[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lost 4kg in the space of 3 weeks of wageslaving at a warehouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Lost 4kg in the space of 3 weeks of wageslaving at a warehouse

How do I save my gains?
>>
Get better brains and work a job that pays more where you do less, thats how
>>
>>42653992
I worked at an amazon warehouse for like 2 years. Got onto the docks because I was a bigger dude. Was lineloading for months straight for 10 hours a day. Still managed to maintain my weight and get even bigger. You just gotta keep eating at every opportunity.
>>
>>42653992
Eat more
>>
>>42653992
eat enough protein, then your body won't touch the muscles while loosing weight. also do some sports so that your muscles are used.
>>
>>42654064
UK?
>>
>>42654104
I work 10 hours and get like 2 fast paced 30 min breaks where I barely have the time and appetite to eat. By the time I'm home I'm already tired and fall asleep. When I wake up I'm already starting to get ready for another shift
>>
>>42654130
No in So Cal during the summertime in hot ass as fuck trailers. Did it for months cause it was indirect work so I was labor tracked and could fuck around sometimes. Eventually got trained on all the forklifts/problem solve and moved to RSR. Still a shitty job even with a cool manager. I bailed after my 2 years was up and I got my stocks.
>>
It rhymes with meat bore

>>42654226

Suck it up, literally. Are you sleeping for like 12 hours?
>>
>>42654320
Lol. I didn't think of making shakes.

Sleep for about 7 hours
>>
>>42654064
>Was lineloading for months straight for 10 hours a day.
sounds like you're low int. Gotta train the brain, dumbass.
>>
>>42654477
Like I said.. after months of doing that shit. I got trained in literally everything worth doing there. Doesn't add up to much but I was finishing school and worked my way to the top.
>>
>>42654064
Also worked at a warehouse similar to Amazon, except I just walked around all day refilling packing supplies for people. It sure fucking help me cut, just eat more OP.

Got promoted to a position in the office area, so no more walking 30,000 steps a day around ghetto ass niggers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.