[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Finished squats and diddly day >#NoodleLegs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Goals.png (265KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Goals.png
265KB, 500x750px
>Be me
>Finished squats and diddly day
>#NoodleLegs
>Headache every single time

Anyone else get headaches after lifting? Am I going to die?
>>
>>42659332
Burst blood vessels in your brain, better go out and do all the drugs/crime/rape you want because you are gonna die soon. Good luck
>>
>>42659332
No i get while doing squats/deadlifts, my theory its all the blood rushing from you head to your legs makes you nauseous
>>
>>42659332
The headache is cause by a large increase in blood pressure
As you are working very large groups of muscles and squeezing all the nearby vessels.
U can do the same thing with salt or poorly calibrated iron lung or injecting nitro in to your blood
>>
>>42659332

I've gotten patterns of really bad exercise headaches that are kind of slow on set while you're going really hard then next thing you know your whole head hurts and it takes a while to die down.

Neurologist/cardiologist didn't have a clue, but it seems that getting a good night's rest and then warming up at least a bit helps
>>
>>42659332
You're holding your breath during the 'lift' portion of squats and deadlifts. Inhale on the Concentric, Exhale on the Eccentric.
And you should probably go lighter until you can do this
>>
>>42660440
This is bullshit. Heavy lifts require the valsalva maneuver, holding your breath before you even begin the lift. This stabilizes the spine
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.