[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>someone asks me how many sets i have left >almost tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: devil wojak.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
devil wojak.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>someone asks me how many sets i have left
>almost tell him that it's my last set
>stop myself from committing this mistake
>tell him i have 2 more to go

Can't let them think they forced me to shorten my workout to please them because of this coincidence. Oh well, one more set won't kill me.
>>
>>42651137
kek. Good thread. Experienced this on Friday night. Although I made the mistake of telling him it was my last. Oh well.
>>
>>42651137
>dis happend while squating
>have 1 set left
>sloot asks how much more i have
>answer 1
beta af
>>
>>42651137
>I have 1 but might do a superset so maybe 2
>>
>>42651748
>>42651761

answer is: I DONT KNOW I WORK ON RPE SO I NEED TO HIT RPE 9 WITH THIS WEIGHT THIS WAS LIKE RPE 7 SO DO YOUR MATH

and than he fucks off
>>
>>42651777
>RPE 9
19 or no deal
>>
>be benching, doing 10 sets of 3
>some guy asks 'How many sets do you have left?'
>I lost count of what set im on
>Look at my phone for the time, ive been on there for 30 minutes
>Say 'Idk man about 45 minutes more'
>>
>walk into gym
>go to vacant power rack
>as I approach nigger comes from behind and claps his hands at me, points to the next rack over (he was using the one I was going to use)
>stare at him for a second, then walk to next rack
>wish i had called him out on being a rude nog

How do I stop myself committing this mistake?
It wasn't something worth starting a fight over, so it's not like i could have insulted him, but the cunt could have spoken to me.
How to not avoid confrontations but also not overreact
>>
>>42652044
"sorry i was here first"
>>
File: mad man statham.jpg (18KB, 319x376px) Image search: [Google]
mad man statham.jpg
18KB, 319x376px
>>42652044
>so you using this then mate? wasnt quite obvious that you were...
>>
>>42652044
don't overthink it you beta ffuck, it's a hassle to talk to people at the gym because every fucking body is wearing headphones. Sign languages is superior
>>
>>42651137
>arrive at gym, go to free bench
>there's a bottle near on the floor, look around and check if someone's resting
>all clear, pick up dumbbells and get in position for flat press
>by the second rep this cunt of a woman storms in and stands by my side, arms crossed
>"Did you not see the bottle?"
>I keep my breath for the exercise, stare at her during the whole set
>must have looked like a madman, the rage was fueling me and she backed up a bit by the end
>drop the dumbbells and try to stay polite
>"What's the matter." -It unexpectedly came out like the fucking Terminator
>"Nothing, i-it's alright." -She leaves

She and her friends now give me weird looks every day, but I'm sure I did the right thing.
Fuck me ...
>>
>>42651137
>hey man how many more sets left?
A lot, I just started.
>can I work in with you?
I have AIDS.
>oh sorry

Works every time.
>>
>>42652656

he would 100% report it and get you throwed out of gym?
>>
>>42652230
Clapping your hands at someone is akin to clicking your fingers
It's rude as fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.