[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I need some advice. I'm 19, and my hair is quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 4125ZhhyTfL.jpg (31KB, 370x500px) Image search: [Google]
4125ZhhyTfL.jpg
31KB, 370x500px
Hey /fit/, I need some advice. I'm 19, and my hair is quickly dissipating. I never expected it, as every male on both sides of my family have thick heads of hair. I'm really taking this badly and I need some advice from some other guys who have lost hair at a young age.

How does it affect picking up women? Does it affect anything career wise? What are some tips to keep my confidence or build it up?
>>
same, i just went the cancer route and got a bunch of pity fucks
>>
>>42658372

Get a wig pal. like, seriously, get something that's a bit over the top like a pompadour or a pageboy so people won't think you're seriously trying to hide being a baldlet.
>>
Disassociate your self-image from your appearance. You are only spirit. It's a piece of cake because society is very accepting of this kind of worldview
>>
a photo would be nice so we can see what we're working with
>>
>>42658372
if you're not black or latino, it's going to be rough because everyone will just know you re bald. if you re ethnic they might think it's just a haircut you re going with...

my advice is to become a doctor or a lawyer.
>>
Post hair, your best bet is to just keep it short until your hairline recedes too far then just shave it. Facial hair will help a lot
>>
File: 17MK2ki.jpg (405KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
17MK2ki.jpg
405KB, 1083x634px
>>42658372
>he fell for the creatine meme
>>
Sorry OP, balding is literally worse than being a manlet, once it starts happening your life is pretty much over

Its literally a signal to women that you are genetically unfit for breeding, it turns off their sexual interest a molecular level

so sorry op, really
>>
>>42659287
Lol
>>
>>42658372
>lift
>buzz hair of
>don't give a fuck
>>
>>42658372
We all live in a special kind of hell, mate.
>>
>>42658372
Shave your head, train like an animal, don't give a fuck and good things will come to you.
>>
File: 1492992099494.jpg (55KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492992099494.jpg
55KB, 576x960px
>tfw hair is too thick so i shave my head weekly anyways
cant imagine if i didnt have the option to grow it out though
>>
You won't be bald overnight, get short haircut, become rich and do whatever it takes to. And once you hit 24 yo approx, go for a hair transplant . Two or three surgery would cover all of your head of hair, It might cost you 20/25k in total though .
Or just shave it and focus on improving other aspect of your life. Both cases is ok anyway .
Don't listen to the previous fag
>>
Honestly it not the baldness that women find off putting it's insecurity you feel that they see. If you accept that you are loosing your hair and don't let it effect your confidence the majority of women won't care (those that do a shallow bitches you want to avoid anyway).

Keep your hair short - ask your barber what length would suit you and you can get it to a length that makes the most of what you have without looking like you are trying to cover it the baldness.
>>
Just buzz it, get shredded and go for Jason Statham look. No body fucking cares. Just own it and you literally never hear about it. I'm Bald af at 24 and just started going back to college. Chicks talk to me all the time and only the snootiest of bithes will knock you for it.
>>
File: 546486646464.jpg (44KB, 487x750px) Image search: [Google]
546486646464.jpg
44KB, 487x750px
>>42658372
own it you fag.
grow a beard while you are at it.
>>
If you're ripped and buzz it, literally no one cares if you're balding. You must keep decently low BF% though (~15%)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.