago. I leave January 29th. I am so ready to put my shitty childhood behind me.
>>
>>42666405
>i want to become a paun for the jews

Don't do it anon, you still have time
>>
I was bored of doing nothing and wanted to make something of myself and realize my potential.
>>
>>42666419
>le jewish pawn xD
>he doesn't want a free pass to kill and be revered as a hero for the rest of his life
you're a faggot
>>
I was lonely, getting drunk every night, and hung up on one girl who didn't really care about me. I had just graduated and was unemployed and in a bad spiral. So I said fuck it, it's never gonna change unless I change it.
>>
File: PepeAndWojakLookingOverCity.png (2MB, 1205x871px) Image search: [Google]
PepeAndWojakLookingOverCity.png
2MB, 1205x871px
>>42665452
you're going to make it brah

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
(and eat a lot of chicken seriously you should bulk)
>>
>>42661057
hahaha that webm is amazing
RIP
4 SCOOPS CMON
>>
>>42666280
you guys are fuckin' weird you know that?
>>
i got sick of people calling me skinny and saying ill get fat one day because i dont work out

the final straw is when i went home with a bigger girl and she said something along the lines of "i want a guy whos big"
i was so pissed off that i started working out and never looked back

fat girls, man
>>
I don't really know where to begin.

When I was young, I was bullied for being fat. People would grab my nips and stuff. I'd get tackled in gym class, and one time my wrist got broken because of it.

I decided when I was 14 I hated it. I hated life and was looking for an out, but 4chan told me just to go ubermensch. Fuck it all and burn out early.

I would lose weight and change but went full skelly by the time I was 16. I was then picked on for being skelly, but less so since I learned how to dress.

I got into drinking, smoking, opiates, etc. I got a gf too. But she left me because of my problem. I then chipped my tooth from smashing headfirst on a toilet that same night from attempting an OD.

It didn't get better. I woke up and continued living.
The next year I OD again, but had a seizure this time. I'll never forget my family's disappointment when I woke up in the hospital. I was that kid, all A's, top of class, but nonetheless a complete idiot. My family sent me off to a ward for a little, where I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I refused all medication. It's my ailment and I have to deal with it, and my family approved.

So 18 years, I go to college and I'm lonely. I go weeks with minimal contact. I haven't had a night out in who knows how long. I'm trying my best to find worthwhile people. (I'm 20 now)

I started lifting more seriously 3 months ago, but have been taking care of my health and browsing /fit/ since 18.

I can't sum up everything that makes me lift. I can say lift for my family, for discipline, for strength, but it's more than that. I need to win. People have shunned me for as long as I remember. I want to ascend from this hedonistic culture I live in. More importantly, I have a disabled little brother that looks up to me, I want him to see that he can make it. Of course too, my parents are getting older.
I won't ever let them see me so weak again.
>>
>>42666507
i dont think you are a hero for wanting to kill people.
>>
>>42661057
I had two. First time was after a basketball game with friends when I realized that I was being babied. I'd make dumbass mistakes, or not even be at halfcourt by the time the other team scored, and people would take care to be nice to me about it. Really fucked with my head, I felt like such a little bitch. I was 90 pounds overweight and resolved to lose it.

Second time was after I got dumped. Getting dumped had nothing to do with my fitness or lack thereof but man, was I pissed. Channeled it in to a redoubled effort to get to 15% BF after stalling.
>>
I was told that I'd be able to be a fitness model by an agent in NY if I gained 15 pounds of muscle lol. Started a cut and have currently lost 14 lbs and have made constant progress on lifts feelsgoodman.pdf
>>
>>42666405
The marines immensely changed my life for the better. Boot camp taught me honor and discipline and gave me a sense of brotherhood. Much luck to you man, it'll be hard as fuck but the marines will do a lot for you.
>>
>>42664758
Holy shit anon, I'm really proud of you. Great job, now go do better
>>
>>42665196
shitskin
>>
>>42663063
That guy was going to be a loser regardless of whether he smoked weed or not. Weed only enhances your own personality, if you're a dull sack of shit you're only going to become an even duller sack of shit if you smoke weed.
>>
My therapist told me it might be good.

So I did it.
>>
>>42661057
I was bored and started visiting /b/. There are tons of gore and fight threads where guys get attacked by niggers and they can do jack shit except lay there and take the beating (I'm talking about 1v1 scenarios. Nothing you can do against a pack of niggers).

I realised that I would be exactly as pathetic as they are if I ever came into a similar situation, so I decided to change that. I'm doing weightlifting and supplementing that with Muay Thai. My ground game is solid since I used to be a wrestler, so I'm not really worried.
Once my strength base is solid I'll transition to Muay Thai with weightlifting as a substitute.
>>
>>42661149
Europe died when you fucking pasty apes couldn't go 5 years without getting into a dick-tugging war over some shitty disputed territory
>>
File: 20160414_144131.jpg (183KB, 1000x629px) Image search: [Google]
20160414_144131.jpg
183KB, 1000x629px
>>42666136
>be me
>bored, content, no dreams to speak of
>wife is depressed because she feels stuck
>she thinks she wants a divorce
>I fight really hard for her, cry like a bitch
>things get worse obviously so we separate
>get really mad, try and find anything else to focus on
>self improvement time, focus only on myself
>start studying for university
>start going to gym
>fix diet, start consuming proper amounts of food (dyel)
>quit porn, drinking, caffeine, video games, and most forms of media all in one go
>do shit on my own initiative to stay active socially and physically
>see a shrink
>feel fucking good
>a week later she wants to talk
>two weeks later she agrees to date again
>two months later she wants me to move back
>feels good
>>
File: 1503785782438.jpg (391KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503785782438.jpg
391KB, 1024x768px
>>42661057
Realised if I kept up the lifestyle I was living, id never meet any of my goals, never find another decent women or be able to look at myself in the mirror with pride. That and the fashy stuff
>>
File: 1489512881009.jpg (46KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1489512881009.jpg
46KB, 600x589px
>>42661057
This webm is making me cry
>>
>>42663063
Goyim do you need ur papi government to make choices for you?
>>
>>42661057
After a week in a hospital and getting diagnosed with an incurable disease I decided that if my life is gonna be shit I might as well make it a bit less shit so I decided to lose weight and got into the martial art I have been eyeing for a few years but was too pussy to actually go and start.
>>
>>42661149
I wish I could have seen it before the flood began
>>
>>42666850
>I want to ascend from this hedonistic culture I live in.
>goes to the gym

xD
>>
File: db00493.jpg (118KB, 1242x1160px) Image search: [Google]
db00493.jpg
118KB, 1242x1160px
Currently going through it now. Been drinking heavy. I'm at 197lbs. Ive been in the 190 area for a long time with no beer belly and now I have it. I also went back to school and realized I looked like shit the 1st day of class. Last was my baby momma. She makes me unhappy and ive lost lots of friends cause of her. So I decided I need to change. Slowly but surely I'm going to get there and be happy.
>>
>>42666850
Stay strong, you have to. You have to prove all those people they were wrong. If you fail, they will just say at your grave you were a fucking disappointment and they knew it all from the beginning.
You have a story similar to a friend, whom I lost. We have been regular teenagers, smoking pot, drinking booze, wasting time a parties. I decided to lift and turn my life around, my friend decided to delve into the fabulous world of drugs and now he is shooting some shitty RC ordered from China up his veins telling everyone to fuck off, because this is the life he chose. Don't be this guy. Don't fail yourself.
>>
File: 1503820710464.jpg (224KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1503820710464.jpg
224KB, 998x1096px
>>42661057
Long story short I started lifting when I tried to hang myself from the ceiling fan but if fell. At that point on I started the everlasting quest to be Chad
>>
>>42661057
I kept buying progressively bigger pants, stretch marks started to appear on the front of my stomach, and I wasn't getting any PUSSY. I decided that was it and the next week I started going to the gym and made a routine out of it. Went from ~300 to 205 at my lowest. I'm at 235 right now. Trying to drop weight but not trying hard enough.
>>
>>42661325
is this the golden one origin story?
>>
File: IMG_4523.png (101KB, 301x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4523.png
101KB, 301x258px
I don't think I ever had that moment. But I have had smaller moments, at multiple points in my life where somebody has said something to me or where I realized something that changed me in small ways. I don't think I'll ever be able to make a huge change, but I'm ok with that. I've been gradually building and bettering myself over time, and I still am every day.
"You're better than me anon, you always have been"
"Remember who you are"
"There will always be somebody better than you"
"Please come home we miss you"
"You're like Batman anon. You don't talk much, nobody sees you, and you're always doing your own thing, but you're always there when we need you the most"
"The true test of being a man is shown not in how you act in success, but how you react to failure"

Good or bad, these have helped me to grow and develop as a person. Yeah I've fucked up, but I've learned from it. The most important thing is to never give up, the moment you give up is the moment you lose.
>>
I didn't even tell my girl I started going to the gym, I'm just going to keep going and go full Batfleck-mode

>>42661339
this guy gets it, saw this in theaters with qt and felt inspired, thank you based-Affleck
>>
Woke up drunk after blacking out one night. I was a Neet so I day drank a lot out of boredom. At that moment I realized that I needed to get my shit together
>>
>>42665634
your journey doesn't end here anon
keep going strong
>>
>>42661057
>tfw based Roid Piano saving white kid from sleazy cholos
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU ;----;7
>>
File: 1455839276732.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1455839276732.png
440KB, 633x758px
>>42661149
this, also just the state of society in general.
When I see pictures of some fat antifa piece of shit tearing down statues of brave men or actively working to subvert and spit on the heritage and history of Europe it just makes me even more determined to get fit.
>>
>>42661057
Not really a "this is it Story", more of a "if you wanna play, you have to get stronger" story. I was a chubby kid all my life and I played football (American, for you Euro fags) I slimmed down to 155 my freshman year of high school, but I played offensive line and my coaches didn't want a twig on the OL. I was pushed around by all the upperclassmen for being skinny at my position. My sophomore year I jumped to 200 with help of tons of food and lifting hard, I still didn't see the field. Finally my junior year at 230 I was more of an O-lineman now and I finally played varsity. My max bench was 275, squat was 400, Hang clean was 225. I was so happy to finally play.
>>
>>42661456
They were girls?
>>
>Be 350 pound lardass
>Sister dies in a car crash
>Watch my mother bury a child
>Realize if I don't change she could easily wind up burying me too.
>>
>>42668466
Congrats but why not simply change position when skinny?

Probably would of been fine for TE or LB
>>
>>42668408

why, so you can leer at them extra hard?

those "brave men" are worm food man, they don't care
>>
>>42661057
One day I looked in the mirror while fully naked. Never been so disgusted in my life.
>>
>>42668157
My man
>>
>>42668684
Back then I couldn't catch and I was too slow
>>
>>42668485
Nothing but boys unfortunately. I didn't even know what sex was at the time. I thought he was just being oddly creative in his bullying by shoving something in my ass.
>>
File: 1439699421904.jpg (101KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1439699421904.jpg
101KB, 500x483px
I was a pretty healthy kid, you know, while I didn't watch what I eat nor went to the gym I basically had a football game with my friends every day, rode my bike between cantons and everywhere (to save that bus money *rubs hands*) and what not. I wasn't super fit, but me and the lads were very healthy.

Anyway, we all went to Uni and slowly started seeing each other to play football, one game per week, one every two weeks and now is basically every time a Bishop dies. I noticed I started to gain weight, so I started going to my Uni gym to lose weight. After a while I liked how my body started to look, people complimenting me and what not, so I started going to my town's gym (closer to my home and I can go whenever I want), when to a Nutritionist to get a diet, anyway, started being serious about it. Going to the gym and being healthy as a whole became and important part of my routine and life.
>>
>>42663444

Post picture of list anon
>>
>>42661057

I was going to graduate from high school in a couple of weeks and go the university of my dreams. I'd leave behind living in a shitty house, abusive parents, ghetto neighborhood, and peers that aspired to be nothing.

When I got to university, I realized that my growth was so stunted, both physically and mentally compared to my peers from better upbringings. The chads were smarter and the nerds more fit than I was. I felt like the weakest and dumbest guy at the college. Never have I felt that I didnt belong like that before.

I made a life decision to be better in all aspects of my life. Not just in fitness. Not just in education. Not just in finance. My attitude was to be better at everything I put my mind to. I studied and got my CS degree. I worked out and got bigger. I have now graduated, make a ton of money, am relatively fit, have a place of my own, and am much happier and positive about life. There's a few aspects of my life that I still need to work on such as making friends and dealing with women but life is a work in progress.

Work hard, keep pushing, and be better.
>>
>>42664098
>Thats the stuff that gets you addicted!
No it isn't, fuck underage ragers like you who talk about shit they have no idea about.
>>
>>42668908
Guess that makes it better?
>>
>>42663444
Post the rules faggot
>>
File: 1474493690331.jpg (331KB, 1100x684px) Image search: [Google]
1474493690331.jpg
331KB, 1100x684px
>>42661755

fucking legend
>>
>>42661057
Swamps of Dagobah.
Hearing something on the radio about 'who you are by the time you're 30, is who you are for the rest of your life'
Realizing that I was apathetic about my body, and I am already in my late 20s.
>>
File: nervous fat kid.gif (767KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
nervous fat kid.gif
767KB, 298x298px
>>42669297
>>42663332
>>42664535
...I'm not sure if you guys are making fun of me or genuinely find the post enriching.
>>
>>42661231
weed withdrawal lol, nah i know it's shit but it's probably moreso you just needing to be high over the weed in particular.

getting over heroin addiction is what spured me on, weed does loads for my appetite and is easy to control.
>>
>>42665452
bulk dude, get strong as shit and then cut
>>
File: Kosmos.jpg (580KB, 2960x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Kosmos.jpg
580KB, 2960x1850px
>this thread
I love you all. we are all going to make it you hear me? every last one
>>
My story is pretty lame compared to everybody else.

Graduated college, just barely, due to increasingly worsening depression. Always been a 5'9'' 135lb skelly. Got a shit job for highschoolers despite having a degree.

...one day I was helping my dad move a couch, and I just wasn't strong enough to help him. He ended up pretty much carrying the whole thing himself. So I was like "I should start lifting" and I did.

Only two months in though. Gains are slow. Fuck I suck at this, it's probably my diet
>>
>>42669582
Eat more bro, you'll make it.
>>
>>42669745
I'm gaining weight slowly. Mostly just started eating a lot more chicken, beef, and eggs, and while I'm not doing full GOMAD I'm doing like 75% of a gallon a day.

Doing Stronglifts, squats are going up pretty fast but it feels like upper body plateaus are happening too fast. Got stuck on 95lb bench the other day, and been stuck on 65lb OHP for a while.
>>
>>42663855
thank you for letting me remember this meme
>>
File: 2EFLL60.jpg (84KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
2EFLL60.jpg
84KB, 540x720px
>>42661057
Probably the same as a lot of people. I broke up with a girl and was looking to do something positive instead of just moping
>>
File: Screenshot_20170713-211134.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-211134.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
One of my friends asked if i wanted to hit the gym. I had gone before but never really wanted to be there. Took a scoop of c4 and hit arms so hard I had DOMS for a week. Fell in love immediately. Went from 205 down to 165 and I'm upto 185 at 1.5/3/4/5
>>
>>42661057
Did it to cope with depression. Gf since sophomore year noticed gains and kept doing it
>>
I try to be well rounded in my interests, and my body was really weak. I've always had asthma which really held me back from sports since I only had it diagnosed in junior year of high school, and I was and still am a huge nerd, so I decided to fight against the cliche and lift in college.

Getting into anime and getting physical body goals from it helped with a lot of the motivation, as did thinking of it as an RPG.

Now people look at me and think I'm athletic or I play a sport, but little do they know I shitpost like my life depends on it
>>
>>42661307
stay on the fit train bro. you'll make it
>>
>>42661339
fuck me, already lifted this morning want to go again now

why is recovery a thing
>>
I fucked a girl in highschool while she had a BF, he wanted to fight me. Legit the reason I started lifting.
>>
>>42665196

This.
>>
>>42665196
I wish I was as ignorant as you. Must be blissful.
>>
>>42661057
I wanted to try not hating myself so much.
>>
>Fucked up and got a kid.
>Realized I'm almost 30.
>realizeI am still fat as fuck, and never finish my cuts cause i get disappointed in the weak gains i get
>Ran tren and test and reinvented myself.
>Hit 1/2/3/4 within 4 weeks of trenbolona
> currently 210 10% bbc master race
>>
>>42661057
I started because of looks, then it got too deap to summarize in a sentence; also its kinda difficult to pinpoint an exact moment.

I guess the best answer to why I lift is, I find it something non negotiable to living a good life.
>>
>>42666315

i don't know, but if i were her i guess i wouldn't talk to me either
>>
File: 1500186775080.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500186775080.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>have onitis
>stare at her for 6th grade till 8th grade
>she'll never notice me
>towards the end of the 12th grade she magically sits at my lunch table across from me
>bro at table asked her if she'd date me
>no
>>
I used to like myself, then I got fat and realized I had nothing going for me. I still don't, but at least I lift now and I look a little better. Every time I see happy people I wish I could've had a different life where I prioritized mental and physical health instead of dumb ass drama phase shit that I went through in middle/high school. Now it's a very long climb up.
>>
>>42671246
>reinvented myself.
Abandoned your monkey kid, dumb nigger?
>>
It helps me forget that I have more pressing issues that are fucking me over and maybe somehow with my gains I can avoid them altogether. But as I am typing this out I know there is no escape and the suicide option is probably still the only answer I'll ever have. Maybe I'll win the lottery though, who knows.
>>
>>42661149
>>42664556
this senpai
>>
>>42666394
no don't tell him that, next thing this insecure cunt will tell you he's doing neck reduction surgery,
>>
It was on a beach trip with some friends, i realized that i was very fat, depressed and my sex life was in the ground...

I was 420 erry day, spent all day long complaining about how much i hated people because social rejection... but the problem was me...

Next day i went to the gym with my friend and it's incredible how i feel this days; no depresion, uni is going awesome, got gym bros, my stamina has been never that awesome (30min cardio at daily basis can improve your stamina and daily mood so much) and now i can lift 4 more kgs than the first day.

WE GONNA MAKE IT FELLAS, I'VE JUST LOST A FUCKING KILO BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I'M GOING TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE!!!
>>
>>42661755
Okay anon, i get the part about potentially hating myself when i get older but what if i accept how i look when it happens? I think i can come to terms with how i look when i look the best that i possibly can. Right now i'm a fat fuck and i'm striving to look like a human being again and know what it feels like to wear fitting clothes and running without losing breath every minute. I also want to feel more worthy of being in a relationship or making friends, i don't want people to be embarrassed that i'm their friend because i'm fat and ugly, but at the same time i want to look good for myself, is that a destructive thought?
>>
File: 1502058889901.gif (3MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1502058889901.gif
3MB, 256x256px
>>42669509
we're all gonna make it brodie
>>
yeah sure why not, I was a flabby chubby pale weakling for all my teenage life

I was madly in love with my first girlfriend at about 15 or 16 years old, but being my first girlfriend I had no idea what to do when spending time with her, so eventually she broke up with me, saying that "honestly, it was kinda boring"
and she was right, I don't blame her, but I couldn't forget her for the next 6 years or so and I saw her every day in school

fast forward to me being 19 or 20, about to graduate, spend my time sitting on front of the computer playing games
I go to omegle because I'm bored
meet this qt from new york on there and we start messaging each other and skyping, eventually do get together but I'm in europe so there's an ocean between us

fast forward again to graduation day, no idea what to do with my life don't even have a university to go to, see first girlfriend in a dress and it all comes back harder than ever
break up with qt from new york (might've been a big mistake, she was great)

become NEET, do nothing all day but browse 4chan and play games
stumble upon this board
see this fag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
be inspired not by how he gets girls but by how carefree he is
started lifting the day I saw this

that's about all, now I wish that someone at least told me that doing SS properly would've been the best way to start instead of doing some stupid routine that didn't work for a whole while
>>
I was a craftsman, for stucco my hole life i have been thin. I mean realy thin was 1,85cm and was just 60 Kg. In my job we used special kind of stucco, in 50 kg packs. It was a hard job and with the shitty relation to my father, i was very selfharming. Not in a direct way, but i compansated it through work.

When i finished my training in the first company, tried to work together with my father, i just didn´t work. The hole thing drives me so nuts, i want to kill myself but can´t because of my mother and sister.

The new husband of my mother, helped my with getting a new training now as a technical drawer. Way better job and way more money than before.

I´m 32 now and over the nearly 9 years i´m in this company, i gained 10 Kg. So now i´m on 72-74 Kg and i started to see a little stomach. That´s when it kicked me, that i need to do something. It was never about that i need huge muscle´s, just wanted to keep in shape.

The last Girl i had, was the point of total fucked up. I realy loved here and sometimes even thinking about. Even if she was total insane gargabe, she left me and a little broke me.

So now i´m going every 2 days in the gym and trying to mantain and define my body. The current gym just have machines and no free weight area, but for the first year i say it´s ok. After that i will go a specialsed KDK gym directly near my flat and train here.

It tryed to keep it short, otherwise it would a hell of a text and i´m currently "working".
>>
>>42663197
coincidentally, I started balding at the exact time I started training
>>
File: 1503474323713.png (294KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
1503474323713.png
294KB, 500x679px
>>42661149
Fuggin thread
>>
File: 1503987846865.jpg (105KB, 881x725px) Image search: [Google]
1503987846865.jpg
105KB, 881x725px
>>42661149
>>
File: IMG_8732.jpg (23KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8732.jpg
23KB, 600x350px
>Pic related

I went to the gym before this but was never serious, had no set routine, still ate like shit making little to no progress.

Went to watch a captain America civil war in a triple bill with a buddy and that was all the inspiration I needed. Didn't want to start for anyone else I wanted to start to look big as fuck and lift heavy shit, progress has kept me on track and so far my bench has more than doubled and my ohp is close to triple.

>tfw still a 5'9'' manlet
>>
It was around 5pm when I was browsing the usual stuff. Around five years ago or something. I suffered vasculits. I lose my three fingers and my physical fitness went downhill the shithole. And was suffering all around depression. During that time I was suppose to enter college and make a life for myself. But that didn't happen instead I went and NEET around for five years until one day I just stared at myself for a mirror. Mom and Dad are a bit old and useless so at best I was leeching off them. I am still taking meds to combat constant imploding lympnodes. And looking at myself that pathetic with that usual retarded look in my face made me saddened.

Every friend of mine already move on and seeing that I have no diploma or the current health to work. I just emptied my mind and then felt myself dying inside badly. I sat outside my house in the grass and stared at the sky. I then sat there till day and then heard this valley of death song by shawnjames and oddly I felt like I really have nothing to lose. I have no money nor in the right health but I just stood up and then went to the nearest beach to jog.

It was hard for months but then I notice myself getting better. I didn't really wanted to coax girls or be better looking.

I just want for once to help myself.
>>
It was at the start of highschool when I was totally crushing on this girl, for the next 2 years I get put in the cUck zone. Would only date Chads so I had to better myself. I never had the virgin build, since I started doing Taekwondo at a young age and competed. My muscles are now significantly bigger.

>the problem was never my build but it was because I was a huge bitch
>>
File: 1503814695230.gif (3MB, 590x459px) Image search: [Google]
1503814695230.gif
3MB, 590x459px
>>42661149
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT! EUROPE IS GONNA MAKE IT! WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER BROTHERS!
>>
>>42661057
The day I met her.
;_;
>>
>>42661149
Liberals are literally cancer for making this happen lol They did it to themselves
>>
>>42671863
>>tfw still a 5'9'' manlet
That's okay, so is he.
>>
I saw my crush who was now even more beautiful. She wasn't some hot chick or anything. To me she was beautiful and fuck me for saying something so cliche but her optimist and cheekiness melted my heart.

So I decided that fuck this I need to be better.

that's all.
>>
Tired of being pushed around and expected to bend over to the will of everyone, including parents. If i even show the slightest sense of autonomy they think something is wrong and try to coddle me to get me to do what they want.

I couldn't even go to the university i wanted to because it's too far and there would be nobody to help my father with his business.

I don't want to be a yes-man any longer. I want others to take my words and i want to get things out of life that i want.
>>
File: SAD.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
SAD.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>42661057
>>42661325
never really gave a fuck about Wealthy Harpsichord, but seeing these weebums makes me sad that he died
>>
I wasn't happy then. Still not 3 years later. Some chicks dig it though. Got to get bigger, got to get leaner, and maybe one day I'll be happier.
>>
>>42661057
felt like it might be fun.
so much to do and so little time.
>>
>>42672430
i forgot to post the last one
there you go, man
>>
File: A nice transition.gif (892KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
A nice transition.gif
892KB, 400x220px
>>42661057
I watched Batman v Superman and >>42661339 hey man me too.
>>
>>42665847
Doesn't matter how mundane your story is, good on you for making the change, lots never do it
>>
>>42661758
Pillar man mode will one day be achieved
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>42661057
I'm a balding manlet, got fucked by genetics hard
The only way I can take myself seriously is to improve myself. And from then on I'll handle whatver shit is thrown at me.
>>
I saw the love of my life making something of herself and I didn't want to weigh (haha) her down. We've been together 5 years, both juniors in college now and she is going for a medical degree and in great shape. I struggle with depression and have let myself get fat. I'm 6'1 and 231 lbs right now. I smoke 2 packs of cigs and an 8th of weed a day. I'm only 23 and went to get a physical and was told my cholesterol and blood sugar are high. I was just disguisted with myself, and knew my woman deserved better. So I've decided to become good enough to deserve her. This is week 3 of lifting. I've lost 5 lbs so far, and I've cut back to half a pack a day. I have maybe 2 bowl packs left and then I'm not buying any more weed. Next Monday I start Couch to 5k, and plan on being done with cigarettes. I IF during the week, last weekend I fucked up because my sisters baby was born so we were sitting in the hospital for like 30 hours and the only thing to eat was fast food. So this week I'm starting to extend my fast to the weekends as well. My goal is hit 200 lbs by October so I can propose. I've had the ring for months but looked at myself honestly and thought "I wouldn't say yes to me, why should she?"

We're all going to make it bros, you just have to find what you think is worth fighting for.
>>
>>42664170
>>42663444
>>42663681
>>42663592
>>42663555

rules-anon, you can't weave an incredible tale of feels , mention these legendary rules and not post them. if you're still out there, post em. also good work faggot.
>>
>>42664114
I think it's actually music from Gladiator.
>>
File: 1475391673529.jpg (110KB, 736x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1475391673529.jpg
110KB, 736x1088px
Before leaving me, she called me pathetic. I will not be pathetic anymore. Nobody will call me pathetic ever again.
>>
>>42661456
Fuuuuck, hope you're okay anon. I'm sorry that happened to you
>>
For two years I destroyed myself with alcohol and cigs over a girl that broke me, I got to the point of drinking half a bottle every night. One Monday morning I woke up at 4:00 AM, said enough of this feeling sorry for my self bullshit, and went to the gym half hungover/drunk. Haven't stopped going since.
>>
>>42673613
You like to jerk off to that marble dick anon?

P A T H E T I C
>>
i just wanted to do a trial workout at the gym to see how it was. went with my cousin and he said i wanted a membership. i was too autistic to explain back then so i just rolled with it and got a 1 year membership. best decision of my life desu
>>
File: 1497561783893.jpg (641KB, 1920x1431px) Image search: [Google]
1497561783893.jpg
641KB, 1920x1431px
for me it was a combination of things. For one I'm a weab and a few anime and some videogames really motivated me to lose weight and get fit.

For some reason there was this quote from some guy that was like "the poor always have something sweet to distract them" and for some reason that hit me really hard and made me start paying attention to my diet.

I lost my job to office politics shit and have been extremely angry because people I thought were my friends completely screwed me over, and I knew if I didn't channel that energy I would do something terrible.

Mostly though it is a girl. She toys with me so hard, and I know the only reason I let her do it to me is because I don't have any other girl to even talk to because how masterfully she has manipulated me and my former college friends to isolate me. Every girl who was ever interested in me gets scared off by her or removed from the picture in some way by her. I want to be confident enough to get rid of her and not fall back into her games and tricks but I know the only way I can do that is if I have the support of a girl confident enough to overcome this alpha bitch, and I only deserve a girl like that if I'm fit.
>>
dad called me fat
>>
started working out with some brehs in high school because why not
never stopped
>>
>be me, a fatty in highschool
>walking up stairs, getting really winded
>english teacher passes me
>"come on anon Im 50 and can go up these stairs faster than you"
>go home angry and sign up for the gym a week later
There has been way too much incidences like this one where fucking teachers would make fun on my weight, I just used the anger as fuel to become fit.
>>
>>42663592
wow, that one hurted more than I expected
>>
>>42669048

Its not about what rules that dude wrote, he wrote those rules to face his problems.

Its about the idea of having something that reminds you of that moment when you made the decision to change.

I can give you 10 rules ive got to follow to improve my life, my life. Look at your life, look at what needs to change. Promise to yourself that you are going to change, make your set of rules and follow them, follow them everyday. Become a man everyone looks up to. Be Confident! If you cant trust yourself, if you cant believe in yourself, If you cant follow your own rules, the one you wrote to yourself.. then who will?
>>
>>42673613
That's kind of pathetic anon, letting someone define you like that
>>
>>42661456
I know that feel anon. Not that bad, but a couple of months and I'd be in similar situation.
We'll be okay, and we're going to make it
>>
>>42661231
Whether you think it's addictive or not, weed is a shit drug that fucks up your motivation and turns you into a dopey idiot. I used to be chronic and literally couldn't even answer the phone when high. It just made my world smaller and smaller. Playing video games and fapping was pretty fun when high, but those are a waste of time too.
>>
>Be me
>Be 210 lbs
>Fat loser with no confidence in a toxic relationship that he can't escape from
>Start running
>Start going to the gym and lifting
>Start dieting
>3 months in, down to 185
>Confidence slowly building
>Look better than I ever have, realise I was actually handsome under all the fat
>Brain gainz come with the better diet and exercise
>Leave shitty relationship
>Start getting laid by women that I never would have thought I'd have a chance with before
>Life improves across the board

It is 1 year later now, and I look back at my former self and I find it so difficult to identify with him on any level - it doesn't even feel like it was me. That person is dead, and I am glad that I finally killed him.
>>
>>42670892
le tippy
>>
>>42661756
How??? Been lifting for a year and my deadlift is 110kg for 5 reps, man I wish I had a gymbro.
>>
>>42673538

On the back of the list:

Its 00:30 21-04-2015
Im sitting at my bed, im alone.
2016= Havo
2020= Hbo
2021 everything will be diffrent.

List:

Its not a childs game anymore. you are a man now. watch your money. You have made alot of terrible decisions in your life and now its time to pay for them.
Study, learn, train, jogg whatever but do it now because its time. its fucking time.

Always play it cool in every situation
Always act like a boss
If you dont know it, pretend then figure out.

If i tell myself that i dont have to follow one of the rules today, who is going to tell me that i HAVE to do it?

1. Be a man, make sure that every action you take from now on will enhance your bankaccount or your heart.

2. Never drink again, Never smoke again untill your 55.

3. Mo/We/Tu = Vacuum the house and every first sunday of every month do a big cleaning, toilet, window, corners and hard to reach places.

4. Study everyday, stop at 8 oclock, 1 hour of spare time to do whatever then straight to bed.
Allowed to do push ups until 9:30. On the weekends free from 6 till 00:30.

5. Save your money, cook your meals, follow your budget and revisit it every sunday, its not a joke anymore nobody is going to hold your hand, if your broke your fucked.

6. Make sure you are in the gym the first hour after work EVERYDAY. It doesnt matter if you get there with 1 minute left.

7. Keep your problems to yourself, i know you are hurting. Everyone is hurting. Also make sure other peoples problems dont become yours.

8. Be the painter of your own life, be the one who after 10 years can proudly say, I stand here because i wanted to stand here, fuck not having a diploma and fuck minimum wage.

9. Everytime you wake up you must visualize the succes that is going to come, always take time to do this.

10. Degree, Ripped body, Beautifull woman, Benz.

11. Dont be tempted by anyone, dont accept a beer, dont accept a smoke, dont accept someones invitation if it collides with one of the
>>
>>42674856

with one of the rules, be where you promised yourself you were going to be.

12. Dont stop when you are tired, stop when you are done, and do today what you could do tomorow. Even if its just taking out the trash.

Nothing worth having comes easy.
Stay positive everyday, but dont be a fool,
work hard be the best at what you do and good things will come.
(my name) Everything you want to achieve you can achieve, but you need to follow this list. Believe in it, it will take you there. FOLLOW IT.
>>
>>42661057
when both my grandmothers said that I've gotten noticeable fat
>>
>>42661057
I started exercising so i can focus in law school

I dont play video games anymore so no more distractions
>>
>>42664581
not with that attitude
>>
>>42665972
One of these guys brings a knife and you're dead lol. Nah, but I know where you're coming from, it's just a basic need for me to kinda know how to fight hand to hand and it can do wonders for a man
>>
>>42666024
There was no willpower for me just self hatred and inferiority complexes. Srsly that's what 3/4 of alll the stories in this thread boil down to.
>>
>>42666204
Well done bro keep going, can't die of stuffing your face
>>
>>42671513
The conflict I am trying to point out is that you let yourself get to that point. If you treat the condition by becoming fit then you will without a doubt become healthier for a time. This said, the cause of said condition is likely narcissism and to some extent ignorance. You don't feel worthy of being in a relationship or making friends because you love yourself so much you hate your current state. That is a problem with your mental state and not your physical circumstances. Improving your physical condition and mental acuity would be treating your wounded psyche, not curing it.
If you want to have friends, then try to make them. Nothing is more attractive than interest. Start there.
>>
>>42673985
OH I'm fine. I don't suffer from it other than on a subconscious level and now psychological knee jerk reaction to the mere idea of anything related to anal play. The innate desire to stay fit has done me nothing but good. Was doing nothing but aerobic training and now bulking for the first time with proper lifting.

>>42674673
You're damn right we are.
>>
File: 1057021-ippo103.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1057021-ippo103.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
Did a few press ups, sit ups and squats etc at home but nothing came from it obviously.

Four months ago my dad mentioned something about him at the gym and asked if I wanted to go (he had asked a few times before but I always thought I was too weak to go for more than 15 mins). A week or two before some cunt in my year who's weaker and thinner than me, a very weak and thin person back then, was about to fight me but I diffused it but was still pissed. Started the boxing anime Hajime no Ippo at the same time.

So maybe a combo of those two made me think "You know what, I WILL take that offer and start going" and it's one of the best things I've ever done.
>>
>>42675375
>feeling like i'm not worthy of having something = i love myself too much
why do you always go back and forth to the "you love yourself therefore you do x"
no i fucking hate myself and the way i am now and i want to change myself in order to be able to appreciate myself and be comfortable around people, i'm already progressing towards that goal and bit by bit i'm feeling more and more comfortable in my own skin and gained a bit of confidence and was able to make new friends at my uni, my journey is not over but getting /fit/ will definitely fix most of my current problems, as for the mental gains i'm working on that as well
>>
>>42675569
You're not going to listen to me even if I explain why then. Defending that you "hate yourself" rather than submitting to another opinion is still proving that you love yourself. You don't hate yourself. You love yourself, I promise. Keep up your work but quit making excuses for why you're uncomfortable around people. Go socialize.
>>
>>42661149
Cringe
>>
>>42661339
>batman does crossfit
>>
>>42675637
why you gotta guilt trip a nigga for trying to improve himself

maybe he's down on himself because he has a narcissistic complex that makes him feel like shit for not being the life of the party, whatever man, I don't see bro daddies meditating under the fucking bodhi tree, why's it always the people at the bottom of the totem pole who got all these secret pathological motivations
>>
>>42675853
I'm not trying to guilt trip him. I'm trying to tell him that the issue is not caused by a lack of strength or intelligence. The issue is that he doesn't understand why he feels uncomfortable around people. I'm trying to tell him it's because he's basically, superficial and is more focused on how he looks rather than the people around him. No matter how unattractive you may be, you do not know them well enough to conclude whether or not they will like you. They could find muscled guys to be peacocking. They could find stupid guys to be endearing. You can't possibly know that you're unlovable if you don't try to know those people. If you think you're so unattractive that you can't socialize, that is purely your own delusion. A delusion that only exists, when you spend more time looking in the mirror than you do looking at other people.
>>
>>42676106
I get what you're saying and it's something I've arrived at myself, it's obvious these kinds of issues (I know cause I have them) stem from an exaggerated negative self-concept. it's extremely hard not to develop a complex when you're always left out of a social gathering or struggle to make connections or whatever. there's no way to get through self-improvement without focusing well, on your own idea of your self, without having an almost preternatural fucking level of self-knowledge that lets you skip all the bullshit right into ego death mode
>>
File: 010.jpg (286KB, 869x1228px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
286KB, 869x1228px
>>42665634
My fellow Sun Ken bro, we're gonna make it.

For me it was just a tiny little adrenaline burst that stuck with me for some reason.

>be me
>just graduated high school
>summer before college
>been watching Hajime No Ippo
>see shitty kid alone with his mom slowly become a champion
>want to feel similar
>sunny day while walking home, decide to jog down my street
>couldn't even get home on my 1/4 mile street
>I'm huffing, my mom drives past me, asks if I need a ride home
>I say "no" and try again

After that I worked my way up to running 5k while doing body weight exercises. I've been getting better at the gym for a bit.
>>
File: IMG_2830.jpg (994KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2830.jpg
994KB, 4032x3024px
I got cheated on (summer before college) called a buddy I haven't talked to in years (since elementary) and asked if he wanted to buddy up and work out. Turned out to be my bestfriend and gymbro until he left for school. He even took me to the party that I found the girl I had my first time with. I haven't been able to get back on the grind after he left... that was 2012, stopped 2014. Did A day (SS) on Sunday, I hope I have the motivation for today... it just feels so much harder without him..
Doesn't help that /fit/ is so fucking dead now
>>
>>42661339
those abs looked shopped as fuck
>>
>>42663563
Kek
>>
>>42666405
How'd you do it? I'm 5"11' and 275lbs so I'm pretty much at your starting point. I want to lose 100lbs but I'm scared to do it so fast.
>>
File: 1504031706242.jpg (191KB, 1014x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1504031706242.jpg
191KB, 1014x1055px
Lost everything in life

On the brink of suiciede

Ended up weeks from ending it, and than got a new job in my field

promotions left and right and am the man who I am today

To put it simply, my journey is mine alone, the reasons why I didnt give up is my own and for me to remember. There is no motivational story or speech that can help any of you, just realize you are currently alive and if this is your only life you have zero excuses to not make it

Your mind is lying to you and a big issue is actually the way society works today, some things have changed but being human isn't one of them,. Life is hard, if you are alive you can achieve anything
>>
File: 1499887339601.jpg (85KB, 474x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499887339601.jpg
85KB, 474x900px
>>42661057
Its when I realized that real life is a video game, and that a person could be at 20% performance, as in actual 20% of his whole being. Wasting away precious seconds being inefficient and slow.

and that sports, good eating, and good habits can bring your natural potential to 100%. It would mean that all those seconds you are ticking are bound to be higher in quality.

But you know, the realization that you may be actually depriving yourself of some very good things, for no good reason whatsoever. You could perhaps think "well if I do thing X, it means that I am still doing something and still advancing or being busy in one area of life" WRONG. Just as there are generations for military hardware, like planes, or night vision goggles. So too you could see it being the same in humans. Some humans can be better in EVERYTHING than another human being. Just outperform them in all areas of life.

You right here could have good DNA, potential sitting there in your blood, yet you refuse to unlock it by doing unhealthy shit, ruining your body, your chemical composition of your body with fat, with bad food, with sedentary life, underclocking your brain. It just doesnt make sense.

EVERYTHING in life becomes better if you get more swole, even shitposting as I am pic related now. Just remember to do it natty.
>>
>>42661057
I was told by a doctor I could go on a antidepressant for the rest of my life or try and start exercising.

I decided to try exercising and found it really works to control the crazy. Now I work out to prevent the crazy.
>>
File: 1501280140134s.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501280140134s.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>42664686
wich image?
>>
>>42661057
The doctor basically told me to stop being an unhealthy drunk faggot and I listened
>>
File: IMG_0029.jpg (92KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
92KB, 640x633px
Everyone used to say I looked like I just came out of a concentration camp. They called me sticks. They said I was a fucking string bean.
Well look at me now, all up in the gymnasium. I'm ripped and wide, since 2009. I'm a ninja!
>>
Over the course of a year or so friend kept grabbing at my fat rolls as a joke
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.