[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help me I just came back from the doctor I have a protrusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7718.jpg (28KB, 520x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7718.jpg
28KB, 520x250px
Guys help me

I just came back from the doctor

I have a protrusion in my disc

Am I not going to make it?

Is this the end for my squat and DL life?

Pls help

Post routines for cripples like me
>>
File: IMG_7719.jpg (46KB, 468x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7719.jpg
46KB, 468x318px
The doctor said that it's not due to stress but because of my life before I started lifting
>>
>>42659596
Dont worry anon, you will be fine, but it will take a lot more time than most of the injuries. I had herniated disc on the lumbar area and with the good exercises you will get better.
But you have to be careful because if you dont give a shit about it(like I do) you will make it so much worse.

you have one task and you have to do it like its religious act what get you to lick the ass of your god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyEF16tBBxo Just the firs exercise, its like an easy "cobra" yoga position. It will be painful at first bt you will get better. 5sec then 10 then15....then 50. You do this like very two hours in the first weeks then slowly do less and less. You have to be sonsistent and very very careful because if you feel better you will start lfiting and you will fuck yourself over. Just do it and if you cannot feel pain you can start doing some lower back muscle routines.
Keep up you will get better.
>>
>>42659596
recently swapped dl and hb squat with rack pulls below the knee and lb squats. making great progress and barely any pain. ignore conventional deadlift purists and just do what is best for your situation.
my experience, 2+ years of hernia in l5
>>
>>42659596
are you actually seeking medical advice from /fit/ even though you've seen a doctor. go ask him if you can still diddle lift
>>
>>42659693
Not OP but thanks for based link, senpai.
>>
squat & DL is how you recover
it's not an "injury" its just your nerves being squished
Need to stretch your spine out so fluids can get in there
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.