[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going to happen with all that oil in his arms and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Rich-Pianas-net-worth-.png (1MB, 1057x677px) Image search: [Google]
Rich-Pianas-net-worth-.png
1MB, 1057x677px
What's going to happen with all that oil in his arms and delts? Any of you planning to inject it for magic gains?
>>
injecting oil, just found out about this, how the fuck does that work, it's incredibly disgusting to just think about it

I read the story of a dumbass brazilian monkey who injected so much of that he almost lost both arms

and I dont think piana would have done that shit but what do i know, it's whatever it takes (tm)
>>
I was thinking more about getting his adrenal gland to chew on as a pre-workout
>>
>>42651143
I do wonder what will happen with all mass he has,will his body start shrinking now fast or will it stay like that for longer time before it start serious decline?
>>
>>42651143
it will be used in candles, look up adipocere
>>
>>42651303
He's prolly gonna look like a empty balloon in a week or two, and a week's already passed
>>
>>42651326
we should do a /fit/ meetup at his grave soon and dig up his body for science
>>
>>42651354
Necessary step to leave our humanity behind.
>>
>>42651155
synthol has been around since forever, even arnold injected it in his calves you retard
>>
>>42651500
nice fucking meme faggot
>>
do you people have any self-awareness about idolizing obvious narcissists like Piana and zyzz?
>>
>>42651155

Some roids make deposits in your muscle so it gets out to the blood more slowly , to do this they are mixed with oil and some other shit.

Basically roids are even more disgusting than you can imagine.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.